The Riots were coordinated, planned, approved . . .

Right, so I've got family living in a relatively small Pennsylvania "city". So after learning tonight that rioters were also tearing apart said small city, the realization this . . . all of this . . . the nationwide riots—were planned far ahead of Floyd's death hit me like the proverbial 1980 Mack cab over. Stick with me for a moment. Think about it. When the coronavirus first appeared in what, Washington State, right, it was a few isolated cases if that. Within a very short period of time COVID-19 had supposedly spread to just about every corner of the lower 48 states, to even the most isolated rural areas. I remember checking daily the John's Hopkins coronavirus map and watching as the map of North America turned red, seemingly overnight.

Now, now we get national news reports of a man dying in police custody in Minnesota one day, and then within just a few days these annihilate America protests have spread to just about everywhere, coast to coast; continental divide to Gulf. Remove the coronavirus, replace it just like that with riots. How about that? That city in PA where my family lives? Nothing ever happens there and I mean nothing. Sure there's a few blocks of ghettos but in essence the place is a small urban zone surrounded by a sea of NRA card carrying rednecks. There's just no way in hell a low caliber incident in Minnesota triggers riots in lowly old small city, PA.

There's all of that, and then there's the coordinated, cult behavior-like bending of the knee by police and National Guardsmen in dozens of cities across America—the men and women sworn to protect our civilization and uphold the rule of law kneeling before terrorist "protestors" as if they've just acknowledged their new masters. I mean, I could buy this kneeling behavior if it was going down in two cities in the same state . . . but nationwide. Fellow Americans, the riots, the kneeling, the complete media hatred for the cop who sat on Floyd . . .

What all of this seems to amount to is proof that there are no longer two major political parties running America, but instead only one: the radical leftist postmodernists; those who overtly identify as such and those who pretend to be conservatives and patriots. What all of this is looking like to me, at this particular moment, is mass collusion between police departments coast-to-coast, Antifa, BLM and green communists—among others. Which begs the thought . . . has our government already changed hands?
Fantastic post, thanks. And who's funding these rioters? George Soros, of course. I would bet good money on that. Soros and other VERY rich individuals who HATE our country are behind this.

Considering that the only ones (the rioters and looters are well organized) that have been arrested so far have been connected with a White Supremist Group you may wish to add KOCH to that same list.
More like Antifa members, dumb ass. Cops in blue cities given stand down orders...where have we seen THAT before????

Conjecture is a wonderful thing. Facts are better. And they have yet to determine who is bankrolling this. It's coordinated therefore someone is bankrolling it. But the have to catch them first and so far, the looters and rioters have evaded capture. The seem to know the movements of the Cops and National Guard ahead of time.

George Soros and his NGOs, dumb ass. Busloads of low I.Q thugs without two dimes to rub together chartered their own bus a week or so in advance to mourn the alleged death of Floyd.....at least in the world according Darla Klunt.

Seems like we saw this same M.O in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville, etc, etc. Wherever there is shit, the leftard clown posse of sniveling opportunists and limpwrists are the proverbial dung beetles salivating at the mouth.
Soros and his NGOs just like he did in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville. Bus after busload of paid for protesters magically show up
Yeah the rabid right just keeps repeating the same thing

w/out any proof

good luck w/that

~S~
Look NO FURTHER than to the name George Soros. I can't believe you're SO DENSE about this, sparky. I had an inkling you were a liberal lunatic, now I KNOW it's true. Very sad and VERY disappointing.
I've no doubt Soro's has his fingers into things political here Bluz, it's well documented. What i'm asking for is proof, he bankrolled the riots, EVIDENCE

Is that so much to ask? Seriously, we have surveillance that can discern what brand of cigarette one is smoking from orbit, we have an NSA who's Utah facility has cataloged every utterance of mankind since 9/11

IF he's guilty, TRump has the power to out him with all the 'big brother' firepower at his fingertips

~S~
But ANY of that "evidence" would be wiped out by Soros and his people. The evil bastard is part of AND protected by the Deep State, and he has LOTS of money to wipe out ANY money trails that lead TO him. Can't you understand this? The man is the devil incarnate, and has vowed to attempt to destroy the basic fabric of our country. He absolutely HATES America, and is on videotape way back in 1979, stating that his biggest goal in life WAS to destroy America. The ONLY good thing about this hideous fuck is that he's almost 90 years old. The bad thing is he has a son waiting in the wings to take over for him. And I REALLY wish you weren't a liberal. Please reconsider this and come over to the sane, intelligent, NON-RIOTING, NON-LOOTING, NON-DESTROYING OF PRIVATE PROPERTY AND BUSINESSES side. You'll be glad you did, and happy to be on the WINNING side. Thank you.

I'm hardly 'liberal' , but to those that defer to labels not understanding my points here Bluz

But here i am asking for evidence, and here you are claiming it can't be done, because our government is controlled by more powerful elements than itself?

Then we're toast, done, America as we know it is dead

~S~
Yep, unfortunately, the devil incarnate himself, George Soros, IS untouchable. He has too much money and too much protection to ever BE touched. Sad, but true.

Right, so I've got family living in a relatively small Pennsylvania "city". So after learning tonight that rioters were also tearing apart said small city, the realization this . . . all of this . . . the nationwide riots—were planned far ahead of Floyd's death hit me like the proverbial 1980 Mack cab over. Stick with me for a moment. Think about it. When the coronavirus first appeared in what, Washington State, right, it was a few isolated cases if that. Within a very short period of time COVID-19 had supposedly spread to just about every corner of the lower 48 states, to even the most isolated rural areas. I remember checking daily the John's Hopkins coronavirus map and watching as the map of North America turned red, seemingly overnight.

Now, now we get national news reports of a man dying in police custody in Minnesota one day, and then within just a few days these annihilate America protests have spread to just about everywhere, coast to coast; continental divide to Gulf. Remove the coronavirus, replace it just like that with riots. How about that? That city in PA where my family lives? Nothing ever happens there and I mean nothing. Sure there's a few blocks of ghettos but in essence the place is a small urban zone surrounded by a sea of NRA card carrying rednecks. There's just no way in hell a low caliber incident in Minnesota triggers riots in lowly old small city, PA.

There's all of that, and then there's the coordinated, cult behavior-like bending of the knee by police and National Guardsmen in dozens of cities across America—the men and women sworn to protect our civilization and uphold the rule of law kneeling before terrorist "protestors" as if they've just acknowledged their new masters. I mean, I could buy this kneeling behavior if it was going down in two cities in the same state . . . but nationwide. Fellow Americans, the riots, the kneeling, the complete media hatred for the cop who sat on Floyd . . .

What all of this seems to amount to is proof that there are no longer two major political parties running America, but instead only one: the radical leftist postmodernists; those who overtly identify as such and those who pretend to be conservatives and patriots. What all of this is looking like to me, at this particular moment, is mass collusion between police departments coast-to-coast, Antifa, BLM and green communists—among others. Which begs the thought . . . has our government already changed hands?
Fantastic post, thanks. And who's funding these rioters? George Soros, of course. I would bet good money on that. Soros and other VERY rich individuals who HATE our country are behind this.

Considering that the only ones (the rioters and looters are well organized) that have been arrested so far have been connected with a White Supremist Group you may wish to add KOCH to that same list.
More like Antifa members, dumb ass. Cops in blue cities given stand down orders...where have we seen THAT before????

Conjecture is a wonderful thing. Facts are better. And they have yet to determine who is bankrolling this. It's coordinated therefore someone is bankrolling it. But the have to catch them first and so far, the looters and rioters have evaded capture. The seem to know the movements of the Cops and National Guard ahead of time.

George Soros and his NGOs, dumb ass. Busloads of low I.Q thugs without two dimes to rub together chartered their own bus a week or so in advance to mourn the alleged death of Floyd.....at least in the world according Darla Klunt.

Seems like we saw this same M.O in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville, etc, etc. Wherever there is shit, the leftard clown posse of sniveling opportunists and limpwrists are the proverbial dung beetles salivating at the mouth.
Soros and his NGOs just like he did in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville. Bus after busload of paid for protesters magically show up

In this case, it's not black faces. It's white faces. Are you telling me that it's Blacks wearing White Faces? Now there would be irony.
Just GO THE FUCK AWAY, asshole. Thank you.

Thank you for not the wins since there really isn't a winner in any of this but for verifying that you lost.
You ARE a dickhead, so there's THAT............

Many thanks for all posts in this thread. I have no proof of anything, it's all just my subjective interpretation of events going down. Tomorrow I might form different opinions than those concocted last night when I cooked these ideas up. Life is so much more interesting when one is as nutty as a squirrel on Jolt Cola, which I confess to being.
They STILL make Jolt Cola? I DID NOT know that! (To be uttered in one's best Johnny Carson impression.)

Soros Money
+

1591148463711.png

Equals some evil shit... But they are thinking that it is better than Supermax in Colorado...

Forum List

Back