The RNC Just Wrote Every Democratic Candidate's Campaign Ad

You have said the “mostly peaceful” riots in the name of social justice were rightfully conducted.
Good real Americans have said the mostly peaceful protests of Jan 6 were rightfully conducted.
TA-DA!
I support people who protest peacefully. I don’t support people who riot. It’s not complicated. See my signature.

Maybe you morons should try thinking before you repeat your pathetic whataboutism.

The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".

The Democrats can now create ads using footage of the violence and remind America that smearing your shit on the walls of the Capitol and attacking police officers is what the RNC considers "legitimate political discourse".

They can also use Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde's claim that 1/6 was an ordinary tourist visit to put the nail in the coffin of showing just how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

Some of the tards are sure to respond, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Floyd riots!" as if that somehow means a full scale riot and deaths and injuries didn't happen in the worst attack on the Capitol in 200 years.

Now the entire nation knows the repub party is nothing but a band of liars.

The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".
They are now controlled by authoritarians and Brown Shirts and beer-belching beetle-browed ignorant trailer trash.

The goddamned fools don't even understand how bad this is going to look to the Nation-at-large in both the short-term and as History...

They may have just thrown away much of their advantage for the mid-terms and 2024...

Arrogant stupid bastards...

They are now controlled by authoritarians and Brown Shirts and beer-belching beetle-browed ignorant trailer trash.

The goddamned fools don't even understand how bad this is going to look to the Nation-at-large in both the short-term and as History...

They may have just thrown away much of their advantage for the mid-terms and 2024...

Arrogant stupid bastards...
Maybe. But I'm betting Dems can match Republican stupidity 1:1 . It's a race to the bottom, baby!

Which Party is “controlled” by America Haters, George Floyd and BLM, criminals, wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, speech suppressors, free shit begging degenerates and bottom feeders?
I suppose I’ll take the Brown Shirts, beer-belching beetle browned trailer trash all day every day.

Um yeah. You forgot the righteous cause part.
Hahaha….what was the “righteous cause” for BLM to burn shit down?
A9B9AF08-505E-47F4-8139-80F97C13B6AB.jpeg

Forum List

Back