The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/uploads/2012/09/ROMNEY-SECRET-TAPE-FED.mp3

Shoot the source, but that's the same that I got... just not from Beck.... but the content is the point.

Ok. So we have Mitt Romney saying that the Fed creates money out of thin air, and that's a bad thing. So what does he plan to do about it as President? He's tentatively endorsed an audit of the Fed, and he's said he'll replace Bernanke, but what's he going to actually do about it?

Was that post support for bailouts? I can't keep him positions straight....

Oh come on now, you can't expect him to only take one position on an issue... He's running for office for crying out loud! :lol:

Shoot the source, but that's the same that I got... just not from Beck.... but the content is the point.

You are really sick. Where's the VIDEO to your manufactured bullshit?

I thought about this as well, and then realized it doesn't matter if this is actually from the missing time or not. It's clearly Mitt Romney talking about what Cali Girl wanted to talk about in this thread.

Ok. So we have Mitt Romney saying that the Fed creates money out of thin air, and that's a bad thing. So what does he plan to do about it as President? He's tentatively endorsed an audit of the Fed, and he's said he'll replace Bernanke, but what's he going to actually do about it?
Replace Bernanke with an equally as antithetic to the free market chairman.

I thought about this as well, and then realized it doesn't matter if this is actually from the missing time or not. It's clearly Mitt Romney talking about what Cali Girl wanted to talk about in this thread.

It's audio of the same meeting... it's just not what the left want people to hear... and, having listened to it, I can see why. I kind of hope you can see why too.

Oh come on now, you can't expect him to only take one position on an issue... He's running for office for crying out loud! :lol:

Well, he could at least TRY to be consistent on things. It's like having a teenager. Every other day we have to learn Mitt's new position on issues.

Exactly. Lest we forget that Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke were appointed to the Fed by Republicans like Mitt Romney, so really what does it matter if Romney just simply replaces Bernanke?

It's audio of the same meeting... it's just not what the left want people to hear... and, having listened to it, I can see why. I kind of hope you can see why too.

I personally don't care if it's from the same meeting, or not. It wouldn't surprise me if it was, and it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't. The point being that this thread is essentially about this clip of Romney's speech, and, in regards to that, I'm not hearing anything important. He's talking about the Fed, and that's nice, but I'm not hearing anything concrete about what he plans to do about it.

Exactly. Lest we forget that Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke were appointed to the Fed by Republicans like Mitt Romney, so really what does it matter if Romney just simply replaces Bernanke?

Romney agreed with Bernanke's re-appointment. Surely we all jest here. This is ridiculous.

Well, he could at least TRY to be consistent on things. It's like having a teenager. Every other day we have to learn Mitt's new position on issues.

As somebody who was a teenager only a few short years ago... I resemble that remark!

It's possible that someone was recording Mitt with their cell phone, but it's odd that the "missing tape" doesn't leave off where the actual tape begins again.

I also fail to see what Mitt said that was a game changer, for Libertarians or anyone else.

But it is good to know that CG believes Mitt told the God's honest truth during that fund raiser.

:lol:

As somebody who was a teenager only a few short years ago... I resemble that remark!

As long as we're randomly sharing personal info here, I'll just out and say that I am a teenager. :cool: I'm of voting age, too!

Romney agreed with Bernanke's re-appointment. Surely we all jest here. This is ridiculous.

That's true, another issue he flip flopped on.

What I'd realllllllllllllly like to know is, did Mitt get naked and perform sex acts in the pool after dinner?

It's possible that someone was recording Mitt with their cell phone, but it's odd that the "missing tape" doesn't leave off where the actual tape begins again.

I also fail to see what Mitt said that was a game changer, for Libertarians or anyone else.

But it is good to know that CG believes Mitt told the God's honest truth during that fund raiser.

:lol:

I don't see it either, but I'd be interested to hear what she thinks it is.

Forum List

Back