Joe Biden threatens the American public with F-15 bombing during MLK day speech

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“If you need to worry about taking on the federal government, you need some F-15s,” said Biden. “You don’t need an AR-15. I’m serious. Think about it. Think about the rationale for this. It’s about money. Money, money, money.”

Just incredible…Joe Biden says you dont need AR-15s, because if you get uppity, he will bomb American citizens with F-15s?

What the hell?

“If you need to worry about taking on the federal government, you need some F-15s,” said Biden. “You don’t need an AR-15. I’m serious. Think about it. Think about the rationale for this. It’s about money. Money, money, money.”

Just incredible…Joe Biden says you dont need AR-15s, because if you get uppity, he will bomb American citizens with F-15s?

What the hell?

Clever speechwriter!

This isn't beyond the imaginable if Trump calls his 'bad' boys to taking action.

Last edited:

What the hell?

I'm not sure the DOJ or the FBI know how to fly those planes

I reckon they will have to spend another stimulus to train them.

What the hell?

You're the one claiming you can defeat the military. What do you think might happen if the crazy MAGA gun nuts get the war they want?

I'm not sure the DOJ or the FBI know how to fly those planes

I reckon they will have to spend another stimulus to train them.

Unfortunately, I would guess there are some pilots who would JUST FOLLOW ORDERS.

Its not about the veracity of the claim….it is the fucking claim.

POTUS THREATENED TO BOMB US CITIZENS WITH F15s……on MLK DAY!

You're the one claiming you can defeat the military. What do you think might happen if the crazy MAGA gun nuts get the war they want?

there arn't very many of them so its never going to happen

What the hell?

He's made that threat several times. The intent is clear. Biden is a fascist, and he acts like one.

Unfortunately, I would guess there are some pilots who would JUST FOLLOW ORDERS.

Its not about the veracity of the claim….it is the fucking claim.

POTUS THREATENED TO BOMB US CITIZENS WITH F15s……on MLK DAY!
And you crazies threatened a civil war. WTF do you expect?

What the hell?

An AR-15 won't do shit against American military might. Is he wrong?

Will this play out pro-Biden or anti-Biden?

It's a tossup and can remain so if people like 'occupied' stay on script!

Bomb those Trump 'bad' boys back into the stoneage!

there arn't very many of them so its never going to happen
I agree, However some of the crazies might start something in hopes that they can goad others to join them. They are crazy enough to think that to be a possibility. They have to be made to see how dumb their hopes are.

I agree, However some of the crazies might start something in hopes that they can goad others to join them. They are crazy enough to think that to be a possibility. They have to be made to see how dumb their hopes are.
The strong point in what Biden said is in the possibility that Trump's 'bad boys' will take it as a challenge.

And then will the fur fly!

What the hell?

BEHOLD....'THE GREAT UNITER'!

:auiqs.jpg:

What the hell?

You feel threatened? Why?

Forum List

Back