The Second Impeachment is Useless

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
It's pure politics. Impeachment is only an accusation. It's not a conviction and I doubt the Senate will try a private citizen. The Constitution says impeachment is for Federal officers only, not private citizens. Trump will not be a federal officer in 6 days.

It's pure politics. Impeachment is only an accusation. It's not a conviction and I doubt the Senate will try a private citizen. The Constitution says impeachment is for Federal officers only, not private citizens. Trump will not be a federal officer in 6 days.
their goal is if they can get a conviction he wont be able to run in 2024,,, and they can do that after he leaves office,,

their goal is if they can get a conviction he wont be able to run in 2024,,, and they can do that after he leaves office,,
NO. The Senate is not a court. They cannot try a private citizen and impeachment is only for federal officers.

I do not expect President Trump to run again in 2024. I expect that will be undertaken by a charismatic personality with a blood-minded campaign based on Making America Free Again by whatever means necessary.

Mind you I don't necessarily believe that will be a good thing but I do believe it is what's coming.

Legal scholars have already said it's possible if the intent is to make sure the accused is never allowed to hold a federal office in the future.

But he was a federal officer both when he committed the offense, and when he was impeached.

NO. The Senate is not a court. They cannot try a private citizen and impeachment is only for federal officers.

Yeah, he's ALREADY BEEN impeached. Again. The House does that.

The Senate is not a court but it DOES try impeachment of a POTUS.

This is Pelosi and the democrat party slapping us all in the face for voting for Trump....it has no bearing on Trump...if its not ratified in the senate he can run again....and he can not be impeached after he leaves office when the stolen senate is seated....

It is useless and so is the guy who managed to get impeached twice in four years.

71DHXifcxuL._AC_SY741_.jpg

This is Pelosi and the democrat party slapping us all in the face for voting for Trump....it has no bearing on Trump...if its not ratified in the senate he can run again....and he can not be impeached after he leaves office when the stolen senate is seated....
In 2024, he will be 78 years old. I doubt he will run.

this is an impeachment not a criminal court,, but the outcome is the same,, from my understanding they can do it after he leaves office,,

In 2024, he will be 78 years old. I doubt he will run.
Its not if he will run...which knowing him he might...but its who he endorses that has Pelosi and dems and the gop worried....

this is an impeachment not a criminal court,, but the outcome is the same,, from my understanding they can do it after he leaves office,,
Not true you can not remove a president from office if he is no longer in office...and that is the definition of impeachment...the removal from office.....

Not true you can not remove a president from office if he is no longer in office...and that is the definition of impeachment...the removal from office.....

I didnt write the rules,, I do hope youre right though,,

Trump will not be a federal officer in 6 days
Uhh. We the people voted Trump in for a second term. It's too bad the labor union government workers accepted such bribes and kickbacks to falsely certify a national election in favor of an unelected criminal.

Rick Snyder is currently on trial for actions he took as Governor of Michigan and rightfully so.

Accountability

And don't even TALK about "healing" or "moving on" until EVERY MAGA legislator loudly and often and unequivocally admits that the election was legal and complete.

INCLUDING the Members of Trump Administration. INCLUDING Trump

I didnt write the rules,, I do hope youre right though,,
The intent and rules of impeachment say it can not be used as a weapon...its a tool for removing an elected official and allowing it after a new congress senate and president is seated is unconstitutional and would be considered political retaliation by the supreme court....

Forum List

Back