The RNC Just Wrote Every Democratic Candidate's Campaign Ad

The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".

The Democrats can now create ads using footage of the violence and remind America that smearing your shit on the walls of the Capitol and attacking police officers is what the RNC considers "legitimate political discourse".

They can also use Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde's claim that 1/6 was an ordinary tourist visit to put the nail in the coffin of showing just how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

Some of the tards are sure to respond, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Floyd riots!" as if that somehow means a full scale riot and deaths and injuries didn't happen in the worst attack on the Capitol in 200 years.

Plenty more deaths and injuries in your summer of love. Billions of dollars of private property destroyed. Democrat leaders let it happen. Oh and remember how you loons acted when you lost and election.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

And before someone says by voting for the Libertarian I was helping Biden, you need to stop and think.

I know that's hard, thinking.

But a Democrat could say by voting for the Libertarian I was helping Trump.

And you'd both be wrong as wrong could be.

It's time to make the candidates and parties EARN our votes instead of being the submissive cucks you are who do not hold your idols accountable.

You should have been screaming at Trump for overspending as much as you did Obama. Instead, you were silent little cucks.

You should have held Trump and the GOP accountable for not producing a replacement for Obamacare. Instead, you were submissive silent rubes who kept falling for that hoax for the past 12 years.

In fact, Trump should have been laughed out of the primary race on day one. He stands for EVERYTHING conservatives are AGAINST.

That's why I say we get the politicians we deserve. They have leaned they can toss a mountain of bullshit and a bucket of piss at you and you consume it like it's nectar.

Wake the fuck up!

And here is that devolution of intelligence I talked about.

You tards suffer from a false dichotomy mindset. You ASSUME because I am no longer a Republican that I am a Democrat. It just does not get any dumber than that.

Seriously, that is literally retarded thinking.

I voted for the Libertarian candidate and will probably do so for the rest of my life seeing as the Republican Party no longer exists.

I'm not crazy about he Libertarian Party, but at least it is less batshit crazy than the cult of Trump and the Democratic Party.
And yet you spend your days praising Biden’s efforts or lack thereof. Weird shit.

The RNC just declared the January 6 insurrection, in which people died and over 150 police officers were wounded, as "legitimate political discourse".

The Democrats can now create ads using footage of the violence and remind America that smearing your shit on the walls of the Capitol and attacking police officers is what the RNC considers "legitimate political discourse".

They can also use Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde's claim that 1/6 was an ordinary tourist visit to put the nail in the coffin of showing just how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

Some of the tards are sure to respond, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Floyd riots!" as if that somehow means a full scale riot and deaths and injuries didn't happen in the worst attack on the Capitol in 200 years.

Great strategy, you need to make sure the Democrats follow your advice, that way they will win every race this fall.

All anyone cares about these days is attacking the other party and the other party's president. Then they submit like good little cucks to their own party and refuse to hold their leaders accountable.

So our country ends up in the mess it is in.

If a guest was shitting on my neighbor's furniture, I could have a lot of fun pointing that out and saying my neighbor is a cuck for letting him do it.

But if a guest was shitting on my own furniture, how much more of a submissive cuck would I be if I said or did nothing about it?

That's the state of the cult of Trump these days.

The RNC's statement has shown just how submissive they know all of you to be, and how soft a bunch of impotent cucks they are to Trump.

There is not a whole pair of balls in the entire bunch. Trump keeps them in a gold box in his country club.

And before someone says by voting for the Libertarian I was helping Biden, you need to stop and think.

It's time to make the candidates and parties EARN our votes instead of being the submissive cucks you are who do not hold your idols accountable.

You should have been screaming at Trump for overspending as much as you did Obama. Instead, you were silent little cucks.

You should have held Trump and the GOP accountable for not producing a replacement for Obamacare. Instead, you were submissive silent rubes who kept falling for that hoax for the past 12 years.

In fact, Trump should have been laughed out of the primary race on day one. He stands for EVERYTHING conservatives are AGAINST.

That's why I say we get the politicians we deserve. They have leaned they can toss a mountain of bullshit and a bucket of piss at you and you consume it like it's nectar.

Wake the fuck up!
I woke up long ago, neither the Republicans or the Democrats are worth voting for. They need to earn my vote and that has led me to other candidates in smaller parties. I didn't vote to help Trump or Biden, I voted to get them out of office and will continue to vote for fiscal conservatives.

They are too stupid to know how stupid they are.
Megalomania on full display….
”I’m always the smartest person in the room and those who do not think like I do are stupid because I said so.”
Typical and predictable Lib shit right there.

And yet you spend your days praising Biden’s efforts or lack thereof. Weird shit.
No I do not. I have posted several times how much angrier Biden's spending makes me.

Stop making shit up in your head. This is exactly what the fuck is wrong with you poeple.

When I defend the truth, you tards take that to mean I am defending Biden. You should really think about what you are indicating by that.

There is one thing the cult of Trump does better than the Democrats, and that is manufacturing bullshit by the truckload.

You live for those lies. You gobble them right up.

Megalomania on full display….
”I’m always the smartest person in the room and those who do not think like I do are stupid because I said so.”
Typical and predictable Lib shit right there.
There was a time when a conservative actually was the smartest person in the room. That's what I liked about the movement. It was like breathing pure oxygen.

Nowadays, a Trumptard is likely to be the dumbest person in the room.

Sad.

Megalomania, you say?

trump-tweet-iq.jpg
[

I woke up long ago, neither the Republicans or the Democrats are worth voting for. They need to earn my vote and that has led me to other candidates in smaller parties. I didn't vote to help Trump or Biden, I voted to get them out of office and will continue to vote for fiscal conservatives.
Sadly “fiscal Conservatives” can no longer win in America….unfortunately you’ll have to let go of the 90’s. Too many desperate, needy dark people have been planted here by Dems…a plethora of free shit must be offered to compete for this vote…politicians must promise to rob whitey and spread the wealth or they can’t win.
Welcome to LibTardia

Wake the fuck up!
They won't. The Russians and the Chinese are having quite the dance party.

You incentivized the Jan 6 patriots….you said “a riot is the language of the unheard”
Shit, you won a national election on the back of riots.
“Elections have consequences”…..Remember now?
View attachment 597028
The people who rioted on Jan 6 were heard. They rioted because they didn’t get what they wanted because they’re emotionally children.

The only person who died was an unarmed woman who was murdered by a trigger-happy regime cop. You cheered.

Hahaha….NOBODY here believes that bunch of sorry bullshit….you are as Left as rightwinger and all the other twisted loons….Nobody sane is buying the shit you‘re selling. Try harder TDS’ing super tard.
Wrong again Skippy
I started out as a Republican and am still registered as a Republican
I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 twice and didn’t move left until the mid 90s

The election was not stolen. The tard herd has been taken in by a thin-skinned, sore loser, egomaniacal huckster who has made his living deceiving others.
And you assholes hated him so badly that you had to do some really shady shit to make sure he wasn't re elected...Shame on you...

Forum List

Back