The Solar Eclipse Of 2024

temp is supposed to be mid 50s her when happens.

I'd planned on watching it from my balcony, but not sure about standing 4" of snow.

And don't listen to the Cult Christians .

It's the end of the world for them with the appeareance of Planet Nibiru thrown in for good measure .

Nothing particular about the Essene Monk but his adopted Dad will apparently be bumbling around as per the good old days , with fire , floods and earhquakes

How could you not watch? It's hyped 24/7 on the weather channels and the mainstream media. Here in western Va. it will be about 87%. Weather permitting you will be able to enjoy the effects without staring like a dumb ass at the freaking sun.

And don't listen to the Cult Christians .

It's the end of the world for them with the appeareance of Planet Nibiru thrown in for good measure .

Nothing particular about the Essene Monk but his adopted Dad will apparently be bumbling around as per the good old days , with fire , floods and earhquakes
^ he is drunk🤪

^ he is drunk🤪
Teetotal .

I am reporting what the web Sheeple are discussing and imagining.Others , Pod , not me
Without even then telling you about alleged CERN satanic exercises and US Government special preparations .

Don't you guys ever read what is going on regardles of what you night personally think or invent ?

Here on the North Coast of the USA in Toledo, Ohio, I am just barely on the edge of the path of totality.

In my neck of the woods the solar eclipse will occur on Monday from ~1:56 PM to ~4:27 PM.

It's probably going to be cloudy when it happens. Usually I would forecast that the skies will be overcast and then clear up in the late morning-early afternoon due to sunny conditions.

But there is going to be no sun. So then what?

I've got several running bets going on with many of the local media meteorologists, HAM radio friends and other assorted weather nerds.

To us weather weirdos, this is like betting on the Kentucky Derby or the Daytona 500. There will be celebrations.

I love it.

Last edited:
Teetotal .

I am reporting what the web Sheeple are discussing and imagining.Others , Pod , not me
Without even then telling you about alleged CERN satanic exercises and US Government special preparations .

Don't you guys ever read what is going on regardles of what you night personally think or invent ?
It sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me.

^ he is drunk🤪
The ironic thing is that Christian Americans deal with the eclipse the same as any other scientifically educated faction of society. On the other hand it seems that the hate filled anti-Christian faction that needs stuff like an eclipse to reinforce their hatred might pass the definition of a genuine cult.

Is anybody else besides me on here going to watch it? If you are planning to, here's an important safety tip.

Trump Eclipse.jpg

Here in Hermitage PA, the eclipse will be partial at 99.88%.

Is it worthwhile to travel a bit north and/or west to say, Warren Ohio or Meadville to see the total eclipse?

The ironic thing is that Christian Americans deal with the eclipse the same as any other scientifically educated faction of society. On the other hand it seems that the hate filled anti-Christian faction that needs stuff like an eclipse to reinforce their hatred might pass the definition of a genuine cult.
political-science-v0-rfayp9xqdpsc1.png

Forum List

Back