“the smell of freedom”.

Their days are numbered.

Smokers are predominantly in the older population. Young people no longer consider it “cool”

Once smoking was no longer “cool” it’s doom was sealed
You are wrong of course.

People don't smoke because it's cool they smoke because they like to.

You are wrong of course.

People don't smoke because it's cool they smoke because they like to.
People started smoking because their family and friends smoked
They rarely do now

Smoking used to be entrance to the “in crowd”
Now, it gets you exiled

People started smoking because their family and friends smoked
They rarely do now

Smoking used to be entrance to the “in crowd”
Now, it gets you exiled
And there will always be a significant percentage of the population that will smoke and there's nothing you can do about it.

In next weeks episode Tucker explains why its safe for kids to suck lead as an expression of their freedom.

Hard to think of a more GOP decision that they could make. Maybe they could start piping car exhaust fumes into the chamber and enjoy that "smell of freedom" ?

Last year the cons were laughing at stupid teenagers who were sucking pods of detergent. This year they have surpassed them.
Since when are cigars harmful? You don‘t inhale the smoke like cigarettes.

In next weeks episode Tucker explains why its safe for kids to suck lead as an expression of their freedom.

Hard to think of a more GOP decision that they could make. Maybe they could start piping car exhaust fumes into the chamber and enjoy that "smell of freedom" ?

Last year the cons were laughing at stupid teenagers who were sucking pods of detergent. This year they have surpassed them.
It’s funny how the same crowd upset by this piece from Tucker are usually for smoking weed.

What do you consider “significant”
it depends on how you define smoking. Most of the data calls anyone that smokes 100 cigarettes a year as a current smoker then again we also know people lie on surveys and some people do not smoke cigarettes but do smoke cigars and to a lesser degree pipes.

Some people say vaping and smoking is the same thing

Where are you allowed to smoke that is not in the middle of the woods?
My street, most farm land, camping. I could go on and on.

I have never been opposed to governments banning smoking in its buildings. My issue is requiring private businesses to. If a business wants to prohibit it within its walls, or on its property, I say good for them. But that should be only the owners responsibility, nobody else

My street, most farm land, camping. I could go on and on.

I have never been opposed to governments banning smoking in its buildings. My issue is requiring private businesses to. If a business wants to prohibit it within its walls, or on its property, I say good for them. But that should be only the owners responsibility, nobody else
congratulations
You get to smoke in the middle of nowhere

Businesses that are open to the public are required to protect public safety……smoking is not safe

congratulations
You get to smoke in the middle of nowhere

Businesses that are open to the public are required to protect public safety……smoking is not safe

Is that why bars serve alcohol? And isn’t it great the drunks have a more comfortable place to drink even more? 🤦‍♂️

STFU commie retard

Forum List

Back