The right wing is a joke

want to see the ultimate stupid "Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? "
View attachment 314960
Since the 1981 trickle down lie Corporate profits which went to just the top golden few at the top increased 10 times over since the 81 trickle down lie
Who got it all
View attachment 314962GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN 1981 these fat ass people got it all and the all was trillions , So is this the most stupid comment you have ever see, QUOTE "Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? " What a fricken joke.
Calling it "trickle down" is the lie, dumbass. Wages for middle class workers have been retarded by the importation of cheap foreign labor from third world countries, a policy that Democrats have enthusiastically supported.
You forgot to include the Rs support it too. Why?

I don't have a problem with legal immigration, and I don't have a problem with wages being set by the market.

If I agree to a wage, and the employer agrees to a wage, what we agree to is none of your business.

We on the right-wing are generally not the ones complaining that wages are low. It's the left-wing that complains about low wages, and then turns right around and does everything in their power to keep the wages low by continuously allowing unlimited zero-skill labor into the country, which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low.

You don't see conservatives generally supporting the idea of sanctuary cities, and other nonsense, which keeps wages depressed. That's on you.
Not me.

Both parties are playing the Give Me card.

EXACTLY! Both parties, left and right, are using the American people as fodder to get a better deal for themselves. That's the problem with political parties in general, what benefits the country is secondary to what benefits the Party.
Thats about 100 tons of bull shit . There is only one party that does and believes The hate bullshit and that the right. The left writes bills for the people the right writes bills for the wealthy and massive corporation. The right believe in corpoations taking care of everyone , that is for a price. The democrats believes in the people. The right offers handouts like this and the promise of tax cuts for everyone all to buy votes. The reality is they believe in nothing other then their one only job and that is the transfer of all the wealth to the golden few.

I'm very sorry you feel that way. You're wrong. Provably wrong. It would take you 10 minutes to see how wrong you are, but you won't do that, because you're convinced of your own superiority.
I'll listen for 10 minutes, no problem but it ends as soon as your bullshit starts , I'll give you a fair hearing, that's a promise

want to see the ultimate stupid "Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? "
View attachment 314960
Since the 1981 trickle down lie Corporate profits which went to just the top golden few at the top increased 10 times over since the 81 trickle down lie
Who got it all
View attachment 314962GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN 1981 these fat ass people got it all and the all was trillions , So is this the most stupid comment you have ever see, QUOTE "Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? " What a fricken joke.
Calling it "trickle down" is the lie, dumbass. Wages for middle class workers have been retarded by the importation of cheap foreign labor from third world countries, a policy that Democrats have enthusiastically supported.
You forgot to include the Rs support it too. Why?

I don't have a problem with legal immigration, and I don't have a problem with wages being set by the market.

If I agree to a wage, and the employer agrees to a wage, what we agree to is none of your business.

We on the right-wing are generally not the ones complaining that wages are low. It's the left-wing that complains about low wages, and then turns right around and does everything in their power to keep the wages low by continuously allowing unlimited zero-skill labor into the country, which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low.

You don't see conservatives generally supporting the idea of sanctuary cities, and other nonsense, which keeps wages depressed. That's on you.
"wages low by continuously allowing unlimited zero-skill labor into the country, which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low. Bullshit, No one lets in immigrants contentiously Here we go it took 30 seconds to find out what you said is bullshit "
Most economists believe that immigration has an overall salutary effect on the U.S. economy. An influx of labor from abroad increases the domestic workforce, allowing the economy to expand. Low-cost labor benefits consumers by keeping prices of many goods and services low. And gifted immigrants invent new products and found new businesses—think Sergey Brin of Google and Elon Musk of Tesla Motors.

The economic upsides of immigration are apparent in an analysis of the Senate immigration reform bill by the Congressional Budget Office. The July report found that enacting the bill would boost gross domestic product 3 percent and cut the federal budget deficit by $1 trillion over the next 20 years. Increased government revenues would come from a bigger labor force and additional tax receipts from current illegal immigrants."
This from the federal reserve bank in Minneapolis . The right is a comedy act he said he knew something because he was part
AND YOUR BULLSHIT BY THE TON MAY I QUOTE YOU "which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low." Gee golly gee ,30 seconds to find out this self proclaimed expert , doesn't knows shit.

Andylusion said that his comment on imagrants "Which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low." that is until thwe first one I looked up , he doesn't seem to aggre with this so called expert andylusion "But an earlier study on the boatlift, from 1990 by Princeton economist David Card, looked at wages of "less-skilled" workers overall (as opposed to just high school dropouts) and found "virtually no effect on the wages or unemployment rates of less-skilled workers, even among Cubans who had immigrated earlier." God they are easy to destroy.

EXACTLY! Both parties, left and right, are using the American people as fodder to get a better deal for themselves. That's the problem with political parties in general, what benefits the country is secondary to what benefits the Party.
Thats about 100 tons of bull shit . There is only one party that does and believes The hate bullshit and that the right. The left writes bills for the people the right writes bills for the wealthy and massive corporation. The right believe in corpoations taking care of everyone , that is for a price. The democrats believes in the people. The right offers handouts like this and the promise of tax cuts for everyone all to buy votes. The reality is they believe in nothing other then their one only job and that is the transfer of all the wealth to the golden few.

I'm very sorry you feel that way. You're wrong. Provably wrong. It would take you 10 minutes to see how wrong you are, but you won't do that, because you're convinced of your own superiority.
Ok where the hell are you , you said you only needed 10 minutes to prove me wrong and then you disappear. I promised to give you the ten minutes but where the hell are you.

Corporate bailouts should not be in any bill that is part of a bill to help in this time of need for this country. First every dollar that is put into it in the first place will all go through businesses without the added half trillion dollar corporate welfare that the right says need to be in it. Hey right wingers this is capitalism , they die on the vine if they can't deal with this. This is the response of everyone of them about everything involved with governing of big business and that of course makes democrats communist. So seems to me that makes them communist wanting these handouts doesn't it???????
Any bill that is needed for big business handouts should be separate from the bill they are trying to push through now.
I guess youre to ignorant to know that in this country the republicans are on the left just like dems,,,just not as far left,,,

but its ok you will grow up someday,,,

Andylusion said that his comment on imagrants "Which every economist or even elementary school level informed person, knows keeps wages low." that is until thwe first one I looked up , he doesn't seem to aggre with this so called expert andylusion "But an earlier study on the boatlift, from 1990 by Princeton economist David Card, looked at wages of "less-skilled" workers overall (as opposed to just high school dropouts) and found "virtually no effect on the wages or unemployment rates of less-skilled workers, even among Cubans who had immigrated earlier." God they are easy to destroy.
Economists get paid to say globalism is good.
Working stiffs know better.
How long does it take to understand that being laid off in favor of a trespasser just lowered your wage.
Should employers be penalized for this?
Yes.

Ok where the hell are you , you said you only needed 10 minutes to prove me wrong and then you disappear. I promised to give you the ten minutes but where the hell are you.

That's actually NOT what I said but subtlety and nuance have little regard in the partisan mind. But I digress...

Democrats believe in the people. Ok, let's test that theory. We have a health crisis ravaging the country right now. People are crying, begging for assistance from their government. Our government is SOOOO focused on the crisis at hand, these are the provisions that had to be haggled over for that aid;

Part 8: Grants for conducting risk-limiting audits of results of elections.
Yes, we must be able to audit election results for people dying today of covid!

Division N section 140001 - US Postal Service Provisions
Yes, we must bail out the Post Office for people dying today of covid!

(3) Pay Equity and (4) Corporate Board diversity
Yes, pay equity comparisons and corporate board diversity data is required for people dying today of covid!

Section 321 - Early voting
Yes, early voting is what people need who are dying today of covid!

Section 325 - Same day voting registration
Yes, people are dying today of covid must be able to register to vote the same day as the election!

Division P - Federal employee Collective Bargaining and Official time
Yes, people dying today of covid MUST be able to collectively bargain!

Section 704 - Airline carbon emission offsets
Yes, we must set limits on airline carbon emissions in 2025 for people dying today of covid!

Section 706 - Improving consumer information regarding release of greenhouse gasses from flights
Yes, we must improve consumer information regarding the release of airline greenhouse gasses for people dying today of covid!

I can go on, but don't really want to, I've already wasted enough time on you.

Forum List

Back