The Sordid Underbelly Of Christmas Past

So, you find joy telling people that their Holiday is this or that and find it funny?

and I bet you wonder why no one invites you to Holiday functions and forget you exist…

Damn it man I am not even a Christian and I don’t even do this shit because I know it will upset many on all sides and there are many Democrats that are Christian but hey why don’t you go to a Black Baptist Church and tell your history to them and see what they say!

Ask him if he would EVER do this to Muslims or Hindus.

Ask him if he would EVER do this to Muslims or Hindus.
Of course not and I doubt he knows that Muslims actually greet Christians on this day and also greet the Orthodox on their day…

He is a clueless moron that is taunting posters to spew hate at him, so he can report the abuse with the hope some of us will get banned…

So the best thing to do it what you did and wish him a Merry Christmas and pray for his poor misguided soul…

Personally I don’t celebrate the Holiday for myself but I do greet people properly no matter what skin color they are and even Muslims and Hindu’s will greet me even though they know I do not celebrate the Holiday…

I mean why act like he does?

Of course not and I doubt he knows that Muslims actually greet Christians on this day and also greet the Orthodox on their day…

He is a clueless moron that is taunting posters to spew hate at him, so he can report the abuse with the hope some of us will get banned…

So the best thing to do it what you did and wish him a Merry Christmas and pray for his poor misguided soul…

Personally I don’t celebrate the Holiday for myself but I do greet people properly no matter what skin color they are and even Muslims and Hindu’s will greet me even though they know I do not celebrate the Holiday…

I mean why act like he does?

Exactly right. I do not celebrate Diwali or Rosh Hashanah but wish coworkers well who do. Why would I not? It's one thing to debate religion and another to do so on a "high holy day". Do these folks go to weddings and pontificate on the divorce rate being so high?

GEEZ

Exactly right. I do not celebrate Diwali or Rosh Hashanah but wish coworkers well who do. Why would I not? It's one thing to debate religion and another to do so on a "high holy day". Do these folks go to weddings and pontificate on the divorce rate being so high?

GEEZ
As an agnostic deist, I don't even really care much about the holy day, per se....Just love the season of joy, family, giving and receiving, for the positive uplifting experience for the spirit that it is.

GEEZ
That is the thing with those like Skew and they never realize or think while they are dumping on someone religious Holiday they are not only offending Christians on the Right but Muslims and Christians on the left, and yet Skew think it is hilariously funny…

Now you and I know Skew is a gutless little worm that has no life outside the message board and is here to piss off someone so they can scream “ that person is being mean to me “ and I love to oblige because hell I always consider myself the Devil or Krampus of life but this nonsense he did and admitted why he did it should tell everyone with any dignity that Skew is just a trash poster!

I will give JimH credit and he did do a nice thread wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, but Skew had to go and play the stupid card…

He remind me of another poster from another board that we called Kooky and if that is him, well I know why the individual is mentally retarded and should be just ignored!

The annual mid-winter festival of drunken debauchery and gluttony had a very specific purpose to agrarian societies.
I dont know what day in the Roman calender Jesus was born on

but if wholesome Christianity has replaced a pagan ritual of drunken debauchery that sounds like a good thing to me

Having a very enjoyable Christmas.

Just giving the haters on the right a present.

A history lesson on real events that actually happened.

That seems to really trigger the haters on the right.

But thanks for the gift of laughter from all of you.

Happy Holidays

You're very sick and all twisted up inside, your every post proves that.

It's not

It's just not Christmas if miserably, crabby Leftists don't come around to remind us all the ways our holiday is defunct.

Don't like it, don't celebrate it. As for me and my house, we will serve THE LORD (Joshua 24:15) AND celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!
I love to listen to righties use "Merry Christmas!!!!" like a pejorative, yelling it at people.

We're not the ones tearing down statues and wetting ourselves over a battle flag
That's right, you're the ones supporting traitor statues and a traitor (loser) flag flown by those fighting against and killing Americans.
1640463907248.png

Forum List

Back