The religion Forum

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.
Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.
It is not insulting. Look at all the craze resulting from exercising religion.
I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.
Do you have any point at all then?
Sure do and you dismissed it, just like I dismissed yours.
I didn´t. I said it doesn´t apply. That is a difference.
okay, whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better.
Certainly not a who is right debate about nothing.
It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.
It is you who attacked me over my opinion.
I attacked you? LOL!! Okay, snowflake, believe what you need to believe.
Okay, your memory is corrupt. Best way to fix that is a long prayer on knees.
You are repeating yourself. I pray for you that this is not an serious issue.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.
Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.
I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.
It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
I would feel much better if you could repeat that one more time.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
I bet you would.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
I bet you would.
Don´t bet too high.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wrong, as is usual. the Islamists are big heroes of the left wing and homo groups
Now you are jist embarrassing yourself, sockboi
lol most people are old enough to remember when faggots ran around the innernetz for years, informing us all about how wonderful and tolerant Islam was compared to Da Evul Xians N Stuff, only to suddenly shut up when the lefts' ISIS heroes started tossing faggots off of buildings. Like you, now they pretend they never did that, same as they now can't remember how much they adored NAMBLa even though it was one of their 'movement's' major founding organizations.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wrong, as is usual. the Islamists are big heroes of the left wing and homo groups
lol most people are old enough to remember when faggots ran around the innernetz for years, informing us all about how wonderful and tolerant Islam was compared to Da Evul Xians N Stuff, only to suddenly shut up when the lefts' ISIS heroes started tossing faggots off of buildings. Like you, now they pretend they never did that, same as they now can't remember how much they adored NAMBLa even though it was one of their 'movement's' major founding organizations.
It's because they both have a common father -- Satan. He is their god

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry dummy. You and the far right wing jihadis will always have more in common with each other than with true americans. Always.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's because they both have a common father -- Satan. He is their god
Oh no! The shaman has warned us! Adjust the bone in your nose, i think it's poking your brain.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry dummy. You and the far right wing jihadis will always have more in common with each other than with true americans. Always.
You never got over how your heroes tossed faggots off of buildings, did you? Thought you had some real Xian killers on your side, just because their 'culture' liked raping little boys too.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You never got over how your heroes tossed faggots off of buildings, did you?
As you cheered, no doubt. Again, you and them will always have more in common, because you are all far right freaks. I know you think you are getting the attention you crave, but you are really just embarrassing yourself.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List