The republicans are guilty of Dine and Dash!

We're talking about republican filibusters.

Try to keep up.
u
1. That's not the the thread topic

2. YOU said we knew what was going to happen during the vote today. I don't know about you, but I know Manchin and Sinema are going to break the hearts of Democrats and snowflakes, as they have done before and continue to do. Suck it up.

WHY did we RAISE the debt limit THREE TIMES under POS Trump?

Debt is bad no matter who does it.

However, the question still still remains. Instead of going more in debt why don't we reduce spending?

It ain't a trick question.

By the way, if you want to play stupid partisan politics that shithead Slick Willy had the opportunity to support the Republican Balanced Budget Initiative in the Republican's Contract for America but he didn't.

Both parties support big bloated debt ridden government so don't be a partisan asshole and pretend there is much difference.

Why should we help cover that bill, the GOP is responding in essence, when our dinner companion is right now preparing to order a 10-course meal against our objections?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

we are asking 3.5 trillion as compared tramp ran up the debt to 8.3 trillion is his 4 years.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead, his budget estimates showed that he would actually add at least $8.3 trillion, increasing the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion by 2025.2

but your beloved Repubs do not have to own their debt, they do not have to own their own reckless spending.

and this is why the country is fucked, nobody will hold their side accountable.

for each and everyone one of you, party is more important than country.
and this is why the country is fucked, nobody will hold their side accountable.

are you holding your side responsible for this $3.5 trillion fiasco?

or are you cheering the pork spending on?

1. That's not the the thread topic

2. YOU said we knew what was going to happen during the vote today. I don't know about you, but I know Manchin and Sinema are going to break the hearts of Democrats and snowflakes, as they have done before and continue to do. Suck it up.
The democrats should hold out, call their bluff. Do executive privilege's. Who need the congress.

They don’t need Republican votes. They can raise the debt ceiling on their own. They want Republicans to give them the ability to spend more money but not to have any say on how much and where the money is spent. No thank you. Own it. Own the debt. Own the reckless spending.
the republicans owe the debt.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
are you holding your side responsible for this $3.5 trillion fiasco?

or are you cheering the pork spending on?

I do not have a side and I am just as against this spending as I was against the repubs under Trump

They gave him 8 years, tramp ran up 8.3 trillion of debt in 4 years.
The actor Don Cheadele drove up to Obama's party in a Mercedes. Where his ancestors are from they are at just inventing the wheel. We are a nation of many cultures. But we are pushing pure equity in every job classification. Including movers and shakers. As the Western World declines Don will not ride those modern top shelf vehicles as an old man or for this children.

Why should we help cover that bill, the GOP is responding in essence, when our dinner companion is right now preparing to order a 10-course meal against our objections?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

we are asking 3.5 trillion as compared tramp ran up the debt to 8.3 trillion is his 4 years.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead, his budget estimates showed that he would actually add at least $8.3 trillion, increasing the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion by 2025.2
The Democrats have control of The House of Reps, The Senate and The Presidency.

How many times were you called a moron as a kid? Probably lost count.

Forum List

Back