The Reptilians

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I believe The Cabal of men who rule the world are Reptilians. Dolores Cannon's books mention good and evil Reptilians. I believe there are good and evil Reptilians also. I believe there are good and evil of every species of Aliens. I do not have evidence of this conspiracy theory, but it is my belief.

MacDeMarco_YT_Main.png

i love Coast To Coast AM with George Noory! It is my favorite radio program and one of my favorite websites. :)

Yeah. I used to listen to it every night, years ago. I still look at their site pretty much daily to flip through the "In the News" tab or to see if anyone interesting is on the radio.

Sometimes the best way to get away with saying something that normally wouldn't be allowed in the mainstream without much worry of being censored is to do it in broad daylight and in the seemingly craziest place possible.

Yeah. I used to listen to it every night, years ago. I still look at their site pretty much daily to flip through the "In the News" tab or to see if anyone interesting is on the radio.

Sometimes the best way to get away with saying something that normally wouldn't be allowed in the mainstream without much worry of being censored is to do it in broad daylight and in the seemingly craziest place possible.
i listened to Coast when Art Bell was the host. it is a great radio program for alternative information and alternative views.

MisterBeale this is what i was talking about

really Natural Citizen so tell me how you recognize the reptile people? o do tell...

How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government​

As 12 million Americans "know," the United States government is run by lizard people (or, to be scientifically accurate, reptilians). But they never said which members of the government are the reptilians.

you.jpg

Are you a reptilian? Click the icons of any traits that apply to you, and then click "Calculate," below.

Do you have green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, or blue eyes?

Do you have piercing eyes?

Do you have red or reddish hair?

Do you have a sense of not belonging to the human race?

Do you have low blood pressure?

Do you have deep compassion for fate of mankind?

Do you have keen sight or hearing?

Do you have physic abilities?

Do you have ESP?

Do you have unexplained scars on body?

Do you have "UFO connections"?

Do you have the capability to disrupt electrical appliances?

Do you have a love of space and science?

Do you have "alien contacts"?

All done? Find out if you're a reptilian:

12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country​

About 90 million Americans believe aliens exist. Some 66 million of us think aliens landed at Roswell in 1948. These are the things you learn when there's a lull in political news and pollsters get to ask whatever questions they want.

Forum List

Back