SCOTUS tells Biden to finish border wall.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

This time, I got a linky!!! :spinner:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed the Biden administration a stunning defeat with regard to construction on former President Donald Trump’s border wall, which currently sits incomplete as illegal immigrants continue to flood across the open border.

The country’s high court ordered lower courts to vacate previous rulings about the wall, citing “changed circumstances” in the case. Environmental activists, activist judges, Democrats in Congress and private law organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union have of course opposed the wall since before concrete was ever poured.

Well? Everyone knows Harris whored her way into politics. Far as the Wall ,Bidens handlers will NOT obey the SCOTUS.
TX should call their bluff. IF the Dems are willing to actually fight against a state that is trying to stop an invasion then the rest of the nation's voters need to SEE THAT and make their own judgments about what they support. I think Abbot should mine a zone about 500 yards deep for the entire length of his border with Mexico. TX should make it clear that those who come to illegally invade this state will risk death or dismemberment and they will get no compensation if either occurs to them.

It's getting hairier out there. More are waking up. More are beginning to gather to protest. Eventually...it will come to civil war WITH shots fired.
I agree, Gracie, and when it happens they'll complain and lie, and their narrative will be that those on the Right caused it. The truth they'll discover at that point will be harsh. They're going to finally grasp that blame doesn't help them deal with the violence and death that will affect THEM as much as those they hate.

I agree, Gracie, and when it happens they'll complain and lie, and their narrative will be that those on the Right caused it. The truth they'll discover at that point will be harsh. They're going to finally grasp that blame doesn't help them deal with the violence and death that will affect THEM as much as those they hate.
I say put White Phosphorus in the River.

Violence is being caused by the right and left. More by the right though.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed the Biden administration a stunning defeat with regard to construction on former President Donald Trump’s border wall, which currently sits incomplete as illegal immigrants continue to flood across the open border.

The country’s high court ordered lower courts to vacate previous rulings about the wall, citing “changed circumstances” in the case. Environmental activists, activist judges, Democrats in Congress and private law organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union have of course opposed the wall since before concrete was ever poured.
Western Journal?

The Left does not listen to anyone, ESPECIALLY a SCOTUS they don't agree with.

Who will make them?

TX should call their bluff. IF the Dems are willing to actually fight against a state that is trying to stop an invasion then the rest of the nation's voters need to SEE THAT and make their own judgments about what they support. I think Abbot should mine a zone about 500 yards deep for the entire length of his border with Mexico. TX should make it clear that those who come to illegally invade this state will risk death or dismemberment and they will get no compensation if either occurs to them.
not just the border. Everything. Food going up in price, ships not able to unload, threats to take a poison vax, fired if you don't, focusing on children now to be jabbed, lockdowns, burning cities, domestic terrorists running rampant, an idiot in the WH, med costs sky high and people dying because they can't afford them, gas prices so high, the lies, the cheating, the stealing, the warping of our basic beliefs and morals for which this country was founded on, the double standards....etc etc etc.
Like a nasty infected pimple...its all coming to a head. All it needs is a really good poke and that poke is them doing it to themselves while the rest try to clean up the pus.

Forum List

Back