The resistance to ‘law and order’? Is support and or the desire for law and order just too much of a ‘white thing’ for Democrats to really get behind?

Well that don't make no sense at all.....All politics starts local....I stand in their shit with both feet in my AO. We tend to elect more Independents to local office than gop/dem slags.
As well we should, but we are normal, living in normal places. The big shitholes cities lost that, and the party machines are in play, not the best local man for the job.

Beats me. I am not a megalopolis city dweller. I am still wondering if large megalopolis Republican cities exist and if so, are they free of or more free (to be fair) of crime, drugs, homelessness and low income citizens in dilapidated run down inner city squalor, than the Democratic shitholes. If you were looking for an Independent to champion Democrat policies of local administration, you got the wrong guy. I will say, I have offered up my question (within threads of other people, such as this one) with not a single answer, not a single example, yet bombarded daily with how horribly run Democrat shitholes are. In case you didn't pick up on it, I am waiting for proof, the Republicans run their large cities better, before getting too worked up to point fingers at those damned Democrat and their lawless ways. It is my opinion, that at the local level it is more important to pick the person, rather than the party, my own small city being a good example, with its small city mayor who ran not on Democrat or Republican polices but on his ability and yes, to an extent, his direct family relation and upbringing of the family that was arguably led by the best Mayor the city ever had. If wondering his party still, it is Democrat, but he ran on modern forward-looking, yet conservative management style, not being a Democrat. And that is just it. It is not the party. It is the person and local voters should go for the best person, not the party affiliation, as at this level it is people we can know and meet walking around in the street and know better, bopping into Lowes or local quick mart as they stop in for a soft drink and a tater, standing in line like everybody else on the go. Last but not least, normal local voters should vote local or just the assholes will.
I would think a good comparison would be Ft Worth and Dallas. One's run but an R and the other a D no idea on their policies regarding criminal justice. Not sure you can get 2 major cities closer to each other than those 2.

Ft Worth 3274/100000
Dallas 4291/100000

Not sure if 1000 is significant or not.

I can’t speak to the mindset of the Trumpsters because I’m not one. I voted for him in 2016. I didn’t vote for him in 2020 and wouldn’t in 2024.
Off topic but I have to ask.
Why would you vote for a game show host with no record or experience in government and then not vote for an incumbent president that delivered on promises, pushed the most America First policies in decades and touted an almost impeccable record for the people?
There’s no way you hated Hillary more than you hate almost dead worthless Joe.

Lib loons believe that being unable to control or be responsible for oneself is the way it should be and that we are a bunch of meanie poo racists for expecting otherwise

Off topic but I have to ask.
Why would you vote for a game show host with no record or experience in government and then not vote for an incumbent president that delivered on promises, pushed the most America First policies in decades and touted an almost impeccable record for the people?
There’s no way you hated Hillary more than you hate almost dead worthless Joe.
My 2016 vote had very little to do with Mr Trump. It was far more about trying to show the Republican Party that I was not about to support another Liberal-Lite,Pseudo-Democrat ll any more than I’d supported the last two. I chose not to vote for President in 2008 & 2012 because of who the Republican Party nominated. I hoped that the Republicans would get the hint that they needed to start nominating CONSERVATIVES rather than shitbags.

I don’t disagree that Trump did some good things during his time in office. Unfortunately he turned the office into a clown school at the same time. I don’t vote for clowns. Definitely not ones who throw temper tantrums when they lose. That’s why I didn’t vote for him in 2020 and won’t in 2024 if he’s the nominee.

IF/WHEN the Republican Party starts nominating Ideological Conservative candidates who live their words I’ll consider voting for them again. Until then I’ll stay home, thank you very much.

I think many Dems are so soft on violent criminals (unless those liberals or their loved ones are the victims!) because they for some reason have a guilty conscience about the way certain folks have been treated in this country.

First, those certain folks were slaves.
Then, they lived separately from other Americans.

So today in 2022, many Dems feel that although they do not condone robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, & murder, they feel that vigorous enforcement of the law and strict punishment are not the key to solving this problem.

They keep talking about better education, more mental health care, more affirmative action, etc.

Personally, I feel that the problem is intractable.

The Taskforce for 21st century Policing was initiated to increase confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out.
Stop with the lies. People are dying because of the politics you back up. And what is worse now many are becoming poorer with some impoverished. And Progs and others are even laughing about it. Leniency was given an opportunity. And there are or can be issues with Police. The problem now is that there are many who have been screwed over by them who have not seen justice against the same and see it being done now. Saying that, we are not policing ourselves and it is like the wild west in some areas.

My 2016 vote had very little to do with Mr Trump. It was far more about trying to show the Republican Party that I was not about to support another Liberal-Lite,Pseudo-Democrat ll any more than I’d supported the last two. I chose not to vote for President in 2008 & 2012 because of who the Republican Party nominated. I hoped that the Republicans would get the hint that they needed to start nominating CONSERVATIVES rather than shitbags.

I don’t disagree that Trump did some good things during his time in office. Unfortunately he turned the office into a clown school at the same time. I don’t vote for clowns. Definitely not ones who throw temper tantrums when they lose. That’s why I didn’t vote for him in 2020 and won’t in 2024 if he’s the nominee.

IF/WHEN the Republican Party starts nominating Ideological Conservative candidates who live their words I’ll consider voting for them again. Until then I’ll stay home, thank you very much.
I hear you…but trying to do the ‘noble’ thing isn’t going to work going forward…Libs will continue to vote like their lives depend on it as they only vote on free shit and social construct….they will vote for anyone not Republican while some Conservatives will wait for that absolutely perfect candidate that never surfaces. Waiting for perfection is really just conceding to Democrat rule….You realize that right?

.they will vote for anyone not Republican while some Conservatives will wait for that absolutely perfect candidate that never surfaces. Waiting for perfection is really just conceding to Democrat rule….You realize that right
I’m not looking for perfect, but I refuse to accept “far below average” which is what we are routinely offered by Republicans on the national level and overall here in the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts.

I take every major election day off. I spend the day, after or instead of voting, at the shooting range, the martial arts dojo, and reading/studying military theory and tactics. I spend the evening reloading ammunition and cleaning weapons while watching the movie “Gettysburg”. My guess is that those skills will be far more useful than voting in the long run.

Stop with the lies. People are dying because of the politics you back up. And what is worse now many are becoming poorer with some impoverished. And Progs and others are even laughing about it. Leniency was given an opportunity. And there are or can be issues with Police. The problem now is that there are many who have been screwed over by them who have not seen justice against the same and see it being done now. Saying that, we are not policing ourselves and it is like the wild west in some areas.

I'm a law and order person. That's why I dislike Trump, crackpot militias, vigilantes, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Bois, Qanon and Christian Nationalists.

The wide open border, the calls to defund the police, the off the charts crime in all blue hell-holes, the Lib DA’s that refuse to prosecute…the glorification of lifelong criminals like George Floyd.
Generally speaking….Is law and order a white thing, a core American thing?

6tbupnxy7qbb1.jpg

I think many Dems are so soft on violent criminals (unless those liberals or their loved ones are the victims!) because they for some reason have a guilty conscience about the way certain folks have been treated in this country.

First, those certain folks were slaves.
Then, they lived separately from other Americans.

So today in 2022, many Dems feel that although they do not condone robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, & murder, they feel that vigorous enforcement of the law and strict punishment are not the key to solving this problem.

They keep talking about better education, more mental health care, more affirmative action, etc.

Personally, I feel that the problem is intractable.
Crimes like document theft and mobbing the Capitol?

Forum List

Back