The Rising GOP Debate Strategy - Don't Debate

It is a dumb move but so is ineffectually trying to explain whatever it is the GOP stands for right now. They have rightly calculated that it is less damaging to their campaign to look like fools than to open their mouths and confirm it.

I guess there is that.

But there is a difference between saying you're not going to debate in April and saying it in October. Saying it April and not debating in October is great. Saying it in October and not debating in October is great. Saying it in April and then having to contradict yourself in October by showing up to the debate makes you look stupid.

The Republicans’ favorite debate tactic!

Clint Eastwood vs. Empty Chair

I remember that night. I was taking some college classes at the time and we were doing a "study session" at a J Alexanders I think.... Anyway on the TV behind the bar was Clint. Once he finished I think Rubio came on then when Romney came on, the bar keeper turned the channel. LOL.

Well, this is interesting.

If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors and positions in debates, just don't show up to debate. Then say the debate was unfair, as an excuse.

The Republicans have threatened not to debate in the Presidential debates. Now Cawthorn and Walker are doing it. Who's next, do you suppose?

America's electoral process is being destroyed in real time. Right in front of us. A relatively small group of people who want to rip it all down are winning.

The right is starting to realize there is no dealing with these leftist losers and their warped views of reality. These Corn Holes are not worth humanity wasting time on and you would know that unless you are one.

If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors and positions in debates, just don't show up to debate. Then say the debate was unfair, as an excuse.

The Republicans have threatened not to debate in the Presidential debates. Now Cawthorn and Walker are doing it. Who's next, do you suppose?

America's electoral process is being destroyed in real time. Right in front of us. A relatively small group of people who want to rip it all down are winning.

Debates are not part of the constitution. I think you're being a bit over dramatic to suggest its destroying democracy and the electoral system.

LOL. Biden didnt debate much and most debates are from Pravda media throwing soft ball questions to the swamp creatures like Hillary.

Hell they gave here the questions before hand on 1 debate.

How about a debate where the mods arent inbthe DNC pockets?

Your butthurt here is noted.

Lincoln said it best:

1649761612700.jpeg

Any experienced debater would have a field day with Biden. Trump's verbal tactics make him more of a challenge, but far from less vulnerable.
By the way, did you hear the one about the President who raised ethanol amounts in gasoline at the same moment that the world was starving and corn prices were rising? Funny, eh?

By itself, obviously not, nor did I say that. The world is not binary.
You implied that not having debates was destroying the electoral process. Dont deny it. It was wrong.
They are not attached in any way nor should they.
Read what you write if you want credibility.

It is a dumb move but so is ineffectually trying to explain whatever it is the GOP stands for right now. They have rightly calculated that it is less damaging to their campaign to look like fools than to open their mouths and confirm it.
Basically.

Forum List

Back