The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im2 is right.

But the thing is black degradation is essential in a system of white supremacy.

White ppl measure their own worth by how badly black ppl are doing.

Harming black ppl is what whites love. Or more to the point, harming innocent black ppl, that's how you REALLY flex your muscles in white society.

Criminal black ppl are too easy. But killing a Tamir Rice ? Trayvon ? Mike Brown?

That's the best thing ever. This is why whites love the police bcoz they harm black ppl.

MMm, yeah, that is crazy talk.

I measure my success by how well my life is going. Bad shit happening to blacks, doesn't help me in any way.

Correll said
"Cute the way you limit the discussion to a place and time where whites were completely dominate"

They still are.

And by the way. You need to look bk at Gallup polls from the era IM2 is talking about.

Whites thought blk ppl were just as likely to have a job, go to a good school like whites. They thought MLK was a trouble maker and didnt understand the civil rights movement or thought it had gone too far.

Whites have always denied racism, or shifted the blame onto blk ppl "blks r no good"

I would argue that whites do not completely dominate now.

Minorities allied with anti-white racists whites, have a plurality of the power at this time, as demonstrated by the way our government is still supporting pro-black discrimination.

Correll said
"Cute the way you limit the discussion to a place and time where whites were completely dominate"

They still are.

And by the way. You need to look bk at Gallup polls from the era IM2 is talking about.

Whites thought blk ppl were just as likely to have a job, go to a good school like whites. They thought MLK was a trouble maker and didnt understand the civil rights movement or thought it had gone too far.

Whites have always denied racism, or shifted the blame onto blk ppl "blks r no good"

Minorities allied with anti-white racists whites, have a plurality of the power at this time, as demonstrated by the way our government is still supporting pro-black discrimination.
No. No. No.

We're not doing the "minority" thing now.

Lesbians and gay are minorities. Women are minorities. Chinese and Latinos are minorities.

No. I'm talking about black people.

Black people are not running anything in the USA that is used to oppress whites and I'm pretty sure you know this.

Im2 is right.

Harming black ppl is what whites love. Or more to the point, harming innocent black ppl, that's how you REALLY flex your muscles in white society.

Criminal black ppl are too easy. But killing a Tamir Rice ? Trayvon ? Mike Brown?

That's the best thing ever. This is why whites love the police bcoz they harm black ppl.

I measure my success by how well my life is going. Bad shit happening to blacks, doesn't help me in any way.
And your success is helped by the system of white supremacy.

Bad shit happening to black ppl doesnt help you ? Dude if bad shit wasn't happening to blk ppl. Whites would no one else to blame for the crime. No one to blame when you didnt get the job you wanted.

Whites need black ppl to laugh at, dominate, to mock. And you know this. You need blk ppl in an inferior place to raise your self esteem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correll said

They still are.

No. No. No.

Lesbians and gay are minorities. Women are minorities. Chinese and Latinos are minorities.

Black people are not running anything in the USA that is used to oppress whites and I'm pretty sure you know this.
CPS
All state jobs in FL, FL blacks are pretty good in general, though. 1-2 might use their position to oppress, not many.
I have more of a problem with younger people across the board.
I was "police brutalitied" by a young black police officer last year.
What he did was very wrong. All I can do is let karma take its course.

Last edited:
Correll said

They still are.

No. No. No.

Blacks and liberals have access to a system that is oppressing whites, and I'm pretty sure you know this.

Which is why you are trying to frame the question to avoid addressing it.

Im2 is right.

Bad shit happening to black ppl doesnt help you ? Dude if bad shit wasn't happening to blk ppl. Whites would no one else to blame for the crime. No one to blame when you didnt get the job you wanted.

Whites need black ppl to laugh at, dominate, to mock. And you know this. You need blk ppl in an inferior place to raise your self esteem.

1. Your claims of what a supposed "system of white supremacy " did for me, is delusional garbage.

2. Your assumption that people need scapegoats is stupid garbage.

3. I do laugh at you, and others. But I would be fine without that. Hell, I would prefer it.

4. My self esteem is fine. THanks.

Im2 is right.

1. Your claims of what a supposed "system of white supremacy " did for me, is delusional garbage.

3. I do laugh at you, and others. But I would be fine without that. Hell, I would prefer it.

I think racism exists and I dont think black ppl are making it up.

• Thanks
Correll said

They still are.

No. No. No.

Blacks and liberals have access to a system that is oppressing whites, and I'm pretty sure you know this.

There is no such thing as liberal white person.

The racist white person would drown a boat load of black people. The liberal would give the black ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

White supremacist control all the systems. You have Donald Trump in office. You're simply not gonna get a more white friendly 45 than him.

And you complain ? About what ? You have nothing to complain about.

• Thanks
Correll said

They still are.

No. No. No.

CPS
All state jobs in FL, FL blacks are pretty good in general, though. 1-2 might use their position to oppress, not many.
I have more of a problem with younger people across the board.
I was "police brutalitied" by a young black police officer last year.
What he did was very wrong. All I can do is let karma take its course.
Yeah stuff like

1. Police harrassment/brutality

2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume is

3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)

4. Assumptions that anything you say is racist is just your own “sensitivity”

5. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go

6. etc., etc., etc.

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

Sure a cop can pull you over and harrass you, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

It’s almost too obvious (and redundant) to type out that any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who has White privilege and someone who doesn’t is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

You’re operating on a Racism 101 level here–step your game up.

• Thanks
Im2 is right.

My background is blue collar. I've worked long and hard for what I have today. I've had quite a number of diverse bosses, and none of them every gave me special treatment for being white.

Your assumption of some "system of white supremacy" benefiting me is insane.

Correll said

They still are.

No. No. No.

There is no such thing as liberal white person.

The racist white person would drown a boat load of black people. The liberal would give the black ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

White supremacist control all the systems. You have Donald Trump in office. You're simply not gonna get a more white friendly 45 than him.

And you complain ? About what ? You have nothing to complain about.

1. Your denial of the existence of white liberals is silly and dismissed.

2. Trump ran on trade and immigration. He has been ok. But he had not really challenged the system I am talking about, nor did he ever even claim he would. It is too taboo for even him to address.

3. White supremacists are a marginalized fringe with no power. Your claim otherwise is delusional.

I see the same usual suspects want to argue. But they cannot. Their silly whining is refuted by all facts. Arguing about anecdotes does not eliminate the fact that Americas built on a belief in white supremacy and continues to maintain that system. It is that belief in such supremacy, that white privilege that has the whites in here arguing with blacks even after being shown indisputable evidence. you still try telling us that our experience is not so because you say or believe it's not. So lets us begin to understand where blacks are coming from here.

Now before I go any further, there are some definitions we need to understand.

Definition of fact: 1 a : something that has actual existence. b : an actual occurrence. 2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality. 3: the quality of being actual. 4: a thing done. b archaic : action. c obsolete: feat

White racism is real. Institutionalized racism is real. Systemic racism is real. They all are backed by actual occurrences, they have the quality of being actual. Such racism consists of things done and actions taken.

Definition of opinion:1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. 2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge. b : a generally held view. 3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert. b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based.

This is what the argument coming from most whites here consists of. For example, Correll keeps crying about anti white racism, that['s an opinion, it does not have the quality of being actual, it is a belief, a view formed in the mind of whites like him and others here.

Definition of delusion:1 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated. b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also: the abnormal state marked by such beliefs. 2 : the act of tricking or deceiving someone the state of being deluded.

The arguments in response to what I have posted and in response to Essen are delusions. Most of what you guys believe is false, yet you believe it even when shown indisputable evidence to the contrary. Anti white racism does not exist, whites have the majority of jobs, property, and wealth. Whites are not being oppressed in any way shape or form, the evidence can be found looking at any statistical data that exists. And that leads me to my last definition.

Definition of empirical:1 : originating in or based on observation or experience. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment. 4 : of or relating to empiricism.

When someone black says that America operates a white supremacist system, it is based on the observation of 400 years of recorded history, it is based on the life experience we have had to include the experiences of family members, This opinion can be verified and proven by observation or in this case, clicking links to many of these threads here at USMB. When we say whites have a 400 year pattern of behavior, it is not based on just looking at a persons skin color and then claiming its an inherent trait, it is based on 400 years of recorded and documented experience steeped in things having actual existence, based on actual occurrences including occurrences now. We can verify this behavior by using most of the posts that you guys put up here, but the reality of a stormfront, daily stormer, etc., is evidence of the quality of being actual.

You guys have no argument against what we say. But white privilege allows you to assume a racial arrogance whereby you know white racism exists, you know that you practice it, but you can deny it because as the dominant group , you have that kind of privilege and power. That is white privilege and you guys use it every single day.

Last edited:
I see the same usual suspects want to argue. But they cannot. Their silly whining is refuted by all facts. Arguing about anecdotes dies nbot eliminate the fact that Americas built on a belief in white suporemacy and c9intinues to maintaian a syatem based on whiute supremacy. It is that suprem,ascy, that white opriviuege that has the whhiutes in here arguing weitrh blacks trying to tell us that our experience isnot rwalk because you say or believe itsnot. So lets us beghiun to understand where blacks are coming from here.

Now before I go any further, there are some definitions we need to understand.

Definition of fact: 1 a : something that has actual existence. b : an actual occurrence. 2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality. 3: the quality of being actual. 4: a thing done. b archaic : action. c obsolete: feat

It is interesting that you brought up definitions.

I've been thinking on that too. And I think that when lefties accuse someone of "racism", that we need to distinguish between accusations of, you know, actual racism, and when lefties do it.

SO, I was thinking, that when you lefies do it, you should use "Evul Wacism" as the spelling, so it looks like how a retarded child with a speech impediment would sound.

To help the readers know when to take a word at face value or when to take it as meaningless garbage.

Would you be so kind, as from now on, to always use that spelling? And maybe encourage your white lib friends to do the same?

Thank you for your support in this.

Im2 is right.

My background is blue collar. I've worked long and hard for what I have today. I've had quite a number of diverse bosses, and none of them every gave me special treatment for being white.

Yes and your hard work was met with a system of opportunity of which millions of blks have been denied.

In fact it's my experience that most whites don't even wrk hard. They know all kinds of loopholes and tricks.

Whites are always running some scam. White people make sure all the wealth and resources are in their areas and you make that black areas have few investments and resources.

The system benefitted you.

Because you are white. Employers, loan officers, police, teachers, and average everyday folks on the street looked at you n treated you accordingly.

So the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence, were given.

See when your blk those things are not assumed by ppl. They're not given. They have to proven.

• Thanks
Im2 is right.

Yes and your hard work was met with a system of opportunity of which millions of blks have been denied.

In fact it's my experience that most whites don't even wrk hard. They know all kinds of loopholes and tricks.

Whites are always running some scam. White people make sure all the wealth and resources are in their areas and you make that black areas have few investments and resources.

Because you are white. Employers, loan officers, police, teachers, and average everyday folks on the street looked at you n treated you accordingly.

So the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence, were given.

See when your blk those things are not assumed by ppl. They're not given. They have to proven.

1. Millions of whites are also "denied" opportunities too.

2. Your experience is not credible. I worked quite hard. I still have a good deal of hard work ahead of me.

3. The system did not benefit me. It was indifferent to me.

4. Those people have all been trained since birth to NOT do what you are assuming they did.

5. Your denial of these facts is not credible.

Im2 is right.

Mike Brown was NOT innocent. Iffy on Trayvon, Tamir Rice was pointing a gun that looked real. Quit justifying criminals just because they are black. I don't give a shit what race they are, people who commit crimes deserve punishment, if that includes a threat to law enforcement, so be it.

Correll said

They still are.

A LOT of whites were on MLK's side and marched with him. I don't know anyone who denies racism, but too many blacks accuse whites of racism where it doesn't exist. Don't get the job, it is because I am black, don't get the loan, it is because I am black, etc. etc. A LOT of whites don't get the job or the house, nobody whines about that and blames others for it. Racism still exists, but too many blacks hate or dislike or distrust whites simply because they are white. THAT is racism.

Im2 is right.

Whites don't work hard? You are a joke!!! I have worked with people of many races and ethnicities in my 63 years. Yes, there have been some slacker whites on the jobs but many black slackers as well. How dare you ASSume something that you really don't know for sure? Did you EVER even once think that some people get treated according to their appearance, track records and behavior?

why do you cons even engage with these 2 asshats? They hate whites like 95% of other black libs.
Remember libs are libs first regardless. I never take either one seriously because they NEVER take responsibility for their own races failures, crimes and laziness. Gangs, killings, drugs, abortion, drop out rates, unemployment, single mothers etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back