The Second Impeachment is Useless

It's pure politics. Impeachment is only an accusation. It's not a conviction and I doubt the Senate will try a private citizen. The Constitution says impeachment is for Federal officers only, not private citizens. Trump will not be a federal officer in 6 days.
The useless Dem Impeachment is an act of vengeance and Political Cult behavior

It's pure politics. Impeachment is only an accusation. It's not a conviction and I doubt the Senate will try a private citizen. The Constitution says impeachment is for Federal officers only, not private citizens. Trump will not be a federal officer in 6 days.
their goal is if they can get a conviction he wont be able to run in 2024,,, and they can do that after he leaves office,,
NO. The Senate is not a court. They cannot try a private citizen and impeachment is only for federal officers.
this is an impeachment not a criminal court,, but the outcome is the same,, from my understanding they can do it after he leaves office,,
Not true you can not remove a president from office if he is no longer in office...and that is the definition of impeachment...the removal from office.....

I didnt write the rules,, I do hope youre right though,,
The intent and rules of impeachment say it can not be used as a weapon...its a tool for removing an elected official and allowing it after a new congress senate and president is seated is unconstitutional and would be considered political retaliation by the supreme court....

Your spot-on. Plus they did this knowing there would never be a trial. This is all theater at the moment.
Schumer said today...There would be a trial...but that is empty. Just noise. He'll come back next week and
say the virus needs our attention, say some other bad things about Trump and it will die.

They are just scared that Biden will eventually fuck everything up and Trump will seize on the moment.
They will not be able to keep him off the airways forever. And when he returns it will be clkassic.

Right now the GOP, just needs to correct state voting laws and instruct state legislators how to use the
courts, if there laws are being broken before a vote is cast. GOP controls 28 state legislatures so that
will give them all the clout in 2022. You just can't let people vote in violation of state law. Once those
votes are cast, you will play hell trying to find the illegal ones in just a couple of weeks.

This fight needs to go to the States for the moment. It is a census year and more Red states will be
gaining spots in the House than Blue states. (Not even counting when you have to redistrict because of the
added slots, you can make a couple of other districts red with just the stroke of a pen.)

Just play the game the right way. Start where the trouble was...State Legislators not allowed to control
the laws that they write. Clean that up first and everything will be on track to retake the House.
GOP will only need 5 slots to regain control.

NO. The Senate is not a court. They cannot try a private citizen and impeachment is only for federal officers.

THAT is the scam Mitch is running.

They get to the 21st and McConnell says "OOPS...too late...no trial for you" :D

The intent and rules of impeachment say it can not be used as a weapon...its a tool for removing an elected official
It's yet another of the bureaucratic procedural tools or weapons employed by Democrats against us patriots based on an empty form of "constitutional process" without any faith in the Constitution itself whatsoever.

This is Pelosi and the democrat party slapping us all in the face for voting for Trump....it has no bearing on Trump...if its not ratified in the senate he can run again....and he can not be impeached after he leaves office when the stolen senate is seated....
In 2024, he will be 78 years old. I doubt he will run.

I don't think he ran when he was 38, 48, 58 or 68. He's got a golf cart bod with the snail pace metabolism to prove it.

This is Pelosi and the democrat party slapping us all in the face for voting for Trump....it has no bearing on Trump...if its not ratified in the senate he can run again....and he can not be impeached after he leaves office when the stolen senate is seated....
In 2024, he will be 78 years old. I doubt he will run.

Didn't stop Cho Mo Joe.

their goal is if they can get a conviction he wont be able to run in 2024,,, and they can do that after he leaves office,,

Which basically is telling the American voter that we don't trust you not to vote for this guy next time, in case we fuck things up this time. And it's ridiculous anyway cuz the democrats are not going to get 17 Senate Repubs to convict Trump of an unproven allegation that has no basis in fact. No evidence, no witnesses, nothing.

" In 2024, he will be 78 years old. I doubt he will run. "

I wouldn't bet on it. If the democrats fuck thing up like I think they will, then he just might decide to run again, his ego is that big.

THAT is the scam Mitch is running.

They get to the 21st and McConnell says "OOPS...too late...no trial for you" :D

Not really...on the 21st Schumer will have the final say...not Mitch. Bsesides, Mitch is the reason why the
GOP lost Georgia, not Trump. Thus Mitch would, for his purposes, like th see Trump take a fall.

If there is a "trial" (and that is a possibility) Trump should ignore it and scorn it, with the public message that if he ever decides to run again, he will trot on down to the nearest Federal District Court and have it thrown out. There is no fucking way someone who is out of office can be "impeached." It's like killing someone who is already dead. Doesn't count for anything.

It's just more impetus to end the charade and get the separation done. The productive half no longer wants to share borders with these filthy fucking animals. The ridiculous pretending that we don't want to shoot every one of them in the face is wearing thin.

They cannot impeach him. That is why Nixon resigned to avoid being impeached. Like if someone on the job. And they were in the process of being firing. To avoid from being fired, that the person resigns. But they know that Pres. Trump is still the President. And they want to start the process before he start his counter coup.

Forum List

Back