The republicans are guilty of Dine and Dash!

Go ahead and raise the debt ceiling on your own, or you afraid of taking credit for it?
Right, Do you know what raising the debt ceiling does...

The money has already been spent... i.e. the dinner has been eaten, now the bill arrived

GOP wants to say no pay... Time for that was back when you are spending the money i.e. Trump Tax Cuts, Trump increases in spending

So are GOP going to pay the bill or have US default on there debt obligations?

If US defaults, the price of any money in the future will considerably rise.. US issues bonds every week as previous bond expire...

This is just a stupid stunt... This is the equivalent of Dine and Dash..

A simple majority of Democrats can raise the debt limit. Why are the Democrats so scared to do this alone? Because stupid fucks like you , put them there to do a job, which they cant do. So you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself you stupid Joe Biteme Voter.

View attachment 548096

Democrats and Republicans in Congress are gridlocked over how to proceed. As silly as this may sound, lawmakers in the Senate, which is where the problems are, seem to have reached the understanding the debt ceiling will be raised by 50 Senate Democrats alone, but they still have not agreed on how it will be done. Republicans have filibustered, or blocked, Democrats' attempts so far to pass it with just Democratic votes, and it seems likely they'll do so again Wednesday.

Penelope@Penelope
What a load of horse shit that bill is. Only 45% of it for infrastructure the rest is a hodge podge of green shit and social spending which we already have enough of.

I hope that bill gets kicked to the curb. Where it belongs. You seem to forget we the tax payer will be paying for it.

And so far, the limit has been raised or modified or temporarily suspended 98 separate times, according to the Congressional Research Service. For a time in the 1980s and 1990s, the raise was routine, achieved with the adoption of each year's congressional budget resolution. Easy, an afterthought. Not even newsworthy.

POLITICS

Democrats Face Uncertain Path To Avoid Fiscal Calamity

That changed when control of Congress flipped to the GOP in 1994 and Newt Gingrich of Georgia became House Speaker. Gingrich represented an emergent generation of militant conservatives in the House who were demanding a new fiscal order. They wanted a spotlight on the debt and a painful battle to raise the debt ceiling. And in one way or another, they have waged such a battle every chance they have had since, although mostly when Democrats were in the White House.

It's not in the Constitution — or the Bible​

----------------------
now don't you feel ridiculous , worrying over the national debt.

Last edited:
Right, Do you know what raising the debt ceiling does...

The money has already been spent... i.e. the dinner has been eaten, now the bill arrived

GOP wants to say no pay... Time for that was back when you are spending the money i.e. Trump Tax Cuts, Trump increases in spending

So are GOP going to pay the bill or have US default on there debt obligations?

If US defaults, the price of any money in the future will considerably rise.. US issues bonds every week as previous bond expire...

This is just a stupid stunt... This is the equivalent of Dine and Dash..
Democrats can do it without the Republicans, so go ahead.

The 10 course meal with the tax cuts. That’s what crash the economy and that’s what crash the economy the three previous times that you idiots of crash the economy
sorry old lady i had nothing to do with that......but its nice you think i have that much influence....

sorry old lady i had nothing to do with that......but its nice you think i have that much influence....

Don't try to skip out on me, A$$hat. You voted for every one of those Republican governments who crashed the economy. You would never have voted Democrat, and now you deny you had anything to do with the governments you elected which have destroyed the American dream, and bankrupted your economy.

You're no different than Moscow Mitch. You voted for all of this and now you say you had nothing to do with it. So Republican of you.

Don't try to skip out on me, A$$hat. You voted for every one of those Republican governments who crashed the economy. You would never have voted Democrat, and now you deny you had anything to do with the governments you elected which have destroyed the American dream, and bankrupted your economy.

You're no different than Moscow Mitch. You voted for all of this and now you say you had nothing to do with it. So Republican of you.
The Democrats are 100% responsible for every bit of our economic troubles for the past 30 years.

The 10 course meal with the tax cuts. That’s what crash the economy and that’s what crash the economy the three previous times that you idiots of crash the economy
lol. Sure.

Not the pandemic. THAT did not crash the economy, it was because some nebulous bullshit must have been the republicans excuse.

And you wonder why it is so easy, and flatly necessary, to dismiss you as a partisan hack.

And so far, the limit has been raised or modified or temporarily suspended 98 separate times, according to the Congressional Research Service. For a time in the 1980s and 1990s, the raise was routine, achieved with the adoption of each year's congressional budget resolution. Easy, an afterthought. Not even newsworthy.

POLITICS

Democrats Face Uncertain Path To Avoid Fiscal Calamity

That changed when control of Congress flipped to the GOP in 1994 and Newt Gingrich of Georgia became House Speaker. Gingrich represented an emergent generation of militant conservatives in the House who were demanding a new fiscal order. They wanted a spotlight on the debt and a painful battle to raise the debt ceiling. And in one way or another, they have waged such a battle every chance they have had since, although mostly when Democrats were in the White House.

It's not in the Constitution — or the Bible​

----------------------
now don't you feel ridiculous , worrying over the national debt.
Do you have a point with this article?

lol. Sure.

Not the pandemic. THAT did not crash the economy, it was because some nebulous bullshit must have been the republicans excuse.

And you wonder why it is so easy, and flatly necessary, to dismiss you as a partisan hack.

The economy was on its way to crashing well before the pandemic. It's fiscal stupidity to cut taxes during boom times. That's when you raise taxes, cut spending and eliminate the deficit - like Clinton did. So that when the inevitable recession comes, you can then cut the taxes and increase spending, to stimulate the economy.

When you cut taxes during a boom and increase the deficit, you remove any flexibility in dealing with other crises, such as the pandemic. That's why every Republican tax cut has resulted in an economic crash.

Last edited:
Democrats and Republicans in Congress are gridlocked over how to proceed. As silly as this may sound, lawmakers in the Senate, which is where the problems are, seem to have reached the understanding the debt ceiling will be raised by 50 Senate Democrats alone, but they still have not agreed on how it will be done. Republicans have filibustered, or blocked, Democrats' attempts so far to pass it with just Democratic votes, and it seems likely they'll do so again Wednesday.

The Dumbocraps have 48 radical leftwing nutjob Senators ready to sell their soul, while two moderate Democrat Senators want to think it over. Yet with Came Toe Harris absent without leave, you stupid prog slaves just whine about the Republicans.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Go back to your sorry ass country and leave this one alone...Stupid Kuuunt.

The economy was on its way to crashing well before the pandemic. It's fiscal stupidity to cut taxes during boom times. That's when you raise taxes, cut spending and eliminate the deficit - like Clinton did. So that when the inevitable recession comes, you can then cut the taxes, to stimulate the economy.

When you cut taxes during a boom and increase the deficit, you remove any flexibility in dealing with other crises, such as the pandemic. That's why every Republican tax cut has resulted in an economic crash.
lol. Uh huh. Because you say so.

No one was predicting a crash at all. There were zero indications of it. Because you are a partisan hack, that does not matter, what matters is THEORY. You think that is what should have happened so it is what did happen.

lol. Uh huh. Because you say so.

No one was predicting a crash at all. There were zero indications of it. Because you are a partisan hack, that does not matter, what matters is THEORY. You think that is what should have happened so it is what did happen.
I predicted the crash and was ready for it. Made oodles of money on that one.

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

oh i did?....can you prove that?.....and when you see were i am calling the republicans a bunch of assholes unlike an ass like you,i will accept your apology....fucking asshole....

Last edited:
"Raising the debt ceiling has NOTHING to do with the fact that we are chomping at the bit to add another $5.5 TRILLION in debt but can't until the debt ceiling is raised."
- Biden, Pelosi, Schumer....

1633621641818.jpeg

Pelosi, Schumer - you have the numbers needed to pass these bills.....STFU, and DO IT!

Oh yeah, again, its not the GOP who are preventing you from doing so. It's your own members....

The Dumbocraps have 48 radical leftwing nutjob Senators ready to sell their soul, while two moderate Democrat Senators want to think it over. Yet with Came Toe Harris absent without leave, you stupid prog slaves just whine about the Republicans.

View attachment 548668

The ONLY radical nut jobs there are around here are Republicans, who are determined to turn the USA into Third World Country, through a fascist right wing dictatorship, modelling along Putin's Russia.

The programs that the Biden Administration are proposing are neither "radical" nor communistic. These programs for education, infrastructure, and tax cuts to middle class families are available in every SUCCESSFUL first world country in the world.

As for your stupid meme, it isn't Republican members of Congress who need around the clock protection. It isn't members of the Democratic Party which are attacked government workers, hospital workers and members of the school boards, all based on lies and propaganda being pushed by Russia, Iran and China which want the USA to become a fascist dictatorship, just like them.

You oppose the Constitution, honesty and morality, and support hate, divisive politics, and the complete destruction of the US economy.

Forum List

Back