The Riots were coordinated, planned, approved . . .

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Right, so I've got family living in a relatively small Pennsylvania "city". So after learning tonight that rioters were also tearing apart said small city, the realization this . . . all of this . . . the nationwide riots—were planned far ahead of Floyd's death hit me like the proverbial 1980 Mack cab over. Stick with me for a moment. Think about it. When the coronavirus first appeared in what, Washington State, right, it was a few isolated cases if that. Within a very short period of time COVID-19 had supposedly spread to just about every corner of the lower 48 states, to even the most isolated rural areas. I remember checking daily the John's Hopkins coronavirus map and watching as the map of North America turned red, seemingly overnight.

Now, now we get national news reports of a man dying in police custody in Minnesota one day, and then within just a few days these annihilate America protests have spread to just about everywhere, coast to coast; continental divide to Gulf. Remove the coronavirus, replace it just like that with riots. How about that? That city in PA where my family lives? Nothing ever happens there and I mean nothing. Sure there's a few blocks of ghettos but in essence the place is a small urban zone surrounded by a sea of NRA card carrying rednecks. There's just no way in hell a low caliber incident in Minnesota triggers riots in lowly old small city, PA.

There's all of that, and then there's the coordinated, cult behavior-like bending of the knee by police and National Guardsmen in dozens of cities across America—the men and women sworn to protect our civilization and uphold the rule of law kneeling before terrorist "protestors" as if they've just acknowledged their new masters. I mean, I could buy this kneeling behavior if it was going down in two cities in the same state . . . but nationwide. Fellow Americans, the riots, the kneeling, the complete media hatred for the cop who sat on Floyd . . .

What all of this seems to amount to is proof that there are no longer two major political parties running America, but instead only one: the radical leftist postmodernists; those who overtly identify as such and those who pretend to be conservatives and patriots. What all of this is looking like to me, at this particular moment, is mass collusion between police departments coast-to-coast, Antifa, BLM and green communists—among others. Which begs the thought . . . has our government already changed hands?

Right, so I've got family living in a relatively small Pennsylvania "city". So after learning tonight that rioters were also tearing apart said small city, the realization this . . . all of this . . . the nationwide riots—were planned far ahead of Floyd's death hit me like the proverbial 1980 Mack cab over. Stick with me for a moment. Think about it. When the coronavirus first appeared in what, Washington State, right, it was a few isolated cases if that. Within a very short period of time COVID-19 had supposedly spread to just about every corner of the lower 48 states, to even the most isolated rural areas. I remember checking daily the John's Hopkins coronavirus map and watching as the map of North America turned red, seemingly overnight.

Now, now we get national news reports of a man dying in police custody in Minnesota one day, and then within just a few days these annihilate America protests have spread to just about everywhere, coast to coast; continental divide to Gulf. Remove the coronavirus, replace it just like that with riots. How about that? That city in PA where my family lives? Nothing ever happens there and I mean nothing. Sure there's a few blocks of ghettos but in essence the place is a small urban zone surrounded by a sea of NRA card carrying rednecks. There's just no way in hell a low caliber incident in Minnesota triggers riots in lowly old small city, PA.

There's all of that, and then there's the coordinated, cult behavior-like bending of the knee by police and National Guardsmen in dozens of cities across America—the men and women sworn to protect our civilization and uphold the rule of law kneeling before terrorist "protestors" as if they've just acknowledged their new masters. I mean, I could buy this kneeling behavior if it was going down in two cities in the same state . . . but nationwide. Fellow Americans, the riots, the kneeling, the complete media hatred for the cop who sat on Floyd . . .

What all of this seems to amount to is proof that there are no longer two major political parties running America, but instead only one: the radical leftist postmodernists; those who overtly identify as such and those who pretend to be conservatives and patriots. What all of this is looking like to me, at this particular moment, is mass collusion between police departments coast-to-coast, Antifa, BLM and green communists—among others. Which begs the thought . . . has our government already changed hands?
Dude, you nailed it.

When so-called conservative leaders like Nikki Haley tell us all white people are guilty and need to suffer to restore balance, I know the GOP is one heart beat away from being as deluded as the Liberals are.

Fantastic post, thanks. And who's funding these rioters? George Soros, of course. I would bet good money on that. Soros and other VERY rich individuals who HATE our country are behind this.

Dude, you nailed it.

When so-called conservative leaders like Nikki Haley tell us all white people are guilty and need to suffer to restore balance, I know the GOP is one heart beat away from being as deluded as the Liberals are.

Thanks, yeah . . . it's like waking up in that John Carpenter movie They Live and realizing you're stuck in the part played by Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Fantastic post, thanks. And who's funding these rioters? George Soros, of course. I would bet good money on that. Soros and other VERY rich individuals who HATE our country are behind this.

Excellent guess, my man, but I suspect it's deeper and wider and more cultish than any of us peons could ever puzzle out. I mean it's all downright Byzantine, labyrinthine and no small part enraging and surreal. Will we flick on our TV sets tommorow and see our President kneeling before the "protestors"?

. . . it's like waking up in that John Carpenter movie They Live and realizing you're stuck in the part played by Rowdy Roddy Piper.
The civilians of the USA are very highly armed, many owning their own tanks and mortars.

The government does not protect us so much as keep us calm while the criminals that run the country engage in malfeance.

Dude, you nailed it.

Nikki Haley said that? She thinks that she is not
"white"? I got bad news for her----persons of her
GEOGRAPHICAL background are considered "white" -----according to the sociologist/anthropologists
who invented the "race" thing. She is
INDO-EUROPEAN. It is only the tea/beer
inebriated brits who call them "brown"......I have
worked with and socialized with LOTS of "INDOS"
It is true that they were influenced by british rule into
british delusions, but GET OVER IT

Excellent guess, my man, but I suspect it's deeper and wider and more cultish than any of us peons could ever puzzle out. I mean it's all downright Byzantine, labyrinthine and no small part enraging and surreal. Will we flick on our TV sets tommorow and see our President kneeling before the "protestors"?

diblasio is having trouble straightening up

Dude, you nailed it.

Nikki Haley said that? She thinks that she is not
"white"? I got bad news for her----persons of her
GEOGRAPHICAL background are considered "white" -----according to the sociologist/anthropologists
who invented the "race" thing. She is
INDO-EUROPEAN. It is only the tea/beer
inebriated brits who call them "brown"......I have
worked with and socialized with LOTS of "INDOS"
It is true that they were influenced by british rule into
british delusions, but GET OVER IT

Wrong. I am married to an amazing East Indian Guyanese. Her entire extended family is brown and refers to themselves as "brown". Focused on skin color much? The ideological meta-narrative of classifying human beings into identity groups rather than treating them as individual persons is precisely what is burning down our civilization as we type. Off topic . . . boring.

Wrong. I am married to an amazing East Indian Guyanese. Her entire extended family is brown and refers to themselves as "brown". Focused on skin color much? The ideological meta-narrative of classifying human beings into identity groups rather than treating them as individual persons is precisely what is burning down our civilization as we type. Off topic . . . boring.
Then they are Caucasian.

The category of a' white race' is bullshit. Caucasians run in all shades.

Kinda feels like it don't it

Considering that the only ones (the rioters and looters are well organized) that have been arrested so far have been connected with a White Supremist Group you may wish to add KOCH to that same list.

Considering that the only ones (the rioters and looters are well organized) that have been arrested so far have been connected with a White Supremist Group you may wish to add KOCH to that same list.
What white supremacist group ?

You're free to fantasize all you like.

The news didn't specify. Since it was out of Florida, it's a page 6 item Sit back like the rest of us while they figure out exactly who is bankrolling the predominantly white rioters and looters. It'll come out soon.

The entire George Floyd episode reeks of a psy-op. It's so fishy that you could wrap it in newspaper and sell it with chips.

The news didn't specify. Since it was out of Florida, it's a page 6 item Sit back like the rest of us while they figure out exactly who is bankrolling the predominantly white rioters and looters. It'll come out soon.

2 days ago just called

Its spread all over the usual msm and internet lefty sites.?.still can't name one yet
Be patient they'll name the white supremacist group.....after they finishing running thier 2nd wave covid death models

We're all in this toooogheatherrrrr

It does very much appear that all the 'hate' between the DNC and Trump has been just another 'Good Cop-Bad Cop' scam. Glad to see somebody else is noticing the cognitive dissonances that just don't fit the narratives. Wehn they announced they weren't going to prosecute any of the Obamas era criminal treason and crooked FBI vermin, the first shoe fell for me. This Pity Party for a gun thug who targeted women at home alone and pistol whipped them in his criminal career by GOP pols and their social media shills is another shoe falling.

More like Antifa members, dumb ass. Cops in blue cities given stand down orders...where have we seen THAT before????

Forum List

Back