The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low

So has Obama's poll numbers dropped to 37%. Any comment on that? Didn't think so!

Which poll are you talking about sir? What does that 37% number represent?
These RW bastards NEVER posts links.

They just spew shat and consider it gospel.

:lol:
lol

The polls have been indicating shocking changes from day to day. This NBC/WST poll will be obsolete by midnight tonite if it isn't already.

The GOP and the Tea Party Congress poll numbers have been dropping like hot dookie in recent weeks and months and have more recently PLUMMETED to historical lows post the government shutdown.

NBC/WSJ poll: 60 percent say fire every member of Congress - First Read
Government Shutdown 2013: Republican Party Hits Record Low Approval, Poll Finds

Anyone care to guess why?

Hint: They're the ones being blamed for it.

And rightfully so.

When will the rabid RWers in their midst stop the madness?

So has Obama's poll numbers dropped to 37%. Any comment on that? Didn't think so!

Obama's numbers have gone up to 47%,

Thanks, Republicans.

The GOP and the Tea Party Congress poll numbers have been dropping like hot dookie in recent weeks and months and have more recently PLUMMETED to historical lows post the government shutdown.

And rightfully so.

Plenty to comment on:

Obama’s not running for reelection, House republicans are.

The thread is about GOP poll numbers, not Obama. Start an Obama poll numbers thread if you want.

It’s also evidence the 22nd Amendment was unnecessary.

And rightfully so.

so are you rejoicing Marc that your vaunted Democrats poll in at around 33%?.....if any Democrat and Republican in this Country still vote for these incompetent assholes in the next election then you guys deserve what you get.....and im told i waste my votes by not voting for these wonderful Party people.....as Spock would say...."Fascinating"....

The Republicans are getting DESTROYED. The American People are angry at them...mostly. You know it, I know it, even the damned Republican Party knows it.

Stop deflecting and face it like a man.

Notice how they are suddenly changing their tactics and talking points.

You see how Ted Cruz is about to get thrown under the bus right?
Stop deflecting and face it like a man.

Deflecting?....i cant stand the sonsofbitches Marc....i hope we never see the basterds again....

NOW....how about YOU answering my question....

are you rejoicing that your vaunted Democrats poll in at around 33%?....that puts them on the rung above the Republicans on the ladder to hell.....if you are proud of that just because they poll a little higher....then what does that say about you?...hopefully both houses of Congress are whisked off to the cornfield by little Anthony never to be seen again.....maybe if you fuckers would cut your dam "Party" chords and start thinking on your own, people like these incompetent boobs would not be in charge of anything that has to do with the lives of the people in this Country....and you people say i am wasting my votes by voting non-party?......yea right....

And rightfully so.

Even Republicans are pretty unhappy with how their party is handling the situation. A whopping 70 percent of respondents said the GOP was “putting their political agenda ahead of what's good for the country” in the current budget battle. The poll showed that a plurality of Republicans, or 40 percent, believe this is the case, while more than a third disapproved of the job Republicans in Congress are doing.
And yet there still remains a delusional hard-core of partisan rightwing extremists who refuse to accept the facts.

Senate republicans have gone so far as to issue an ultimatum to the House.
It's the Right Wing Bubble at it's finest and lowest once again..

bill-oreilly-karl-rove-fox-news-images1.jpg

These bastards just can't help themselves...it's Party first every. single. time. No matter what.

Unless it's far RW pablum...they don't wanna hear it.

3754819161_Bill_Maher_Republican_bubble_answer_4_xlarge.png

These bastards just can't help themselves...it's Party first every. single. time. No matter what.

was this one of those "tongue in cheek" moments?....like the Far Left is not the same way?.....seriously Marc?.....

Anyone seen polling on specific GOP representatives?
No, I thought not.

GOP In Danger Of Losing House As Popularity Plummets: Poll

Polling in the districts, conducted by the liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling and paid for by MoveOn.org, follows similar polling that found voters hostile to lawmakers supporting the shutdown.

Democrats need a net increase of 17 seats to retake control of the lower chamber, and the prior polling found 17 Republicans trailing generic Democratic opponents before voters were told they had supported the shutdown. After they were told -- which a Democratic challenger would waste no time doing while campaigning -- another four Republicans fell behind.

In the latest survey, based on a dozen Republicans, five trail Democrats and another is tied. Once voters were told the Republican supported the shutdown, another three fell behind the Democrat.

Of the 36 Republican-controlled districts where voters were surveyed by PPP, 29 of them could flip -- more than enough to give control of the chamber to Democrats.

I know, I know, you guys are just waiting for the unskewed polls:lol::lol::lol:

thats really great aint it Rocks....we will have one party rule.....havent you fuckers learned anything about what happens when that happens?......

And rightfully so.

Obama's numbers have gone up to 47%,

Thanks, Republicans.

Marc how come your not asking Chrissy for a link?.....hey just askin....

Last edited:

And rightfully so.

Even Republicans are pretty unhappy with how their party is handling the situation. A whopping 70 percent of respondents said the GOP was “putting their political agenda ahead of what's good for the country” in the current budget battle. The poll showed that a plurality of Republicans, or 40 percent, believe this is the case, while more than a third disapproved of the job Republicans in Congress are doing.
And yet there still remains a delusional hard-core of partisan rightwing extremists who refuse to accept the facts.

Senate republicans have gone so far as to issue an ultimatum to the House.

its always funny when a delusional hard core partisan calls someone else that.....

what even more funny is they believe because Obama won EVERYONE in the country now shares their extremist views...I laugh at them

everyone is extreme except them, but to others they are so left they are pushing communist left almost

Last edited:
Anyone seen polling on specific GOP representatives?
No, I thought not.

GOP In Danger Of Losing House As Popularity Plummets: Poll

Polling in the districts, conducted by the liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling and paid for by MoveOn.org, follows similar polling that found voters hostile to lawmakers supporting the shutdown.

Democrats need a net increase of 17 seats to retake control of the lower chamber, and the prior polling found 17 Republicans trailing generic Democratic opponents before voters were told they had supported the shutdown. After they were told -- which a Democratic challenger would waste no time doing while campaigning -- another four Republicans fell behind.

In the latest survey, based on a dozen Republicans, five trail Democrats and another is tied. Once voters were told the Republican supported the shutdown, another three fell behind the Democrat.

Of the 36 Republican-controlled districts where voters were surveyed by PPP, 29 of them could flip -- more than enough to give control of the chamber to Democrats.

I know, I know, you guys are just waiting for the unskewed polls:lol::lol::lol:

thats really great aint it Rocks....we will have one party rule.....havent you fuckers learned anything about what happens when that happens?......

Marc is one of those idiots that refuses to look at history...and when things go bad...he asks..."oh, shit...what just happened..."?

You can lead horses to water...but some refuse to drink...MARCIE is NO exception. He's a 'Repeater'.

The republicans need to vote to reopen the government NOW. If they don't they're finished as a national party.

I don't like that as that means bad things on the otherside coming.

With all due respect Matthew, bullshit that they are finished.

In 1996 after the shutdown, we gained two seats in the Senate, only lost 3 in the House.

We retained excellent majorities in both the Congress and the Senate.

The republicans need to vote to reopen the government NOW. If they don't they're finished as a national party.

In 1996 after the shutdown, we gained two seats in the Senate, only lost 3 in the House.

I think they feel like if they keep repeating it in 8,000 posts it might come true. Of course, they don't mention Obama's numbers are also in the crapper. Wonder why?

The pollster this thread is based on has these clients:

Political Organizations

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Democratic National Committee
EMILY's List
Indiana Democratic Party

and

U.S. Senators
Bob Casey, Jr. (PA)
Kent Conrad (ND)
Richard Durbin (IL)
Dianne Feinstein (CA)
Patrick Leahy (VT)
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Barbara Mikulski (MD)
Chuck Schumer (NY)

Rest of client list is at link. Notice the trend in clients?

Our Clients - Political

The pollster this thread is based on has these clients:

Political Organizations

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Democratic National Committee
EMILY's List
Indiana Democratic Party

and

U.S. Senators
Bob Casey, Jr. (PA)
Kent Conrad (ND)
Richard Durbin (IL)
Dianne Feinstein (CA)
Patrick Leahy (VT)
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Barbara Mikulski (MD)
Chuck Schumer (NY)

Rest of client list is at link. Notice the trend in clients?

Our Clients - Political

:eusa_shhh:
it says what they are wishing so that is all that matters to them...

I think they feel like if they keep repeating it in 8,000 posts it might come true. Of course, they don't mention Obama's numbers are also in the crapper. Wonder why?

I know.

I've battled people both left and right who are saying that the Republican party is dead in the water over the shut down while they are truly ignorant of history or willfully ignorant of history.

Well I remember every lib pundit in 2008 calling for a funeral for conservatives. Then 2010 happened.

:lol:

I think Matthew is speaking of the capitulating nature of the GOP hierarchy...and their track record...and their extreme distaste for the TEA Party folks in their midsts.

The GOP Elites are threatened...is more to the point. But too bad for them, isn't it? It is precisely the TEA Party folks that keep the GOP viable...to their dismay.

I think Matthew doesn't trust them, therefore he capitpulates as he thinks the GOP old guard elites will...

Forum List

Back