The Stock Market Celebrates Biden's choice of VP

That's funny, USA today says its because of vaccine hopes and betting on the stimulus getting passed. No mention of blowjob Kammy anywhere in there.

Yeah right...Harris a person most folks outside of California never heard of.....she rallied the market?.....Buuuaaahahahahahahaha
Trump gave a kick ass speech yesterday and signed EO's to go around Pelosi...that's what rallied the market......

After a week of decline in the S&P, it jumps today on news of Bidens VP pick.

What the Kamala Harris pick means for Biden's campaign

1597246038461.png

Week of decline? Where?

I have no idea who will win in November, but I'm fairly certain the Kamala Harris pick had nothing to do with the stock market. smh LOL

BWHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

You think it because of Bidens pick? Was it also because of yesterday and weeks before that too? You guys are so pathetic..

Actually, I was just reacting to your silly assumption that Wall Street "likes" Kamala, and that is the reason for today's advance.

The real story is that the nomination of this adulteress was expected by Wall Street and her nomination was already baked into the price of securities.

Today's advance in the markets are more due to people seeing how well President Trump is doing in regards to Corona.

It was probably the worst pick Biden could make. He would have lost anyways, but Harris is like Hillary, hated even by the Left, so it's like putting accelerant on a fire. Even Trump called Harris his top "draft pick" in other words gives Trump best possible chance.

Traders know that this seals the Trump Triumph in November. The whole Democrat strategy that Trump is bad, went up in smoke when they nominated a Proven Adulteress to the ticket.
That's a stretch of a claim that one adulterer(Kamala) is worse than another adulterer(Trump). The upswing was predicted before Biden made a choice, which coincides with the golden cross event

BWHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

You think it because of Bidens pick? Was it also because of yesterday and weeks before that too? You guys are so pathetic..

Actually, I was just reacting to your silly assumption that Wall Street "likes" Kamala, and that is the reason for today's advance.

The real story is that the nomination of this adulteress was expected by Wall Street and her nomination was already baked into the price of securities.

Today's advance in the markets are more due to people seeing how well President Trump is doing in regards to Corona.
I was refering to post one... I failed to quote it... I understood your sarcasm...LOL

Yeah they se it as further proof that the Democrats can't win and Trump has another four in the bag.

I hope for your sake you don't invest in stocks.
I just purchased $20k in stock a few months ago. If the stock market went up I just made money.

Forum List

Back