The Seven Deadly Sins, The Ten Commandments and trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

Which makes me sad to see so many christians support him.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

1. more dumbshit babble TDS crap
2. there's no such thing as sin--it's made up
3. so it's ok for other politicians to sin but not Mr Trump??--same stupid leftwing logic
4. TDS---hahahahahhahah

Classic Alinskyism. "hold the other side accountable to their own rules and ethics".

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

Unless you are without sin, be careful about casting stones at someone else.

He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.
But he told us he could if he wanted to and now he has back up!

17_political_cartoon_u.s._trump_ag_barr_shooting_someone_on_5th_avenue_-_mike_luckovich_creators.jpg

Another holier than thou leftist who unhesitatingly believes it's up to him what Christians should believe.

If you want to be judged, run to your nearest leftist. Or just wait for them to come to you

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

You frickin Christian make me ill. You are so high and almighty when you want to be, self serving idiots.
I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.
Subject of thread... Orange man bad, nothing shown to evidence it.

Ok then. Trash thread.

Yes he is bad, nothing good about him.

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.

Once again, you're proving no one is as judgmental as a leftist

Newsflash, Karen. YOU sin everyday too

Holier than art thou, bint

You frickin Christian make me ill. You are so high and almighty when you want to be, self serving idiots.
I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.
Subject of thread... Orange man bad, nothing shown to evidence it.

Ok then. Trash thread.

Yes he is bad, nothing good about him.

You certainly save God a lot of time judging people, don't you? So you just divvy up the job with him now?

and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

Judge not lest thee be judged.

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

Most Christians are just as bad as he is, yet somehow they deny it.

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

Oh yet you judge, don't you , all the time you are judging, yet you don't admit it. You lie.

Everybody judges!! Just not the Christians , they are soooo perfect!

I do not go to Church, anymore. You know what turned me off from you Christians, you Christians.

Most Christians are just as bad as he is, yet somehow they deny it.

Oh yet you judge, don't you , all the time you are judging, yet you don't admit it. You lie.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. Keep it there. That's where it belongs. It's pretty funny so far. You are judging people, I objected to people like you who judge people. Then you told me people like me turned you off of Christianity. So you were turned off by people telling you to not judge people? LOL.

And now of course you're a third grader. No I'm not, kaz, you are! Bam. You are kaz, I'm not, you are!

And what do you suppose my views are? This should be comical

Forum List

Back