The rights war on trannys reaches new low

No, it killed a room full of children and teachers because it was a violent, subhuman, criminal piece of shit.

Why are you cretins on the left wrong always so eager to make excuses for such filth, to try to blame everyone and everything for a crime but the actual criminal?

That's a rhetorical question; no need to answer. We already know the answer, which is that your kind are on the side of subhuman criminal; shit, and against the side of human beings.
Hateful bigots like you,

The system run by Progs has changed everything about education over the decades. We have spent trillions of dollars on this over the same time period. When it comes to bullies, by what has been paid by the taxpayer and the involvement of not just government but the private sector this is befuddling. So, if he was bullied, who did it? He lived in that town. Were there students he knew involved over the years? How about if any of the 10 year old's was torturing him? There is more to this than weapons. But getting rid of weapons was most likely a reason Progs pushed the sexuality agendas.
Fuck all to do with the topic.

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.
Plenty of photos of the shooter wearing eyeliner and skirts. He was one of you...completely mentally ill.

Noppe. You guys are spreading lies to create hate. thats all you have.
I never saw the photo of the flag--but the shooter was certainly a tranny. But watch the communists AND YOU try to focus on the flag being wrong instead of the actual evidence. Pure Manipulation.

Do you feel sorry for the mass murderer? Do you feel his pain?. You should lecture us on not being harsh because we dont know how he feels.
Why ? Do you feel sorry for the shooter or are you just projecting on to Democrats? All these mass murderers since the 1960s have been extremists and terrorists usually from some sovereign citizen type crackpots. Look up which groups in the US have been domestic terrorists over the past 30 years.

Plenty of photos of the shooter wearing eyeliner and skirts. He was one of you...completely mentally ill.
I don’t wear skirts myself. Not necessarily because of mental health. But there’s no question I don’t have the legs for it.

Even if it would help, I don’t wear eyeliner, either.

And I sure don’t have any desire to shoot anyone. 0 for 3. The scumbag monster in Texas was 3 for 3. Hm.

Why ? Do you feel sorry for the shooter or are you just projecting on to Democrats? All these mass murderers since the 1960s have been extremists and terrorists usually from some sovereign citizen type crackpots. Look up which groups in the US have been domestic terrorists over the past 30 years.
See when a person asks a question then the question gets answered versus some absurd lib loon deflection that the question is really about the person asking it.

Look up which groups in the US have been domestic terrorists…

196072050_4176246142427116_6244388521007698097_n.jpg

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.

There is no proof being offered that the shooter in Uvalde was a non-tranny either

Forum List

Back