The Self Inflicted Rise and Fall of Donald J Trump, as of Today

And you Trumpers have gone nowhere for two years and multiple FAILED court challenges including SCOTUS who dropped the Multiple states lawsuit. The continued insistence of pushing a failed narrative can only hurt the party since they are trying to get past this to the future it is dumbass Trump supporters who wants to hang onto an anvil they can't solve anymore, so they stay in the past like a bunch of wild eyes dummies.

I VOTED for Trump in 2020 and still might do it again in 2024 despite his numerous flaws. But he might not even get the party nomination in 2024 if the dumbass never stops pushing a long dead stolen election narrative that the Republican Party wants to let go.

You will never win on this one (Completely dead argument) which is why you need to drop it.
Uhhhh, 'scuse me. We have proof Hillary Clinton has her good ol' arm-twister FBI file photos of stuff that's really no body's business that she claimed she returned. It is now basically a narrative room. She is basically in her third Presidential call-the-shots administration. It is time for her to retire. Her hatred for competition has led to a lot of people being mistreated. Keep your head in the sand with others, doll. The Democrat era is close to closure.
" bliss "
1644166183637.png
1644166378740.png
1644166158234.png

You know, what is soooooooo bad about asking Trump to prove his case as GOPers? He is not god. He is the one who has insisted it was a steal. He could just have a rally and present his case to start. It would be covered on every network.

I am a Trump supporter for now, but I have absolutely no problem asking him and his people to produce something. Why are you other Trump supporters so afraid to demand the same?

That "failed narrative" just got over 2 million fraudulent voted declared null and void in PA.
But but but….the “reasonable moderates” here Mac1958 and Golfing Gator tell us the 2020 election was pure and clean.
They say the video evidence, the hundreds of eyewitness who gave testimony under oath, the circumvention of state legislatures to revise voting guidelines in the 11th hour was all above board and nonissues….because, because, because…..DEMOCRACY!

Except that nobody asked Pence to nullify any electoral votes or overturn the election.

Your not this dense....Who stole your account?

Trump asked him to several times, do I have to QUOTE him?

Trump blasts Pence for calling him ‘wrong,’ for suggesting VP could overturn election

His Twitter statement partial quote:

"Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

LINK

=====

When are the republicans going to show courage to say Trump was wrong?

The Constitution is very clear on what the VP can do and that it is the CONGRESS who decides on any disputed elector vote, Pence's role was FORMAL and that was all.

===

From HERE at Post 227

"Ha ha ha, Trump is the one who is WRONG since the Constitution made it clear what the duties of the VP were for the roll call of the electors in Congress on January 6, it is the CONGRESS who decide on any disputed electors in the chamber and debate on them if needed otherwise they will be approved by roll vote as certified by the states back in December.

Cornell Law

12th Amendment​

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;--the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

LINK

red bolding mine

This will be a very unpopular thread with Conservatives, and I am a Conservative, so let me apologize in advance for probably pissing you off.

Why was DJT so popular with all of us? Because, even as a billionaire, he was one of us, spoke like we did, said things nobody ever said as a politician running for higher government, he was the closest to a regular person we ever had because he had few handlers that could filter him. When he pontificated correct or incorrect in his assertions, you knew he was not saying it for political purposes, it was actually what he thought. His actions while in office proved that he was not saying things just to get elected then backtracking, he actually meant what he said.

Why did Washington hate him, and oh yes they did!? He jumped everyone to be elected to the highest office in the land. He did not go through the system being elected 1st to lesser offices where donors could get their hooks into him. He consistently reiterated that he wanted a law where retiring congress people could not become lobbyists for a certain amount of time, and that is a no-no. His wall was so against what the elite wanted, they just couldn't stand it, but many Republicans in office could not voice their displeasure at it for fear of Trumps wrath. All on one side, and some on the other HAD to get rid of him. Their donor/lobbying people despised this man.

So to quickly finish up this segment, Russia-Russia-Russia, impeachment 1, Impeachment 2, all so laughable and proven false, look at how many votes he got for his projected 2nd term; and virtually ALL of them showed at the polls to insure their vote got cast and counted. I know I did, and I am sure most of you Conservatives did too. Trump hated? No! And trust me, that galls your people in Congress, even many on our side I might add.

Many people will roll their eyes at this assertion but with the amount of real time, in person votes he received on election day it is plain as the nose on your face; Trump, the bombastic billionaire, became a sympathetic figure to millions upon millions of people because of what Washington tried to do to him while he was in office!

And then, something happened. You believe I am going to say the election. Wrong! It is what Trump said and tried to do BECAUSE of the election. Enter the......as of today............ruination of DJT known as "the steal!" Democrats had orgasms over that one, along with never Trumpers, and still are. It changed the whole narrative from those who seen Trump as a sympathetic figure who are not GOP, to one of questionable character. Why? Because those who are NOT GOP who believed all of his assertions for 4 years, heard him say with such conviction that 2020 was stolen, they believed him. They believed him not because he thought it, they believed him because they knew in their heart of hearts he would deliver the evidence, and the Left would be swept off the political landscape of the United States for their transgressions. So they waited, waited, and waited more, and the whole time, Trump keeps repeating, the steal, the steal.

Now we consistently hear on this board and in the media, that judges are against him; that is the reason Trump can't get anywhere. As I said in another thread-------> what is one of the things Trump constantly touts at all of his rally's? He put 200, 300, or was it 400 of his CONSERVATIVE judges on the bench because Obama left many slots open for Hillary. To suggest Trump can not find one Federal jurisdiction to hear his evidence after that is patently laughable.

So how easy would it be for Trump to change his demise into a crowning glory come 2024? Does he actually have to prove the election was stolen? NOPE! All he has to prove is that one state was stolen that Biden won, and it changes the whole narrative. You pick the state----> AZ? Georgia? Penn? Any other state? Can I have a Wisconsin? All he needs is one, just one, even if it did not move him to electoral victory, because the whole country's narrative would shift from, no way.........to......they did it, and now we see how, plus they cheated to boot. We are waiting, but time is getting short. He has to about December, that is it.

I urge you to understand, that if Trump can NOT prove it, he will not get anywhere near the amount of votes he received in 2020. To non GOPers, he and his supporters sound unhinged. How can you insist something happened that forced you to almost use a coup (the Lefts words, not mine) to fix it, and yet, you can't prove it happened? Each and every time I read some facts on this board how Biden is screwing up everything, when the Left doesn't want to address it they bring up THE STEAL and giggle as the OP goes off the deep end all about how it was stolen, and yet can't produce any evidence that even a CONSERVATIVE court will address. The STEAL is a word like Racist, homophobe, mysogynist that the Left uses, and the STEAL works better than all the rest. It is unfathomable to me personally, how we CONSERVATIVES claim that we make decisions on facts and data, while the Left makes decisions on feelings along with faulty thought processes, and here we are with a total role reversal, led by GOPers.

In closing, let me ask all of you to consider a WHAT IF scenario------> WHAT IF Pence would have done what Trump asked him to do if possible? WHAT IF the GOP supported the process and the election would have been thrown out and Trump continued on? WHAT IF all of that happened, and the evidence we have in real time now was still the evidence we had with the WHAT IF scenario?

I will tell you WHAT IF THAT REALLY HAPPENED! Come November, the Democrats would be elected to a veto proof majority in the House and senate because America would be PISSED! Trumps hands would have been tied for the 1st 2 years because the Democrats would STILL be in control of the House, and no legislation would have ever gotten through Pelosi. By the 2nd 2 years, the Democratic veto proof congress would be running the country, and Trump couldn't stop anything, he would just be a figurehead, until he was IMPEACHED, and it would pass this time. Because Pence did it, he would then be impeached afterwards, and you would have a President Nancy Pelosi. Come 2024, the GOP would totally be wiped out for at least 4 to 6 years, and by that time, you probably wouldn't have much of a country left to save.

So, going forward, be careful what you wish WOULD HAVE happened. Oh sure, we can wish that Trump won. Yes, we can pray that something, anything was stolen, and Trump can prove it satisfactorily to the American public along with the courts. Be thankful that in 2022 you have the Left by the gonads, vote and kick them to the curb ASAP. But do not think that Pence and the GOP let you down by not backing Trump on that fateful day. Had they done that, for a very short term gain, we would have taken a long, long, looooooong term hosing.

As Winston Churchill once said, (at least he was credited with it, nobody knows if that is fact) America will do the wrong thing many times, but eventually they will get it right! Well Conservatives, lets get it RIGHT!
Fall? He won 84% of the counties in America.. if the Democrats didn’t cheat it was probably 95% lol

Did happen, sub-moron.

Yep, that ruling says nothing about the 2020 votes. And it still has to go to the PA SC where it will likely be overturned.

Trump blasts Pence for calling him ‘wrong,’ for suggesting VP could overturn election

"Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

LINK

=====

The Constitution is very clear on what the VP can do and that it is the CONGRESS who decides on any disputed elector vote, Pence's role was FORMAL and that was all.

===

From HERE at Post 227

"Ha ha ha, Trump is the one who is WRONG since the Constitution made it clear what the duties of the VP were for the roll call of the electors in Congress on January 6, it is the CONGRESS who decide on any disputed electors in the chamber and debate on them if needed otherwise they will be approved by roll vote as certified by the states back in December.

Cornell Law

12th Amendment​

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;--the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

LINK

red bolding mine

They just won't listen, they won't! Penn looks promising if the Penn Supreme Court doesn't over turn it. But the fact is, Trump is NOT going to be reinstated no matter what. The Democrats would drag it out in court if he comes up with something, through the term of Biden.

This is about 2024, and the fact that Trump has time to back up his claims to keep his voters. If he can NOT prove it, he will bleed enough voters that he will lose. That is what Trump supporters have to understand.

Why won't they GET IT!

Uhhhh, 'scuse me. We have proof Hillary Clinton has her good ol' arm-twister FBI file photos of stuff that's really no body's business that she claimed she returned. It is now basically a narrative room. She is basically in her third Presidential call-the-shots administration. It is time for her to retire. Her hatred for competition has led to a lot of people being mistreated. Keep your head in the sand with others, doll. The Democrat era is close to closure.

I thought Trump defeated Clinton in 2016, maybe I was wrong?

Snicker......

Yep, that ruling says nothing about the 2020 votes. And it still has to go to the PA SC where it will likely be overturned.

And see CONSERVATIVES, if Golfing is correct, while it would make the 2020 election murky and be very good for Trump, although not a 100% win for what he wants, the narrative is still the same, just leaning a little more towards us.

You can't demand an election for President be tossed without absolute proof, and that is what Trump tried to do as of now.

Do we as GOPers realize the bullet we dodged by the GOP and Pence NOT doing what Trump wanted! I mean, HOW DUMB ARE WE! Without proof positive, the American public would have thrown the GOP under the proverbial bus, because they never would have seen the Biden disaster, so just would have thought that this whole situation had to rectified in 2022!

CONSERVATIVES have to wake up, and wake up fast! The Democrats are hoping you don't, I have faith, but I have to admit, I am starting to wonder.

I read it...There's no guarantee that they'll overturn the decision, nor that it won't end up in USSC....Point being that the votes aren't legally valid right now.
I have read it and haven't argued against the decision at all, but until the Appeal process is decided it isn't a settled decision, the State Supreme court has a strong democrat majority 5-2.

Like I said better to drop the lost cause.

LINK

=====

===

From HERE at Post 227

Cornell Law

12th Amendment​

LINK

red bolding mine
Irrelevant text brick is irrelevant.

The only thing Pence was asked to do was assent to the three letters he received from the legislatures of PA, AZ, and GA, to have an additional ten days to review and investigate their vote totals and certifications, before the seating of their electors....Nothing more, nothing less.

As was already pointed out, you're not this dense....Why are you carrying water for the State approved narrative?....Who has hijacked your account?

Fall? He won 84% of the counties in America.. if the Democrats didn’t cheat it was probably 95% lol

OK genius, PROVE IT, and all you gotta do is one, lousy, state. If you can, Trump will thank you, and so will I. No damn links, get some court actual evidence that can be used, otherwise, you have failed miserably! That is where the problem lies. In the court of public opinion, if you can't prove it, it didn't happen!

OK genius, PROVE IT, and all you gotta do is one, lousy, state. If you can, Trump will thank you, and so will I. No damn links, get some court actual evidence that can be used, otherwise, you have failed miserably! That is where the problem lies. In the court of public opinion, if you can't prove it, it didn't happen!
You want a map or a link? Lol

So, going forward, be careful what you wish WOULD HAVE happened. Oh sure, we can wish that Trump won. Yes, we can pray that something, anything was stolen, and Trump can prove it satisfactorily to the American public along with the courts. Be thankful that in 2022 you have the Left by the gonads, vote and kick them to the curb ASAP. But do not think that Pence and the GOP let you down by not backing Trump on that fateful day. Had they done that, for a very short term gain, we would have taken a long, long, looooooong term hosing.
Frankly speaking, if the R's win big in both houses of congress, their power will make it relatively easy to prove that the election was stolen.

And then, the Scotus will have the moral backing they need to uphold Trump's position. If that could be accomplished by the end of 2023 by impeachment of Biden on those grounds, then Trump would have the wind at his back in 24.

From that, or variations of the same maneuvering, America will have had it's democratic system hijacked and stolen by fascism.

The OP has raised some interesting scenarios that can be imagined or be the groundwork for imagining how events could be made to flow for Trump if the D's have no power to stop it.

For now, the mission is to keep on promoting the narrative of the election being stolen.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The military is the wild card that could stop fascism dead in it's tracks!

Irrelevant text brick is irrelevant.

The only thing Pence was asked to do was assent to the three letters he received from the legislatures of PA, AZ, and GA, to have an additional ten days to review and investigate their vote totals and certifications, before the seating of their electors....Nothing more, nothing less.

As was already pointed out, you're not this dense....Why are you carrying water for the State approved narrative?....Who has hijacked your account?
10 days? 10 days! It has been more than 10 MONTHS, and still nothing. Come on! Everyone in Washington knew what Trump had, and it is what you have seen to date. We all wish Trump had something because we want to clobber the Left, but if this is what was presented to the GOP and Pence, how could they as a constitutional Republic do what was requested of them?

Forum List

Back