The sting , 1973 ..very good

I just love 70s movies!!

What a pleasant surprise.

Robert Shaw was so awesome !!!!

They literally had an army of con artists!!!

Huge man of Paul Newman

The city of Denver was run by a professional con artist in the 1920's; it was a haven for them. He had over 500 working for him at one time.

Good movie. Cerebral. Wouldn't fly today with the sugar laden, pharmaceutical adults.

Last edited:
2010s - 2020s were ranked the worst decades in movie history next to the 1920s

Why the 1920's? Don't know either way, just curious; silent movies were much harder to make then, and the stunt men were real tough guys then. Pantomime does look annoying to modern eyes, I guess. I would think the 30's produced the worst movies, even with the 'classics' it produced, which were usually accidents, not a result, of the 'studio system', rife with mis-casting and bad writing.

Why the 1920's? Don't know either way, just curious; silent movies were much harder to make then, and the stunt men were real tough guys then. Pantomime does look annoying to modern eyes, I guess. I would think the 30's produced the worst movies, even with the 'classics' it produced, which were usually accidents, not a result, of the 'studio system', rife with mis-casting and bad writing.

both were at the bottom of the movie ranking list by decades

Yes the 3 worst decades were
1930s
2010s
1920s

This movie keeps you guessing and I was not sure if the FBI dudes were fakes

I only liked the first Star Wars, mainly because I knew the models took a huge amount of time to make in those days and the cinematography was outstanding. The rest was just milking a franchise to death, same with Star Trek and now Avatar and all the faggotized Marvel and DC comic junk movies, though I did like the Jaoquin Phoenix Joker movie and its twist on the legend.

Forum List

Back