The RW needs to explain HOW the DNC could rig the general election

Be specific. Present evidence and facts. I know you all struggle with that, but if you want to have an adult conversation about this, you need to.

We get you believe the DNC/Hillary would have the motivation to do rig it. You need to put that aside and explain HOW they would do it if they wanted to.
You start off your thread with a veiled insult, then expect to have an adult conversation. How quaint.
Just admit you can't answer my question.
Never said I could or I couldn't, I was just pointing out the flaw in the premise of the OP. I do not, and will not enter into a discussion with someone who, so obviously, cannot (or will not) hold themselves to the same standard they expect of others.
Nope, you just can't answer the question.
Correction, I won't.

Watch the news.

Barry just advocated and encouraged millions of illegals to vote and vowed no repercussions.
Voting machines are switching votes from Trump to Hillary.
GOP Monitors are being kicked out of polling locations.
Hundreds of absentee ballots were found the other day not yet mailed in with falsified names, names of dead people on them - 83 of the ballots showed all of them living at the same address.....

Now, please carry on with the attacks, lying, denying, justifying, etc that I am sure will follow.

Be specific. Present evidence and facts. I know you all struggle with that, but if you want to have an adult conversation about this, you need to.

We get you believe the DNC/Hillary would have the motivation to do rig it. You need to put that aside and explain HOW they would do it if they wanted to.

By using the same stuff Obama didnt use to bring the races together...

s19-scripted-magicnegro--detail.ashx

NEGRO MAGIC!

Watch the news.

Barry just advocated and encouraged millions of illegals to vote and vowed no repercussions.
GOP Monitors are being kicked out of polling locations.
Hundreds of absentee ballots were found the other day not yet mailed in with falsified names, names of dead people on them - 83 of the ballots showed all of them living at the same address.....

Now, please carry on with the attacks, lying, denying, justifying, etc that I am sure will follow.
Lol what exactly did Obama say about illegals?

There's no evidence here for any of your other claims.

You start off your thread with a veiled insult, then expect to have an adult conversation. How quaint.
Never said I could or I couldn't, I was just pointing out the flaw in the premise of the OP. I do not, and will not enter into a discussion with someone who, so obviously, cannot (or will not) hold themselves to the same standard they expect of others.
Just for argument sake Oldsoul what in the premise of the OP says he won't argue those points. I admit he has a preconceived opinion, but when you start a discussion everybody has. You start from an opinion and then you try to defend it. He challenged all comers to have a discussion with as condition that you have to be able to defend that position stating provable facts. I don't think that's unreasonable.
Present evidence and facts. I know you all struggle with that
This is what I was referring too. Hope that clear it up for you.
How is that telling you he won't accept fact hen presented? I says he doesn't believe anyone will be able to provide facts to debunk his OP. It doesn't say he won't accept those facts when presented. Check the thread Countdown to Hilary pardon. I replied to the OP and was proven wrong and I conceded immediately.

Just for argument sake Oldsoul what in the premise of the OP says he won't argue those points. I admit he has a preconceived opinion, but when you start a discussion everybody has. You start from an opinion and then you try to defend it. He challenged all comers to have a discussion with as condition that you have to be able to defend that position stating provable facts. I don't think that's unreasonable.
How is that telling you he won't accept fact hen presented? I says he doesn't believe anyone will be able to provide facts to debunk his OP. It doesn't say he won't accept those facts when presented. Check the thread Countdown to Hilary pardon. I replied to the OP and was proven wrong and I conceded immediately.
Here's my first post on the thread. Note how I did not say anything about what the OP would or would not accept.
Please, do try to keep up here...

Lol what exactly did Obama say about illegals? There's no evidence here for any of your other claims.

Other than Barry encouraging illegals to vote... :p

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

There is a whole thread on the voting irregularities and the reports of voter fraud and 'machine malfunctions' in Hillary's favor - all posts / examples have links. I recommend you start reading there....

All Trump needs to do is muddy the water...
Keep throwing out the charge of a rigged system and the followers
will eat it up...

Trump has just filed a lawsuit bitching about something already....
I'm sure he has a box full of them ready to go out as the voting continues....

The more the media comments about turnout that seems to favor Clinton
the faster the law suits will fly.

This is going to be a crazy day.

Lol what exactly did Obama say about illegals? There's no evidence here for any of your other claims.

Other than Barry encouraging illegals to vote... :p

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

There is a whole thread on the voting irregularities and the reports of voter fraud and 'machine malfunctions' in Hillary's favor - all posts / examples have links. I recommend you start reading there....
This is weak anecdotal crap. If there is a problem with voting machines there, the reverse likely happened between the candidates as well. There is no evidence any of them were tampered with.

Trump just filed suit against the Clark County, Nevada Voter Registrar for keeping the polls open long enough for people who were already in line to vote.

So, what we are seeing, ladies and gentlemen, is that, even while trying to rig the election, Trump is a loser.

Here's my first post on the thread. Note how I did not say anything about what the OP would or would not accept.
I keep up just fine I was replying to your second post.
I do not, and will not enter into a discussion with someone who, so obviously, cannot (or will not) hold themselves to the same standard they expect of others.

This is weak anecdotal crap. If there is a problem with voting machines there, the reverse likely happened between the candidates as well. There is no evidence any of them were tampered with.
I did not say they were tampered with.

Anyone with half a brain knows that most of the stuff that comes out of
Trump's mouth is bullshit....

Even his lackeys know this...
They cant be so stupid that they believe it ..

Last edited:
Trump just filed suit against the Clark County, Nevada Voter Registrar for keeping the polls open long enough for people who were already in line to vote.

So, what we are seeing, ladies and gentlemen, is that, even while trying to rig the election, Trump is a loser.
Link

I don't believe anyone has claimed they could rig the general election the DNC has proven they can rig the Democratic primaries though which was something Bernie Sanders and his supporters claimed all through the primaries.

Only Trump is smart enough to rig the election, say many people.

Many people say that. Many people.

Smart people. Smart.

If Trump can't rig it, it can be rigged.

It. Rigged.
It proves he's a strong leader.

I keep up just fine I was replying to your second post.
I do not, and will not enter into a discussion with someone who, so obviously, cannot (or will not) hold themselves to the same standard they expect of others.
Ok, I said that in reference to my first post. Where did I say anything about what the OP would or would not accept?

Without voter ID, you can't prevent people from voting for the Dead and people who moved. Counties and States don't communicate with each other. If you update your registrations there is a good chance you still can vote in the old district. In addition you could still do absentee voting in your old state and vote in your new state.

Soros owns the machines in 20 states including swing states. We have already seen these machines switch rep to dem votes.

Obama just confirmed that illegals vote, he supports this and they won't be in legal trouble if caught. So illegals voting.

Forum List

Back