The State Of The Union Address

You all can blame the Gop all you want, but if you read around you'll find a lot of liberal talking heads found his STOU lacking.

I didn't expect much, same ole blaa blaa blaaa

I'm glad he thinks it's so funny but many Americans don't. :(

Yeah, the GOP has been practicing with Boehner behind closed doors for a week to scowl at the SOTU. I must admit I find THAT funny.

Where have you been with Pelosi for the last four years? Hmmmm?
Nobody is more comical than her when she opens up her mouth.

You want to see something really comical, watch this Youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
You all can blame the Gop all you want, but if you read around you'll find a lot of liberal talking heads found his STOU lacking.

I didn't expect much, same ole blaa blaa blaaa

Whose blaming the GOP?

I liked the President's speech. You didn't. Big deal.

I'm glad he thinks it's so funny but many Americans don't. :(

Yeah, the GOP has been practicing with Boehner behind closed doors for a week to scowl at the SOTU. I must admit I find THAT funny.

Where have you been with Pelosi for the last four years? Hmmmm?
Nobody is more comical than her when she opens up her mouth.

You want to see something really comical, watch this Youtube:

Where have I been? Not watching TV.

I got to watch last night because I am staying in a hotel.

I think we could all use a good laugh now and then. Especially all the doomsayers.

Maybe it just didnt inspire anyone. It was flat because it was obvious that Obama had no passion for half the stuff he was proposing. Its difficult to find passion on things you dont believe in.

As for the responses, as I've said before, there is no point to any responses. They dont really do anything. And even if we say they should respond, it shouldnt be before they've had time to listen to it.

Smoked salmon joke was the highlight of an unconvincing and dispassionate SOU speech, not that Ryan or Bachmann really did any better.

Unconvincing?? The expert cons here have been pissing their pants for 48 hours over the oil subsidies. I guess the big O has convinced them! LOL!!:eusa_angel:

I personally liked what I heard. What's the big deal? Obama is a great orator and his speech, as is usually the case with SOTU speeches was vague, uplifting and very short on details. But, as a speech, I liked it. The GOP's "Contract on America" is vague and short on details and yet all of you "righties" loved that. So, why not love the SOTU speech too?

They can't love the SOTU address because they hate the President.

oh yeah we are humorless.

getting friggen patted down like we are a common criminal just to fly on a airplane is damn FUNNY..

it wasn't BAD ENOUGH we had to take our shoes off.

Forum List

Back