The Russia Bounty Story Was A Lie

No one is providing proof the story was debunked. Ir's pathetic how full of liars and misinformation this place is.
Stop playing stupid. The story was treated as fact by you useful idiots when it could hurt Trump. Now it's being downplayed and questioned because vagina-senile biden won't do anything about it.

Please don't ever "quote" PoliticalChic as a source.

I just threw up in my mouth.

It's most likely a dude, banging away on his computer somewhere in Russia. It's obvious that poster is not here to hang out and post on topical issues of the day. This person is a professional, and they get paid to be here.
Oh yeah, no shit.

I still refuse to believe a woman would sit here all day posting that shit.

Why not? You do, shit-for-brains.
I just refuse to believe there are women out there that insane. Her posts are just random garbled garbage and words thrown together.

"The Democrats and Hitler - a Union born in Hell"

stuff like that. Just random words.

Translation: I can't stand the fact that I get owned by a girl here EVERY DAY.

LOL

Where does it say the media made it up instead of reporting what sources had reported?

Supposedly it came from US Intelligence agencies
when the source is the drunk in the alley behind the building thats the same as made up,,
That was not the source.

Where is any evidence that the media made it up?
Is Ben Shapiro lying?

Washington Post Gave Trump ‘Four Pinocchios’ When He Questioned the Now Debunked ‘Russia Bounties’ Story
Washington Post Gave Trump ‘Four Pinocchios’ When He Questioned the Now Debunked ‘Russia Bounties’ Story | DJHJ Media
16 Apr 2021 ~~ By Steven Ahle

Now we know it’s a hoax, but will WaPo apologize for getting it so dreadfully wrong? Don’t hold your breath.
News sites apologize but propaganda sites never do. At the time the intel community admitted they never briefed anyone at the White House because the story was just an internet rumor.
Now, President Trump is having the last laugh as he has always done when fighting the lamestream press.
This came to light again during a Psaki press confere3nce when she was asked if Biden regre3tted lying about Trump when he constantly repeated the story as true.
Psaki wouldn’t answer but we all know lying in ingrained in liberal DNA, so we don’t expect anything less from them.
~Snip~
The Daily Beast’s Adam Rawnsley explained further:
It was a blockbuster story about Russia’s return to the imperial “Great Game” in Afghanistan. The Kremlin had spread money around the longtime central Asian battlefield for militants to kill remaining U.S. forces. It sparked a massive outcry from Democrats and their #resistance amplifiers about the treasonous Russian puppet in the White House whose admiration for Vladimir Putin had endangered American troops.
But on Thursday, the Biden administration announced that U.S. intelligence only had “low to moderate” confidence in the story after all. Translated from the jargon of spyworld, that means the intelligence agencies have found the story is, at best, unproven—and possibly untrue.
WaPo has not updated their rating which will allow them to continue to report on the story as true when President Trump runs in 2024.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats have no interest in delivering truth, it’s all about advancing their narrative, even if they have to use complete fabricated lies to do it.
Anyway, Biden bit off more than he can chew with Putin.
Putin warned Chyna Joey Xi about sending U.S. warships into the Black Sea and Joey pulled his horns in. U.S. Navy is no longer in the Black Sea.
Sorry, but I now question every bit of news that comes out of the 'Deep State' regarding Russia. Not that I trust Putin. Russia has its own interests that don’t always align with ours after all. But one has to use logic and discernment. The Russia, Russia, Russia propaganda lie is really getting old.
The Quisling Media lie frequently. They lie with their own purpose and ideology in mind.
They no longer represent the "Fourth Estate" but have become the "Fifth Column" of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left just as Communists controlled their news media.
The American public must reject them. If not, they will continue to lie with impunity and our nation will continue to unravel.
Please note WaPo is just one of the propagandist media that disseminate false information. There's the NY Times, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

Hey.. Not ALL bad.. Only time the WashPo AINT lying is if it's worth more than one Pinnochio...

Just like reading Pravda in the Soviet Union days. The more OUTRAGED they were -- the more you KNEW it was not true...
You to mod, show proof of the debunking. Right-wing hacks don't count.

Classic left wing doubespeak....make an accusation....run the propaganda...then say...well prove my propaganda isn't TRUE! The lack of evidence to support your propaganda, is proof that it's not true.
So, now you are backpedaling. Unable to debunk, as claimed, you are lowering the bar. Intelligence reports judged low or moderate are no longer valid, they are simply propaganda, and as propaganda, they are therefore debunked and can be ignored. In real life assholes like you are lost to friendly fire.
How am I back peddling? The intel community can prove your propaganda...you made the claim that it was happening...you have to support you claim. The lack of your ability to do that, and frankly the intel community both under Trump and Xiden, inabilty to find evidence to support you claim means your claim is debunked....it's not true.

Joe Biden and every other Democrat who attacked Trump on this owes him an apology

the Russia bounty intel was selectively leaked to help Biden campaign

talk about colluding to influence an election

if not punished for treason, the leakers at least should be locked up

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Still no proof the story was false.
Washington Post Gave Trump ‘Four Pinocchios’ When He Questioned the Now Debunked ‘Russia Bounties’ Story
April 16, 2021 Constitutional Nobody Politics
Mission accomplished by the drive-by media though. The point of the MSM is never to tell the truth, it’s to destroy their political opposition.

You’ll find no leftwinger here who will apologize for believing in this lie and spreading, and attacking President Trump with it. They got what they wanted, President Trump defeated, by lies and cheating. The ends justify the means for these sycophants.
Prove it was debunked.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
None of those pieces debunk or prove anything.
You are one blind little brownshirt aren't ya....I gave you a link....its being reported as debunked on the news...wake up....
You did not give a link to proof that was asked for. You gave a link to a subjective article reporting a controversy regarding a news report. No one has challenged or denied intelligence-reported information confirming the story. The level of reliability of the reports were clarified. Reports referred to American soldiers being targeted and murdered. Are you suggesting those reports should have been ignored?
why don't you give us a link supporting the claim that it IS TRUE.

Numerous links have been provided showing that the CIA can't find anything to support your propaganda

Mission accomplished by the drive-by media though. The point of the MSM is never to tell the truth, it’s to destroy their political opposition.

You’ll find no leftwinger here who will apologize for believing in this lie and spreading, and attacking President Trump with it. They got what they wanted, President Trump defeated, by lies and cheating. The ends justify the means for these sycophants.
Prove it was debunked.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
You are one blind little brownshirt aren't ya....I gave you a link....its being reported as debunked on the news...wake up....
You did not give a link to proof that was asked for. You gave a link to a subjective article reporting a controversy regarding a news report. No one has challenged or denied intelligence-reported information confirming the story. The level of reliability of the reports were clarified. Reports referred to American soldiers being targeted and murdered. Are you suggesting those reports should have been ignored?

Numerous links have been provided showing that the CIA can't find anything to support your propaganda
I showed this to that idiot Camp he refuses to view the truth...these dems want to be lied to....

Prove it was debunked.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

Stop lying. Not a single link showing the CIA can't find evidence has been provided. If you aren't;r lying provide the link. You guys just allow one lie ro mushroom into more lies.

Prove it was debunked.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

Stop lying. Not a single link showing the CIA can't find evidence has been provided. If you aren't;r lying provide the link. You guys just allow one lie ro mushroom into more lies.

"

"I don't understand why this president is unwilling to take on Putin when he's actually paying bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan," Biden said of President Trump, speaking to Kristen Welker of NBC News during the Oct. 22 presidential debate.

Such a definitive statement was questionable even then. On Thursday, it became more clear that the truth of the matter is unresolved.

Last fall, while Biden was a candidate, Pentagon officials told NBC News they could not substantiate that such bounties were paid.

They still have not found any evidence, a senior defense official said Thursday. And the Biden administration also made clear in a fact sheet released Thursday"

- how clear does it have to be for you? Xiden's propaganda can not be supported by the intelligence community.

Please, though....support your propaganda...provide one link supporting your claim the Russians are paying bounties.....that was the claim...you have the burden of proof....

Of course, none of that was ever verified. Nevertheless, the liar Biden and the lying media and lying leftists on this forum and elsewhere continued to parrot the LIE that the Russians were paying bounties for dead Americans.

Of course, now that Biden is the president, they're now saying what we knew all along, that there was never any veracity to those outlandish claims, claims that lying-Joe, the lying media, and lying leftists continued to parrot even though there was NOTHING to those claims.

As PoliticalChic correctly says, the left LIES about EVERYTHING.

BIDEN WENT AFTER PUTIN ON THE BOUNTIES IN THE VERY FIRST PHONE CALL, FOOL. YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

JOE BIDEN HAS ALREADY DONE MORE TO BRING PUTIN TO HEEL THAN TRUMP DID IN FOUR YEARS.

He went after Putin in the first phone call about false information? Oh that made him look great didn't it?

Does the bold font make you feel more important?

Prove it was debunked.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

You're a goddamned idiot!

Of course, none of that was ever verified. Nevertheless, the liar Biden and the lying media and lying leftists on this forum and elsewhere continued to parrot the LIE that the Russians were paying bounties for dead Americans.

Of course, now that Biden is the president, they're now saying what we knew all along, that there was never any veracity to those outlandish claims, claims that lying-Joe, the lying media, and lying leftists continued to parrot even though there was NOTHING to those claims.

As PoliticalChic correctly says, the left LIES about EVERYTHING.

BIDEN WENT AFTER PUTIN ON THE BOUNTIES IN THE VERY FIRST PHONE CALL, FOOL. YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

JOE BIDEN HAS ALREADY DONE MORE TO BRING PUTIN TO HEEL THAN TRUMP DID IN FOUR YEARS.

He went after Putin in the first phone call about false information? Oh that made him look great didn't it?

Does the bold font make you feel more important?

THE INFORMATION WASN'T FALSE STUPID. IT HASN'T BEEN ABSOLUTELY PROVEN TRUTH:

It's most likely a dude, banging away on his computer somewhere in Russia. It's obvious that poster is not here to hang out and post on topical issues of the day. This person is a professional, and they get paid to be here.
hillary-book-everyone-i-dont-like-russian.jpg

Oh yeah, no shit.

I still refuse to believe a woman would sit here all day posting that shit.

Why not? You do, shit-for-brains.
I just refuse to believe there are women out there that insane. Her posts are just random garbled garbage and words thrown together.

"The Democrats and Hitler - a Union born in Hell"

stuff like that. Just random words.
They're easy to understand. But they're beyond your capacity. So you lash out.

Forum List

Back