The Seven Deadly Sins, The Ten Commandments and trump

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

Which makes me sad to see so many christians support him.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

How quaint, post a thread and then try to control how people respond. By the way, people who start by saying things like "We all know" are twits.
He calls Paula White his "Pastor". That makes him an Evangelical. However Paula White is a heretic who teahes the "Prosperity Gospel". Tell me, should Cgristians have voted for Hillary?

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.

Once again, you're proving no one is as judgmental as a leftist
and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

Judge not lest thee be judged.

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

I do not go to Church, anymore. You know what turned me off from you Christians, you Christians.

How covenient, you blame your decision to fall away on others. Grow up.

Last edited:

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.
When John Lewis crossed that bridge many years ago, he was a Christian. When he died last week, he wasn't. No amount of fluff is going to change that.

it is easy to look at someone fighting against oppression and assume the best about them.

but considering the way that later on, lewis supported a racist and corrupt and oppressive status quo, it raises the question.

was he a good man corrupted by power,

or was he always just fighting not for Justice, but just for his side?

He's a sociopath, so of course he's broken every rule.
He's just like his father, Fred Trump.
Get Mary Trump's book, she 'splains better than anybody has.

And just like Fred, Donald doesn't really give a shit about his kids either.
How many times have you seen him with Barron? Only coming off the helicopter to the White House.
Fred Trump had no use for his kids if they weren't interested in his business and working for him.
Look at Donald's kids, all working for him. Except for Tiffany who pretty much said FU to all of them.
Tiffany just graduated from an Ivy League law school, U of Penn.
And I bet Trump tries to cut her out of the will just like he cut Mary out of Fred Trump's will.
Sorriest bunch of people on earth.

Sometimes a good meme has a way of boiling things down to their essence.
And never forget Donald's favorite: "Two Corinthians" !! :D

EJlm90AXkAAET-a.jpg

He is against killing babies, and doesn't help the Russians or chinese agianst this country.......so, the democrat party is behind on those...

Also, he isn't sending in democrat party terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and murder American citizens..in particular, black American citizens...... another one for pro-Trump.....

Trump believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and wants America to be a great country....he isn't bitching about every flaw and claiming that is all the country is made of.......unlike the democrat party that is using issues from 200 years ago as justification to burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens today........

Who ya figure you're kidding? Donald is Putin's bitch.

Trump against killing babies? Bullshit.

He could care less about babies and has been playing morons such as yourself like a fiddle.

Trump in 1999 - "I'm very pro-choice"

Last edited:

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

Unless you are without sin, be careful about casting stones at someone else.
As far as I know Dana7360 isn't running for president.

I'm also not a christian. My faith doesn't have a book that says I can't judge anyone. My faith doesn't have a deity that judges anyone.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm pointing out that christians are voting for a man who has violated all the seven deadly sins and all but one of the ten commandments. That he has never told anyone which christian religion he is and what church he has gone to all his life.

Pointing out facts isn't judging anyone.

The fck you're not judging anyone.

Cripes you're stupid

When John Lewis crossed that bridge many years ago, he was a Christian. When he died last week, he wasn't. No amount of fluff is going to change that.

I don't care if he was a Christian or not upon his death, but he was a good honorable man.

hold the other side accountable to their own rules and ethics".
You can't seriously have a problem with this.

When it comes to people having no personal ethics, standards, or accountability...... I can’t take seriously them holding other people accountable to their own standards. Seriously.
Ah, so it's projection.

I understand. Carry on.

Show me an example of a liberal and personal accountability?
Me. I'm a liberal and I always take responsibility for my actions.

I was referring to a liberal politician.
Ah, the traditional "moving of the goalposts".

So pleased to be a part of your customs.

There’s moving the goal posts and point of clarification. Try not to confuse the two.

and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

I do not go to Church, anymore. You know what turned me off from you Christians, you Christians.

I think tramp is whoever and whatever you want to be. For the religious right, I'd say that is putting right wing in power, gut the ACA, cut the rich taxes, defund all social programs, is anti abortion even thought he probably paid for a few.

Where does it say he died for your sins? like a scapegoat?
I don't support evil. The Bible is my favorite collection of books, it tell so much about life if you want to lead a good life.
How would it be fair if everyone goes to heaven. If he (Jesus) took your sins, that would mean he took everyones sins, even the serial murderer and serial rapist and all sociopaths

Your "favorite book" tells you that leading a good life has 0 to do with the remission of your sins. There is one way to the Father, and that is through the work Christ did on the cross. Good works are like filthy rags to God, compared to what Jesus did for us.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life"
It is belief, not works that prevents the second death.

Where does it say He died for our sins? Seriously??
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit
It says so 100+ times! How did you miss it with all that reading going on?
Since He had no sin, whose sin do you think He died for???
He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world
^
He forgives the murderer, the rapist, all the sociopaths and everyone you left out. The WHOLE world of sin. When He was up on that cross, your name came up. And He stayed and paid so that you would be able to go to Heaven on His record and not your own, good works record. It falls short.
Then, my name came up.
Then King David, the murderer's name came up...

Pen, accept His gift. The others you think don't measure up to your standard are none of your business. Your walk with Christ involves you, and Christ.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God

Last edited:
Trump is a lying, cheating, self centered piece of shit. Anyone whom thinks otherwise is delusional. Why is this truth so hard for some to come to terms with.

I think tramp is whoever and whatever you want to be. For the religious right, I'd say that is putting right wing in power, gut the ACA, cut the rich taxes, defund all social programs, is anti abortion even thought he probably paid for a few.

you anger and spin aside, all you have is that you are unhappy that a republican president, who is not personally religious, is working with a group of politically active republicans, ie the religious right.

that is quite a small mole hill you have there. that it looms larger in your mind, is your problem.

Trump is a lying, cheating, self centered piece of shit. Anyone whom thinks otherwise is delusional. Why is this truth so hard for some to come to terms with.

he is an old man, and a politician. he won, and he is willing to work with the religious right.

that this upsets you libs, is your problem, and not indicative of anything actually being wrong.

just you being hysterical.

it is easy to look at someone fighting against oppression and assume the best about them.

but considering the way that later on, lewis supported a racist and corrupt and oppressive status quo, it raises the question.

A man of the cloth?

A man of the cloth?

yes. plenty of preachers who are bad men. or fighting for the wrong side or for the wrong reasons.,

he is an old man, and a politician. he won, and he is willing to work with the religious right.

that this upsets you libs, is your problem, and not indicative of anything actually being wrong.

just you being hysterical.
I’m just telling it like it is.

Donald Trump is human filth and represents the worst of mankind. I can’t seem find anything else to say about the guy. Blows me away that people worship him. Yuck

[/QUOTE]

Blah, blah , blah

Forum List

Back