The Solar Eclipse Of 2024

How could you not watch? It's hyped 24/7 on the weather channels and the mainstream media. Here in western Va. it will be about 87%. Weather permitting you will be able to enjoy the effects without staring like a dumb ass at the freaking sun.

Mehh. I've seen eclipses before, no big deal.

I'll probably just notice that the daylight seems a little dark that day and remember "Oh, that's right....an eclipse."

Is anybody else besides me on here going to watch it? If you are planning to, here's an important safety tip.

It would be a six-hour drive for me to enter the band of totality. I really wanted to do it but I read about the traffic. Now it's going to be cloudy. I decided in the end I didn't want to trash two days.

political-science-v0-rfayp9xqdpsc1.png
This looks like the facebook page of a former schoolmate of mine. 10 to 20 anti-Trump hate articles and cartoons a day. It's all the guy does. Wallows in hate. He must be a joy to live with.

The latest cloud forecast here is very good.
Thin, high altitude clouds will move in right around the time of the eclipse, but will have minimal effect on viewing the eclipse.
It should be pretty damn awesome as we are almost dead center of prime viewing

The latest cloud forecast here is very good.
Thin, high altitude clouds will move in right around the time of the eclipse, but will have minimal effect on viewing the eclipse.
It should be pretty damn awesome as we are almost dead center of prime viewing
Yes, turned out the sky was clear in Ohio, and judging from the multiple traffic cams on I -70, it was clear. I should have gone and regret I didn't.

Forum List

Back