Will Dems bend how we impose law and order to fit for the George Floyd’s of our nation? If so, we are phucked!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Imagine if our laws were written and tailored to be a good fit for lifelong fucked in the head criminals. I pray that Dems continue this talking point up to November...Please tell the American people that the George Floyd’s among us must be the ones deciding how American law and order be rendered.

Imagine if our laws were written and tailored to be a good fit for lifelong fucked in the head criminals. I pray that Dems continue this talking point up to November...Please tell the American people that the George Floyd’s among us must be the ones deciding how American law and order be rendered.

Come on man...all he did was rob and beat a pregnant woman at gunpoint.

People make mistakes. That’s why pencils have erasers.

Come on man...all he did was rob and beat a pregnant woman at gunpoint.

People make mistakes. That’s why pencils have erasers.

Oh shit that’s true...that and Whitey made him do it anyhoo.

445vir.jpg

Did the woman that Floyd robbed and beat while she was pregnant, and put a gun to her stomach and threatened to kill her unborn baby speak at his memorial service?

I bet she would have had some interesting things to say about Floyd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back