The Seven Deadly Sins, The Ten Commandments and trump

Oh yet you judge, don't you
, all the time you are judging, yet you don't admit it. You lie.

You don't understand Christianity...do you? We are all flawed and sinful....that was the whole point to Jesus taking our sins from us..........you should really do a little research....

It's the thing with people like Penelope. She decries judging WHILE she judges you
I judge everything and everybody and your a fool if you don't.

You don't understand Christianity...do you? We are all flawed and sinful....that was the whole point to Jesus taking our sins from us..........you should really do a little research....

It's the thing with people like Penelope. She decries judging WHILE she judges you

Hmmmm.....I don't think Jesus would say you are doing it right...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's not Father Trump or Pastor Trump. No one cares about Trump's practicing religion. He's protecting the rights of Americans to practice their religion. Why don't you get that by now?
To my mind, President Trump is very much like President Jefferson. Not Christian, per se, but sympathetic to the value of the faith and to the harmony of a society that abides a single faith.

Yes, that not what the Constitution says and Christians have like thousands of Christianity beliefs. See every Christian believes different things and that is why there are a Christian Church on every street corner and in between.

It's not Father Trump or Pastor Trump. No one cares about Trump's practicing religion. He's protecting the rights of Americans to practice their religion. Why don't you get that by now?
To my mind, President Trump is very much like President Jefferson. Not Christian, per se, but sympathetic to the value of the faith and to the harmony of a society that abides a single faith.

Yes, that not what the Constitution says and Christians have like thousands of Christianity beliefs. See every Christian believes different things and that is why there are a Christian Church on every street corner and in between.

No......there is pretty much one guidebook for all of them......and what you think doesn't match that book.

I don't care what he says, he was a walking talking preacher human in the first century. Jesus was a very popular name.

No......there is pretty much one guidebook for all of them......and what you think doesn't match that book.

and everyone interprets it differently and most Christians have never read the entire bible.

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

Which makes me sad to see so many christians support him.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

Unless you are without sin, be careful about casting stones at someone else.
As far as I know Dana7360 isn't running for president.

I'm also not a christian. My faith doesn't have a book that says I can't judge anyone. My faith doesn't have a deity that judges anyone.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm pointing ouwhyt that christians are voting for a man who has violated all the seven deadly sins and all but one of the ten commandments. That he has never told anyone which christian religion he is and what church he has gone to all his life.

Pointing out facts isn't judging anyone.
Why would you even care? Why would anyone care?
You're supposed to, if you are a Christian.

hold the other side accountable to their own rules and ethics".
You can't seriously have a problem with this.

When it comes to people having no personal ethics, standards, or accountability...... I can’t take seriously them holding other people accountable to their own standards. Seriously.
Ah, so it's projection.

I understand. Carry on.

Show me an example of a liberal and personal accountability?
Me. I'm a liberal and I always take responsibility for my actions.

I was referring to a liberal politician.
Ah, the traditional "moving of the goalposts".

So pleased to be a part of your customs.

Where does it say he died for your sins? like a scapegoat?

Last edited:

Yea, I didn't read anything about Trump or Jefferson in the Constitution, either.

Did you forget about the part of the Constitution that was about taxes and real money? Taxing people to the hilt and playing games with the financial system becomes real possible when corrupted people are involved. The Christian Church survived low tax times. The New globalist Prog Church will not.

Bull shit. I don't condemn people. I want everyone to go to heaven. I don't look down at anyone the way you look down your long, judgmental nose

I don't care what he says, he was a walking talking preacher human in the first century. Jesus was a very popular name.

So that you left the church because of Christians turns out to be yet another of your lies. You left because you aren't a Christian. Do you have any honesty at all?

Bull shit. I don't condemn people. I want everyone to go to heaven. I don't look down at anyone the way you look down your long, judgmental nose

How would that be fair?

How would that be fair?

Well, the direct answer to your question is that I look at it like something is wrong with Democrats that causes you to support evil. I really hope you aren't actually evil, I really do.

Also, you get out of life what you put into it. Why would you need other people to fail going from first to second grade to make you feel validated for passing? Why wouldn't you hope that everyone advances as they are capable rather than some being condemned?

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

You lost me first sentence, so I stopped reading. One I'm not Christian, two anytime someone says "we all know" it's generally code the source of the message is insecure, dumb and assuming, which in your case surely applies.

[/QUOTE

So that you left the church because of Christians turns out to be yet another of your lies. You left because you aren't a Christian. Do you have any honesty at all?

No, silly. I left because of the research I have been doing.
I looked for God and found no one.

I suspect Emperor Vespasian, Emperor Titus, and Emperor Domitian are the Father, Son and Holy Ghost of the NT. Also I think Paul is Josephus.

Last edited:

How would that be fair?

Well, the direct answer to your question is that I look at it like something is wrong with Democrats that causes you to support evil. I really hope you aren't actually evil, I really do.

Also, you get out of life what you put into it. Why would you need other people to fail going from first to second grade to make you feel validated for passing? Why wouldn't you hope that everyone advances as they are capable rather than some being condemned?

I don't support evil. The Bible is my favorite collection of books, it tell so much about life if you want to lead a good life.

How would it be fair if everyone goes to heaven. If he (Jesus) took your sins, that would mean he took everyones sins, even the serial murderer and serial rapist and all sociopaths.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

As an Atheist, I don't give a damn whether Trump really believes in any deity. Here's what I believe in:
Strong borders so that those wanting to come in, are vetted to reduce the chances of the people being terrorists, people fleeing arrest warrants in their own country, drug-cartel members, murderers, rapists and thieves, et cetera.
The Bill of Rights under the Constitution.
Capitalism/Innovation.
Increased job opportunities via reduced regulations.
A strong military.
Reduced taxes.
Fair, reciprocal trade.
NATO paying their fair share of defense.
Bringing jobs back to the US.
The right to make a profit from your inventions/entrepreneurship (refer back to Capitalism).
The Opportunity Zones Trump created in the inner-cities.
What I don't believe in:
The George Soros funded "Free Movement of Peoples" campaign.
Marxism/Leninism, Military Juntas, Theocracies (all are inherently evil via their oppressions).
Higher taxes.

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.
When John Lewis crossed that bridge many years ago, he was a Christian. When he died last week, he wasn't. No amount of fluff is going to change that.

Forum List

Back