“the smell of freedom”.

First of Tom do not accuse me of something that have not done to you.

Second, you don't have to enter the person office and can wait to meet with them in your office instead or on the floor.
I wasnt really. It was more of a comment on the general behaviour of smokers. Im sorry if you feel it was aimed at you. That was not my intention.

No? You know how many are killed in drunk driving accidents? Rapes? Murders? With alcohol involved?

And remind me of the smoking related car accidents in comparison
Drinking and driving is illegal as well. Should those laws be repealed ?

Drinking and driving is illegal as well. Should those laws be repealed ?
Ann even though illegal, the death and suffering to others by alcohol use are enormous. But let’s ban one and not the other because………,.

It’s icky. 🤦‍♂️

Drink driving is illegal.

Apparently the laws are not stiff enough to stop you drunks from causing such havoc!

It needs banned in all public places dammit or the carnage will never end.

Did you know that the victims of drunk driving are completely innocent? On the other hand, a sign on the door of a public business warned people that smoking was allowed?

But smokings icky.

Apparently the laws are not stiff enough to stop you drunks from causing such havoc!

It needs banned in all public places dammit or the carnage will never end.

Did you know that the victims of drunk driving are completely innocent? On the other hand, a sign on the door of a public business warned people that smoking was allowed?

But smokings icky.
Drink driving is illegal everywhere in the UK. I thought it was in the US. The punishments for it are another debate really and not connected with any smoking regulations.
I dont understand why you struggle with this.

No? You know how many are killed in drunk driving accidents? Rapes? Murders? With alcohol involved?

And remind me of the smoking related car accidents in comparison
Drunk driving is a crime
So is murder and rape
Drinking is not

Drink driving is illegal everywhere in the UK. I thought it was in the US. The punishments for it are another debate really and not connected with any smoking regulations.
I dont understand why you struggle with this.

And I never quite understood why you Nannie’s could simply read a sign and not enter businesses that allowed smoking.

Now, you drunks on the other hand will make excuses for your nasty habits that kill miles and miles away from the pub. And no signage can stop you!

Pity, all because your entitled to drink your nasty elixir in a smoke free environment.

Shame on you.

It is if you smoke indoors in public

I know, right, now let’s focus on how horrible you drunks treat kids, wives, and complete strangers that you rape and kill daily.

But that’s perfectly fine right? Cuz smokings icky.

And I never quite understood why you Nannie’s could simply read a sign and not enter businesses that allowed smoking.

Now, you drunks on the other hand will make excuses for your nasty habits that kill miles and miles away from the pub. And no signage can stop you!

Pity, all because your entitled to drink your nasty elixir in a smoke free environment.

Shame on you.
Norm, it isnt complicated.

Drinking in itself is not.

Smoking in some public places is illegal.
Smoking in itself is not.

Let me know if I can decomplicate this for you any more.

Norm, it isnt complicated.

Drinking in itself is not.

Smoking in some public places is illegal.
Smoking in itself is not.

Let me know if I can decomplicate this for you any more.

Cool, so once we ban drinking in public places, alls good.

Who’d object except the drunkards

Cool, so once we ban drinking in public places, alls good.

Who’d object except the drunkards
Again you make a schoolboy error

When I drink in a pub or restaurant I am not harming anybody apart from myself.
When I smoke I am poisoning everyone in the room.

if I commit an offence under the influence of drink there are laws which govern this.
Drinking itself is not the issue.

Smoking is the issue. Its anti social and infects people. Do it at home., not in my face

if I commit an offence under the influence of drink there are laws which govern this.

Smoking is the issue. Its anti social and infects people. Do it at home., not in my face
If you commit an offense under the influence the person you offended could be dead?

Just read the “smoking allowed” sign, then act like the big mature adult we know you aren’t, and walk away.

Pretty simple really.

Forum List

Back