“the smell of freedom”.

In next weeks episode Tucker explains why its safe for kids to suck lead as an expression of their freedom.

Hard to think of a more GOP decision that they could make. Maybe they could start piping car exhaust fumes into the chamber and enjoy that "smell of freedom" ?

Last year the cons were laughing at stupid teenagers who were sucking pods of detergent. This year they have surpassed them.
Where did you read anything about children smoking in that link?

Or are you implying that all people are perpetual children like you and should be treated as such?

You might like big Daddy King Charles to tell you what books to read or that you can't carry a pocket knife but we adults here in the US are brought up to make our own decisions.

Or are you implying that all people are perpetual children like you and should be treated as such?
It's the default setting for fascist scum everywhere.....Whine and snivel with the emotional appeal about the cheeeellllldrennnnnn, to claim the moral high ground.

The "wild conspiracy theory" here is that smoking is a direct cause of cancer....If it were, everyone whoever smoked would get cancer.....Contributing lifestyle factor, yes....Direct cause, no.

But I reckon that any given opportunity to throw stones at Tucker is all good, huh?
Yes, throwing stones at Ticker is all good. He deserves it more than most

The trauma from the car accident causes death.

Everyone who gets a significantsolid organ compromise will bleed out in minutes unless immediate medical care is begun.....That's the direct cause.

You can dance around all you want.................

Not dancing around anything.

The most significant predictor of cancer is genetic.....Lifestyle plays an important part, but isn't the factor that pushes those genetic tendencies over the brink.

True story.

Cool, smoking is all good and all the claims are bogus.

Exactly

The argument Conservatives have used for decades to force people to work in a smoke filled environment.

If you don’t want to breathe my stink, go work somewhere else
When someone says, "Go work somewhere else.", they are only setting themselves up for this one question to be thrown at them: "If you are not going to practice, what's the point of the preaching?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if enough people complain about whatever the problem is, right then is when the problem person should be shown the door.

Cigar smoking

It is smoking in general that is allowed and Tucker doesn't grasp the issues around that. I care less what a person does. If you want to smoke, light up. I'm not going to display massive ignorance over the problems it causes though.

It's the same rejoinder you statist douchebags tell everyone who doesn't want your commie shit, like forced vaxes and your idiotic "universal" medical services scams.

So shove off.
It is the same argument

You are not free to spread your cancer causing stink and you are not free to spread a deadly disease

You might like big Daddy King Charles to tell you what books to read or that you can't carry a pocket knife but we adults here in the US are brought up to make our own decisions.
Whoooosh!!

You mean smoking will get you to leave?

Where's my lighter?
Used to be that way.
If you didn’t like breathing in the filth, you were expected to avoid restaurants, movie theaters, bars..even your workplace

Then we got smarter and forced those who create the stink to go elsewhere. Even in their own home they are forced to hunker down in the cold and rain so the rest of the family doesn’t have to deal with their filthy habit

Used to be that way.
If you didn’t like breathing in the filth, you were expected to avoid restaurants, movie theaters, bars..even your workplace

Then we got smarter and forced those who create the stink to go elsewhere. Even in their own home they are forced to hunker down in the cold and rain so the rest of the family doesn’t have to deal with their filthy habit

People can still smoke in their own homes.

It is the standard Conservative argument defending smoking.

“This is MY SPACE, I can smoke if I want to”

Meanwhile, Congressional staff, if they want to keep their job, must breathe in your stink
And inject vaccines that are not long term tested

Forum List

Back