Still no website in place for the public on Corona virus pandemic

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Joe calls for a government site to list mask, glove production Remember how Trump said that the website concerning this virus was going to be up and running very quickly? I remember. Trouble is, it was a lie. Just like everything else he tells us. I said it before, the lies about "everything is going to be beautiful", it will be like a miracle, and websites getting here quickly, has to stop. Making this all about him, is costing hundreds of lives, which ultimately will cost thousands of lives. Get your sh.. together Trump. Do what you say you're going to do.

Joe calls for a government site to list mask, glove production Remember how Trump said that the website concerning this virus was going to be up and running very quickly? I remember. Trouble is, it was a lie. Just like everything else he tells us. I said it before, the lies about "everything is going to be beautiful", it will be like a miracle, and websites getting here quickly, has to stop. Making this all about him, is costing hundreds of lives, which ultimately will cost thousands of lives. Get your sh.. together Trump. Do what you say you're going to do.

Ever check CDC site??? What's the point in having multiple sites to convey the same thing???????

You must be out of TP, cause your bullshit is showing

Ever check CDC site??? What's the point in having multiple sites to convey the same thing???????

You must be out of TP, cause your bullshit is showing
Love it! By the way, using the funny emoticon like I do on other sites, not like wemdid here before. If I use it I loved and laughed at your post.

A website? The crazy angry left is demanding a government website? It takes time and effort (and money) to create a government website and by the time the amateur website people get around to posting stuff it's old news and redundant and freaking useless. Why not focus efforts on fixing the problem?

Just call trump at the troll hotline.

A website? The crazy angry left is demanding a government website? It takes time and effort (and money) to create a government website and by the time the amateur website people get around to posting stuff it's old news and redundant and freaking useless. Why not focus efforts on fixing the problem?
Your idiot leader told us that. "It takes time and effort?" That's not what Trump said. Are you disagreeing with him?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could it be because the "pandemic" is a POLITICAL HOAX?

A Politically Motivated Epidemic? But Maybe There Is A Hidden End-Game

Just call trump at the troll hotline.
Yea, I will, because he is the troll.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could it be because the "pandemic" is a POLITICAL HOAX?

A Politically Motivated Epidemic? But Maybe There Is A Hidden End-Game
If it were, then why did Trump get political by promising it then?

No money left for a Govt website after Barry Hussein spent $750 million on the Obamacare website.
I maybe wrong, but isn't that a hell of a lot less than the $2 trillion dollar tax cut doled out to the wealthy by Trump, that they didn't need?

I maybe wrong,

Yes, you "may be".

Why dew ewe think we need a website? Aren’t there better things to spend money on?
NO! Money is well spent on accurate, pro-active, up to date information on numbers of masks, where you can get them, how are they being produced, etc.

Well there ya go, Bubba. That's the perfect job for you.

Are you done yet? :auiqs.jpg:

Why dew ewe think we need a website? Aren’t there better things to spend money on?
NO! Money is well spent on accurate, pro-active, up to date information on numbers of masks, where you can get them, how are they being produced, etc.

Well there ya go, Bubba. That's the perfect job for you.

Are you done yet? :auiqs.jpg:
I didn't sign up for the job. Trump did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back