The sexism of astronomy now.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Well, of course. We all know how those constellations and event horizons can be.

(Is it just me thinking this or are some people just making up absolutely nonsensical shit nowadays to see if they can generate a little bit of publicity for no reason but publicity?)

'Wokeism' is a degenerative disease. If you're a medicre academic with little research in your field to show, you can always get some publicity, and frighten the college administration, by discovering some racism or sexism or xyz-phobia where no one saw it before.

Well, of course. We all know how those constellations and event horizons can be.

(Is it just me thinking this or are some people just making up absolutely nonsensical shit nowadays to see if they can generate a little bit of publicity for no reason but publicity?)
Black holes? Really??

It's three letter agency scripted garbage for transmission by willing dupes flattered to be involved .

Always with Project Chaos in mind .

Wow!... she cant understand why MATH and Creativity (college courses) are in separate categories.
And we were always told, if only more kids were able to go to college! they could have an equal opportunity!... well of course leftists were and ARE Lying. They want to rewrite what education itself is... they want to rewrite what the English language is... all to fit their narrow spectrum of understanding.... the history of mankind be damned!
when I did poorly on a math assignment, I wish I could have told my teacher I was just expressing my creativity! But then how could we have civil engineers who knew how to safely lay down gas lines under the streets? or be sure that a commercial air liner's engine didn't fly apart in mid flight?
Someone needs to ask her if she even knows this RACIST math is what keeps the world she knows functioning. Even the manufacturing of her eye glasses could not have been done with "creative math"
How many useless.. worthless proffessors like this exist? they are destroying the minds of our kids.

There is a reason Venus is a hot and fire ridden hell hole in the universe that can never be quenched.

Just saying.

Astronomers have dirty minds ... stuck on a cold hill top all night long makes a man wish for something warm in his blanket ...

RCH = "Red [Pussy] Hair" is the slightest touch on the focus wheel ...

I find nothing sexy in a galaxy.

Someone needs to tell her she needs to quit her field then if it's full of white supremacists because she is white.

When it isn't some black person making insane comments like this it's always some young dumb white twat that says this kind of shit.

I don't know where they find these loons. All of the craziest leftist shit I've every heard of has been here, on this board. I've never heard any of these notions anywhere else.

Apparently this type of thing is much more common on college campuses than Dragon Lady realizes. Did you think the article was produced on USMB?... this is the type of thing being taught our kids, because these are the new breed of college professors.

Forum List

Back