The Seditionists' Indictment You Can Read For Yourselves

Two days after the 2020 election, Elmer Rhodes told his co-conspirators in a group chat, "“We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit.”

On December 11, he told them, "It will be a bloody and desperate fight. We are going to have a fight. That can’t be avoided.”

On December 22, Rhodes told the Oath Keepers regional leader, “We will have to do a bloody, massively bloody revolution against them. That’s what’s going to have to happen.”

Leading up to January 6, Rhodes made some purchases:

• Two night-vision devices and a weapon sight, costing approximately $7,000 on December 30. Investigators say he shipped them to an individual in Virginia “near Washington D.C.” The package arrived on January 4.
  • $5,000 worth of firearms and related equipment on January 1 and 2 that included a “shotgun, scope, magazines, sights, optics, a bipod, a mount, a case of ammunition, and gun-cleaning supplies.”
  • While en route from Texas to Washington, D.C. on January 3, Rhodes spent approximately $6,000 on “an AR-platform rifle and firearms equipment, including sights, mount, triggers, slings, and additional firearms attachments.” The next day, while still en route, he spent another $4,500 on similar purchases.

One of the other seditionists messaged Rhodes after January 6, “We are excited to learn next steps and would like to know what we should be doing right now.”

Rhodes continued buying weapons after January 6. He spent $17,500 between Jan. 10 and 14 on scopes, magazines, firearm parts, ammunition, and related equipment.

On the day of Biden's inauguration, one of the Oath Keepers messaged another, “After this…if nothing happens…its war…Civil War 2.0.”
so what is the actual crime?

Dang, should I believe Merrick Garland and his sterling reputation?

Or should I believe a message board room full of obedient Trumpsters?

DAMN

THIS IS REALLY HARD
Merrick Garland had a sterling reputation?

Who knew?

It's a good thing that now we all know what a scumbag he is.

You also claim you're a conservative.
Which is why I don't support a serial adulterer, pathological liar, robber of the elderly, and massive overspender who ran up a record $8 trillion in four years, and a seditionist.

Which is why I don't support a serial adulterer, pathological liar, robber of the elderly, and massive overspender who ran up a record $8 trillion in four years, and a seditionist.

You lie all the time, which is a sure sign that you're a prog.

You support a corrupt senile pedophile. I don't know how that makes you a conservative.

Conspired with co-defendants to by force obstruct the transfer of power

Did they ever USE force?

1642457542520.png

Stopping the peaceful transfer of power is something you fascists have supported and engaged in recently.

I know, it's only bad when the Americans do it.

You lie all the time, which is a sure sign that you're a prog.

You support a corrupt senile pedophile. I don't know how that makes you a conservative.
You accuse me of lying, and then tell a lie.

Classic! :lol:

Forum List

Back