“the smell of freedom”.

It is the standard Conservative argument defending smoking.

“This is MY SPACE, I can smoke if I want to”

Meanwhile, Congressional staff, if they want to keep their job, must breathe in your stink

And yet they want to ban drugs, and walking across the road wherever you like

Just read the “smoking allowed” sign, then act like the big mature adult we know you aren’t, and walk away.

Pretty simple really.

OK

So a Republican Congressman can wall up in his office and expect his staff, other Congress members and his constituents to breathe in his filth

What world have Republicans lived in the last 25 years?

OK

So a Republican Congressman can wall up in his office and expect his staff, other Congress members and his constituents to breathe in his filth

What world have Republicans lived in the last 25 years?
Republicans and democrats. But I’d hope they would be more considerate. I doubt the dem would.

I say this with regret, but the US likes to talk about fancy stuff like "freedom", "democracy", "right to self-determination", etc., but what it really wants is that it wants to subjugate everyone and become the dictator of the world.
The US is literally giving everyone two options: be a puppet and follow orders, or get sanctions, color revolution, coup, and war.

In next weeks episode Tucker explains why its safe for kids to suck lead as an expression of their freedom.

Hard to think of a more GOP decision that they could make. Maybe they could start piping car exhaust fumes into the chamber and enjoy that "smell of freedom" ?

Last year the cons were laughing at stupid teenagers who were sucking pods of detergent. This year they have surpassed them.
The smell of freedom is burnt Cordite, Welsh fag. You're not free enough to smell it.

Forum List

Back