The Spud in Chief will be delivering his speech on the glorious virtues of Bidenomics today.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Can anyone give me a good reason why this should not be posted in the Humor forum? I mean come on, man. :laughing0301:

"Watch live coverage as President Biden travels to North Carolina to deliver remarks on how his Bidenomics agenda is investing in infrastructure, small businesses and creating jobs...."

DontKnoGender.jpg

Can anyone give me a good reason why this should not be posted in the Humor forum? I mean come on, man. :laughing0301:

"Watch live coverage as President Biden travels to North Carolina to deliver remarks on how his Bidenomics agenda is investing in infrastructure, small businesses and creating jobs...."

So, you have a problem with investing in infrastructure, small businesses, and creating jobs?

For 15 million illegals?
Yeah, Biden is going to spend $15 million on infrastructure, small businesses, and creating jobs only for the illegals. That's how our country works. :itsok:

Gad, just when we think we have dredged the retard bucket, you show up.

Yeah, Biden is going to spend $15 million on infrastructure, small businesses, and creating jobs only for the illegals. That's how our country works. :itsok:

Gad, just when we think we have dredged the retard bucket, you show up.
Wasn't it Pelosi and a few others who have been crowing that we need these illegals to pick our crops, cook our food and wait tables on us?

Import workforce just like in the south, back in the day.

Dem slavery plantation 2.0

Wasn't it Pelosi and a few others who have been crowing that we need these illegals to pick our crops, cook our food and wait tables on us?

Yeah, and? That somehow translates into your diseased mind that Binden spending money on infrastructure is directly helping illegals?

You’re not too bright, are you? :itsok:

Not quite the same. The slaves didn't want to be there, and they couldn't leave.

That somehow translates into your diseased mind that Binden spending money on infrastructure is directly helping illegals?
I guess you never realized undocumented illegal immigrants work in rather large numbers in the construction industry, under the table, stealing work from good union workers.

The slaves didn't want to be there, and they couldn't leave.
So Biden is importing slaves who want to be here?

I guess you never realized undocumented illegal immigrants work in rather large numbers in the construction industry, under the table, stealing work from good union workers.
You mean, like the one your orange fuhrer used to hire on his construction projects? Those kinds?

Yeah, I am very familiar with the orange douchebag and the way he got rich hiring slave labor and stiffing his sub-contractors.

Not sure why you want to bring up the orange failure's work but ok.

So, you have a problem with investing in infrastructure, small businesses, and creating jobs?
It’s amazing y’all think you can gaslight us with nonsensical questions like that.

We see the inflationary effects of Bidems policies - especially the Orwellian-named “Inflation Reduction Act.”

Your gushing stories about how inflation is reduced don’t restore restaurant, hotel, car, and home prices back to affordability that they had under Trump.

We see you hindering the fossil fuels industry and pretending to have no idea why gas was so much cheaper under Trump.

Even your welfare dollees have to be suffering. I believe SNAP and WIC are given in dollar amounts, not food amounts so they’re getting less food (or less meth, whatever).

You mean, like the one your orange fuhrer used to hire on his construction projects?
The same ones who are stealing work from card holding trade unionists?
At least Trump hired American nonunion workers.

Difference is illegals taking work from union members.

It’s amazing y’all think you can gaslight us with nonsensical questions like that.

We see the inflationary effects of Bidems policies - especially the Orwellian-named “Inflation Reduction Act.”

Your gushing stories about how inflation is reduced don’t restore restaurant, hotel, car, and home prices back to affordability that they had under Trump.

We see you hindering the fossil fuels industry and pretending to have no idea why gas was so much cheaper under Trump.

Even your welfare dollees have to be suffering. I believe SNAP and WIC are given in dollar amounts, not food amounts so they’re getting less food (or less meth, whatever).
In other words, you can't answer the question: "So, you have a problem with investing in infrastructure, small businesses, and creating jobs?"

Got it. I never thought you retards could but thanks for confirming.

Forum List

Back