The rights war on trannys reaches new low

Statistically the mass shootes [sic] are likely to be straight white conservative males with tiny cocks and low self esteem. People like you.
LINK regarding the penis size of mass shooters?

If not, shut the fuck up and put your head back up your own ass where no one can hear you whine.

I'll wait for that link.

It's Tainted Tommy. Of course he's not going to have any link to any source for his fantasies about the genitals of mass murderers. It's his own twisted fantasies, not based on anything but his own defective mind.

Freud never said the quote that is popularly attributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual development; but every so often, some cretin such as Tainted Tommy provides an example to demonstrate that whoever did say it had it exactly right.

Homophobes lol...!
No, it is definitely NOT a "phobia". There's nothing to actually fear there.

I remember when my mom was moving out of one home and not quite ready to move into her new one, she came and spent a few months with me in my apartment in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood, also known as The Swish Alps. She was a bit concerned about the proximity of a kind of tough looking leather bar around the corner until we were having lunch with a gay coworker of mine and I brought it up, and my coworker assured her that there was nothing to be afraid of -- that the clientele of that bar were certainly more afraid of her than she could ever be of them.

Homo"phobia" is not a thing, trust me.

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.

War on Trannies? Not wanting Transgender story time in schools does not a war make. On top of being an idiot you are a liar.

Last edited:
Nobody gives a fuck about trannies let alone waging some kind of war on them.
This is a lie – conservatives certainly care, this thread is proof of that.

We see proof of the right’s war an transgender Americans in the laws Republicans have passed – laws that discriminate against those transgender, laws that prohibit discussion of gender identity, and conservatives seeking to deny transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

Forum List

Back