The Russia Bounty Story Was A Lie

Frankly I find the Trump Humper attitude here shocking.

If there is even a POSSIBILITY that this is true our President should in no uncertain terms make it known that there would be severe consequences.

The MAGArat attitude is the exact opposite.

Protect Putin at all costs

I find this post to be sad and desperate attempt to find something to hang on to with this debunked story.

No President in the 21st Century has been harder on Russia then President Trump. That's just a cold hard, reality....that the "more flexible" dembots and their propagandist can't get their head around.

If there is even a POSSIBILITY that this is true our President should in no uncertain terms make it known that there would be severe consequences.

You were fed shit. You ate it all up.

Don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.
And your concern is Putin. Fuck you
I am frankly more concerned with fake new propagandist in this country then Putin.

I find this post to be sad and desperate attempt to find something to hang on to with this debunked story.

No President in the 21st Century has been harder on Russia then President Trump. That's just a cold hard, reality....that the "more flexible" dembots and their propagandist can't get their head around.
I don't agree. Trump was easy on Russia because of his friendly relationship with Putin and his infatuation with dictators.

House rebukes Trump for easing Russia sanctions - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com › story › 2019/01/17 › house-...

Jan 17, 2019 — A measure to overturn a Treasury Department decision lifting sanctions on a Russian oligarch received an overwhelming bipartisan vote.

I don't agree. Trump was easy on Russia because of his friendly relationship with Putin and his infatuation with dictators.

Jan 17, 2019 — A measure to overturn a Treasury Department decision lifting sanctions on a Russian oligarch received an overwhelming bipartisan vote.
He certainly was

The ease on one company in Russia, that the Oleg no longer controlled, the sanctions on him personally where still in place, and was not an ease on Putin...or the Govt. and done years after the 2016 election. The sanctions on the company were from the Trump admin to begin with in 2018.

After Oleg was no longer in power of the company, the ease was done because the company was attempting to do business in the United States and brokered by the UK, and would provide American jobs.

He certainly was

The ease on one company in Russia, that the Oleg no longer controlled, the sanctions on him personally where still in place, and was not an ease on Putin...or the Govt. and done years after the 2016 election. The sanctions on the company were from the Trump admin to begin with in 2018.

After Oleg was no longer in power of the company, the ease was done because the company was attempting to do business in the United States and brokered by the UK, and would provide American jobs.
Face it. Trump was easy on Russia because he had to be. I believe that we will find out whether or not Trump was unduly influenced by Putin as time goes on now that we have an Attorneys General who represents the people's interest.

He certainly was

Face it. Trump was easy on Russia because he had to be. I believe that we will find out whether or not Trump was unduly influenced by Putin as time goes on now that we have an Attorneys General who represents the people's interest.
But he wasn't easy on Russia...he's be tougher on Russia then every President in the 21st Century.

No President has been easier on Russia then Obama....he turned a blind eye as they invaded Ukraine....invited them into Syria to pal around with Assad. did nothing, until AFTER the fact, when they were hacking and playing around with our cyber infrustructure.

and we know why.....Obama was caught on a mic telling us he would. Not to mention I am sure he was a little worried about what more Ed Snowden had on his admins massive illegal program spying on Americans.

These are simple facts.

He certainly was

But he wasn't easy on Russia...he's be tougher on Russia then every President in the 21st Century.

No President has been easier on Russia then Obama....he turned a blind eye as they invaded Ukraine....invited them into Syria to pal around with Assad. did nothing, until AFTER the fact, when they were hacking and playing around with our cyber infrustructure.

and we know why.....Obama was caught on a mic telling us he would. Not to mention I am sure he was a little worried about what more Ed Snowden had on his admins massive illegal program spying on Americans.

These are simple facts.
Yours are the simple alternative facts that are not facts at all. Obama slapped hard
sanctions on Russia and said he would have more flexibility after the election. He
certainly was not going to attack Russia.
Don't misinterpret his meaning which was nothing more than a stall.

Obama warns Russia's Putin of 'quagmire' in Syria | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › article › obama-warns-russias...

Oct 2, 2015 — U.S. President Barack Obama warned Russia on Friday that its bombing campaign against Syrian rebels will suck Moscow into a "quagmire," ...

Trump was all bluster when it came to Russia. He did nothing to hurt Putin.

He certainly was

These are simple facts.
Yours are the simple alternative facts that are not facts at all. Obama slapped hard
sanctions on Russia and said he would have more flexibility after the election. He

Oct 2, 2015 — U.S. President Barack Obama warned Russia on Friday that its bombing campaign against Syrian rebels will suck Moscow into a "quagmire," ...

hahaha no they are actual facts...the sanctions came after the fact...

and yeah...he warned Putin of a quagmire...after he invited him in...do you even know what a quagmire is?? Sounds like he was giving Putin a heads up in your link.

That's what a good pal would do....

Trump was clearly obviously harder on Russia...bombing their allies, and frankly them in Syria...because he actually honored the red line. Mind you, had Obama and Xiden not been more flexible with Putin, those WMDs would have already been gone.

The ease on one company in Russia, that the Oleg no longer controlled,

Just stop
Facts hurt your feelings don't they? Your trust in propaganda hurts

Just stop
WTF do you think you're talking about...beyond our love of criminal Russian oligarchs I mean

Just stop
WTF do you think you're talking about...beyond our love of criminal Russian oligarchs I mean
That facts seem to hurt you....and the your fail in propagandist has betrayed you

Just stop
That facts seem to hurt you....and the your fail in propagandist has betrayed you
You are totally full of shit and everyone can see it.

The question is...who are you protecting?

Trump or Putin...

Both disturbing but one more than the other. Care to guess which?

Just stop

Trump or Putin...

I provided facts, all you have done is personally attack me. I think that everyone can see that.....and see right through you.

Nobody has to ask the question who you are protecting...we know it's your ego, after being duped by lying propagandist

He certainly was

These are simple facts.

and yeah...he warned Putin of a quagmire...after he invited him in...do you even know what a quagmire is?? Sounds like he was giving Putin a heads up in your link.

Trump was clearly obviously harder on Russia...bombing their allies, and frankly them in Syria...because he actually honored the red line. Mind you, had Obama and Xiden not been more flexible with Putin, those WMDs would have already been gone.
Again, alternative facts. The blob pulled out of Syria, leaving the disaster to Putin.
Look up the word "quagmire", hotshot. That is what the blob left Putin with after he agreed to pull out.

Just stop

Trump or Putin...

I provided facts, all you have done is personally attack me. I think that everyone can see that.....and see right through you.

Nobody has to ask the question who you are protecting...we know it's your ego, after being duped by lying propagandist
I did not personally attack you, only your alternative facts.

He certainly was

These are simple facts.

Again, alternative facts. The blob pulled out of Syria, leaving the disaster to Putin.
Look up the word "quagmire", hotshot. That is what the blob left Putin with after he agreed to pull out.
Putin was already there at the invite of Obama and Xiden....which only made matters worse.

Yes, Trump ended Obama and Xiden's endless costly wars.

Just stop

Trump or Putin...

I did not personally attack you, only your alternative facts.
speaking of alternative facts

Forum List

Back