The RNC Just Wrote Every Democratic Candidate's Campaign Ad

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".

The Democrats can now create ads using footage of the violence and remind America that smearing your shit on the walls of the Capitol and attacking police officers is what the RNC considers "legitimate political discourse".

They can also use Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde's claim that 1/6 was an ordinary tourist visit to put the nail in the coffin of showing just how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

Some of the tards are sure to respond, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Floyd riots!" as if that somehow means a full scale riot and deaths and injuries didn't happen in the worst attack on the Capitol in 200 years.

The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".

The Democrats can now create ads using footage of the violence and remind America that smearing your shit on the walls of the Capitol and attacking police officers is what the RNC considers "legitimate political discourse".

They can also use Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde's claim that 1/6 was an ordinary tourist visit to put the nail in the coffin of showing just how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

Some of the tards are sure to respond, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Floyd riots!" as if that somehow means a full scale riot and deaths and injuries didn't happen in the worst attack on the Capitol in 200 years.

Well, they've had over a year to talk themselves into this story.

"Legitimate political discourse".

I have just lost all hope the cult of Trump will ever recover it's sanity.
You incentivized the Jan 6 patriots….you said “a riot is the language of the unheard”
Shit, you won a national election on the back of riots.
“Elections have consequences”…..Remember now?
F3BE8A51-C5B4-45E3-91FC-3E3FE4DF1A08.png

See, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

What took you so long?
The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is my party of origin. I began to experience grave doubts about the direction it was taking while Dubya was president, but kept hoping it would come to its senses.

Unfortunately, it was hijacked by retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths. Eventually, it got so bad that Donald Trump found he fit right at home there. But even if that fucker lives to be 100, he will never be a Republican as long as I have been. So I continued to hold out hope.

But I should have realized the new cancerous demons infecting the party have no clue what real conservative values are, and have no real principles by which they will stand. All that matters is power and "owning the libs". They believe in NOTHING.

And I have seen a real deterioration of intelligence in the herd. A serious devolution. And that is where all hope is lost. They are too stupid to know how stupid they are.

LOL.

Loon Tards Gotta Loon Tard

Sanity is a man looking down at his penis while declaring himself a woman and a herd of filthy sheep pretending the shit is normal….That kind of “sanity”?
dblack
No one has ever said being gay or transgender is normal. It obviously isn't.

But you aren't normal, either, bigot. That does not mean we can deprive you of your rights.

Got it now?

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is my party of origin.
Hahaha….NOBODY here believes that bunch of sorry bullshit….you are as Left as rightwinger and all the other twisted loons….Nobody sane is buying the shit you‘re selling. Try harder TDS’ing super tard.

Everyone I know sees it as sort of a low-rent storming of the bastille. We don't need no stinkin' congress-critters to justify it.
I have frequently drawn parallels between the Jacobins and the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

That is exactly where this is headed.

Hahaha….NOBODY here believes that bunch of sorry bullshit….you are as Left as rightwinger and all the other twisted loons….Nobody sane is buying the shit you‘re selling. Try harder TDS’ing super tard.
Pro-life. Pro small government. Pro guns. Very, very, very fiscally conservative. Anti-Obamacare. Anti-UHC.

Pro-honesty and integrity and family values and morality. Anti-hypocrisy. Anti-bigotry.

Yeah. I could not possibly be a Republican...any more.

This is the stunted intellect of a partisan at work. Anyone who disagrees with you is "the enemy". When in fact, morons like you are the rotten core of the Trump movement. And the morons might just win. That's the risk of democracy, and the reason it's so important to limit it constitutionally.

Pro-life. Pro small government. Pro guns. Very, very, very fiscally conservative. Anti-Obamacare. Anti-UHC.

Pro-honesty and integrity and family values and morality. Anti-hypocrisy. Anti-bigotry.

Yeah. I could not possibly be a Republican...any more.
NOBODY pro-life votes Democrat under any circumstances….NOBODY…So you can just stop right there.

Forum List

Back