The religion Forum

I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.

Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.
It is not insulting. Look at all the craze resulting from exercising religion.

I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.
Do you have any point at all then?
Sure do and you dismissed it, just like I dismissed yours.
I didn´t. I said it doesn´t apply. That is a difference.
okay, whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better.
Certainly not a who is right debate about nothing.
It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.
It is you who attacked me over my opinion.
I attacked you? LOL!! Okay, snowflake, believe what you need to believe.
Okay, your memory is corrupt. Best way to fix that is a long prayer on knees.
You are repeating yourself. I pray for you that this is not an serious issue.

I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.

Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.

I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.
It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.

I would feel much better if you could repeat that one more time.

I bet you would.

I bet you would.
Don´t bet too high.

Wrong, as is usual. the Islamists are big heroes of the left wing and homo groups
Now you are jist embarrassing yourself, sockboi

lol most people are old enough to remember when faggots ran around the innernetz for years, informing us all about how wonderful and tolerant Islam was compared to Da Evul Xians N Stuff, only to suddenly shut up when the lefts' ISIS heroes started tossing faggots off of buildings. Like you, now they pretend they never did that, same as they now can't remember how much they adored NAMBLa even though it was one of their 'movement's' major founding organizations.

Wrong, as is usual. the Islamists are big heroes of the left wing and homo groups

lol most people are old enough to remember when faggots ran around the innernetz for years, informing us all about how wonderful and tolerant Islam was compared to Da Evul Xians N Stuff, only to suddenly shut up when the lefts' ISIS heroes started tossing faggots off of buildings. Like you, now they pretend they never did that, same as they now can't remember how much they adored NAMBLa even though it was one of their 'movement's' major founding organizations.
It's because they both have a common father -- Satan. He is their god

Sorry dummy. You and the far right wing jihadis will always have more in common with each other than with true americans. Always.

It's because they both have a common father -- Satan. He is their god
Oh no! The shaman has warned us! Adjust the bone in your nose, i think it's poking your brain.

Sorry dummy. You and the far right wing jihadis will always have more in common with each other than with true americans. Always.

You never got over how your heroes tossed faggots off of buildings, did you? Thought you had some real Xian killers on your side, just because their 'culture' liked raping little boys too.

You never got over how your heroes tossed faggots off of buildings, did you?
As you cheered, no doubt. Again, you and them will always have more in common, because you are all far right freaks. I know you think you are getting the attention you crave, but you are really just embarrassing yourself.

I was at a blog place that actually had forums as well. One of those forums was LGBT. Guess what? It was heavily moderated, and the people in there discussed all manner of this or that that had to do with LGBT..even those against it. Yet...it was a vibrant forum because they could actually TALK about it with others. It was a safe place, I guess.

Well....the religion forum should be a safe place too.
Okay can we specify on threads how rebukes are to be conducted?

1. For fellow believers we are supposed to follow Matthew 18:15-20
So it is out of line to begin with if believers rebuke anyone in public instead of in private since posts online are visible to others
2. For secular laws, can we agree to free speech, right to petition by DUE PROCESS and NOT to judge or punish or penalize/deprive anyone without due process and defense to PROVE they did or said something wrong?
3. For religion threads, can posters specify they will stop and pray over anyone who comes in breaking rules or violating consent of others?

If we agree to the same rules, we can set up an agreed process for addressing objections, disruptions or any other conflicts that might arise during sharing.

Here is a list of the Rules used by CHR to facilitate sensitive discussions that get personal:

Www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/CHRguide.html

"Refrain from singling out any person as representing an entire group or issue"

If we can agree to address issues and focus there, that usually eliminates most of the distraction.

If this takes conflict resolution to break this pattern, maybe that is what we need more of, more preventative work instead of waiting for problems to get projected and escalate.

You never got over how your heroes tossed faggots off of buildings, did you? Thought you had some real Xian killers on your side, just because their 'culture' liked raping little boys too.
Dear DudleySmith and Fort Fun Indiana
1. Truly sick pedophile and homicidal addicts require deep generational healing and longterm spiritual therapy, as Christians offer, that is a painful grueling process and no laughing matter for either the offenders or their victims
2. Terrorists also feed off fear of such torture and criminal brutality.

Neither sickness is a regular part or belief of either Muslims, Liberals, Conservatives or Christians anywhere.

We cannot fight off sickness with more sick fear that only feeds these factions that exploit bait and troll to disrupt and distract.

What defuses and compels people to get help to cure their sick abuses is compassion to heal of these things.

That does more to ward off copycat attacks to hype up in the media.

Since we have a new host of members joining us in Christian fellowship, I will ask them to pray over you and the grievous issues you bring up that should not be blamed politically but cured spiritually to prevent further harm.

Amadeus Potterhead2021 JohnDB Ziggy Michael1985 Can I please ask your help in praying for protection around all people joining in Christ to uplift the hearts and minds of those afflicted and affected by these tragic abuses and sickness going on both physically and infecting others. In Jesus name we cast out the root causes and hand these over to the Lord to redeem and make heaven from hell. We repent on behalf of others in advance with faith your redeeming grace will help them do so in time. We ask your prayers for safe and smooth healing, correction and cure, forgiving and transforming any wrongs to restore what is right, good, true and everlasting by your perfect plan and ways. In Jesus name. Amen. Let all receive and rejoice in your perfect will. Any any false or damaging wrongful cause be revoked and removed with full repentance, forgiveness and correction to establish your perfect Truth Justice and Peace to free all humanity in Christ Jesus name. In the name of the Father, and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll.
They absolutely do that in the Science and Tech section. Almost every single thread, in fact.

1. Truly sick pedophile and homicidal addicts require deep generational healing and longterm spiritual therapy, as Christians offer, that is a painful grueling process and no laughing matter for either the offenders or their victims
No, they need treatment using scientific methods. Replacing their addiction with magical delusion may just be replacing one dangerous addiction with another.

Dear DudleySmith and Fort Fun Indiana
2. Terrorists also feed off fear of such torture and criminal brutality.

Neither sickness is a regular part or belief of either Muslims, Liberals, Conservatives or Christians anywhere.

We cannot fight off sickness with more sick fear that only feeds these factions that exploit bait and troll to disrupt and distract.

What defuses and compels people to get help to cure their sick abuses is compassion to heal of these things.

That does more to ward off copycat attacks to hype up in the media.

Since we have a new host of members joining us in Christian fellowship, I will ask them to pray over you and the grievous issues you bring up that should not be blamed politically but cured spiritually to prevent further harm.

Amadeus Potterhead2021 JohnDB Ziggy Michael1985 Can I please ask your help in praying for protection around all people joining in Christ to uplift the hearts and minds of those afflicted and affected by these tragic abuses and sickness going on both physically and infecting others. In Jesus name we cast out the root causes and hand these over to the Lord to redeem and make heaven from hell. We repent on behalf of others in advance with faith your redeeming grace will help them do so in time. We ask your prayers for safe and smooth healing, correction and cure, forgiving and transforming any wrongs to restore what is right, good, true and everlasting by your perfect plan and ways. In Jesus name. Amen. Let all receive and rejoice in your perfect will. Any any false or damaging wrongful cause be revoked and removed with full repentance, forgiveness and correction to establish your perfect Truth Justice and Peace to free all humanity in Christ Jesus name. In the name of the Father, and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Praying that God's will be done for those hurting here from these "grievous issues" who are already hungry and thirsty for Him and His righteousness Also praying that God shine a little more Light shine before others who are not yet completely without hope in these things on this forum.

Give God the glory!

Half the problem on the religion forum comes down to one troll that rhymes with Raz.

Not really religious myself, but I find the Atheists to be the biggest jerks on those pages. I rarely participate in that forum as it is just name calling.
I have no particular religion, either. I am interested in readin them all from folks here that I have been around forever it seems. I learn from them. Take what "tickles my ear" and leave what doesn't, but it still is informative. I AM spiritual. I believe in the Christian God and Jesus. However, I follow my own path. That path veers off this way or that way and I can choose to follow it awhile, but always wind back on my own. I do NOT appreciate those on no path, coming in and leaving tacks or poison pits on ours just because they choose not to believe. THAT is what the issue is.
This has been posted in this forum numerous times. Every time it falls on deaf ears. Nobody listens. You have explained the problem in that forum exactly as others have. Nobody with the power to do something will. Atheists will continue to piss on every thread you start. I rarely participate down there because nothing productive comes of it. Just the same nonsense posts you described designed by the God haters to troll and disrupt discussion. Nobody has any desire to police that forum on any level

I think that the atheists do occasionally piss on certain threads.

But the Religion Forum has become full of those who want to attack atheists. You can't expect to attack people and then demand that those same people leave you alone.

Here is a list of threads on page 1 of the forum that are examples of what I mean:

"Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision"

"The Incessantly Self-Refuting Blather of Atheism – John Lexxon gets his thug life on"

"This is what atheists believe? Atheists believe that nothing created everything"

"Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile"

"Let’s Examine the Claims of Atheists"

"How to Mock an Atheist like Colin Norris"

"Atheism’s big LIE"

And the number of threads attacking the Theory of Evolution that are posted in either Science Forum or the Religious Forum is truly astounding.

Yes, there are atheists who are militant assholes. But there are also Christians who fit the same description.

No, they need treatment using scientific methods. Replacing their addiction with magical delusion may just be replacing one dangerous addiction with another.
Fort Fun Indiana
We could be talking about the same things.
The effective spiritual healing can be proven medically as required for public consumers.

Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Jewish retired neurosurgeon has been using these methods as "better than surgery or medication" because it cures the root cause, not suppressing symptoms. Www.healingisyours.com

Dr. Francis MacNutt teamed up with medical researchers to publish a study on RA funded by Templeton fdn. Www.christianhealingmin.org. I talked to a grant consultant about replicating studies, such as a focus on criminal illness. See www.ariseandshine.org for the case of David Berkowitz former Son of Sam now doing outreach to stop violent crime caused by sickness like his occult oppression that could have been cured sooner to save more lives.

I thought eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia, or teen cutting due to LGBT or drug or sex abuse might be shorter term studies to get results documented before taking on pedophilia that takes longer.

With chronic relapses or terminal incureable cases, even where the generational healing isn't enough to cure the addiction or criminal disorder, the patients still report becoming compliant and working with doctors and authorities and agreeing to stay confined because they don't want to harm others.

Like when alcoholic addicts in AA know they are still at risk of relapse, and know they are a danger to themselves, so they get help to stay away or isolate themselves from people or places that will trigger them. Getting to that level of healing is still manageable, and still requires detention and supervision.

But it's better than sick people loose on the streets without help. At least we can set up safe medical teaching hospitals within maximum security or military prisons for severely dangerous convicts to receive treatment.

The cost can be covered by restitution owed for drug and human trafficking, building military prisons and teaching hospitals for rehab and recovery along the border, to correct multiple problems of cartel and govt racketeering.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

Last edited:
I think that the atheists do occasionally piss on certain threads.

But the Religion Forum has become full of those who want to attack atheists. You can't expect to attack people and then demand that those same people leave you alone.

Here is a list of threads on page 1 of the forum that are examples of what I mean:

"Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision"

"The Incessantly Self-Refuting Blather of Atheism – John Lexxon gets his thug life on"

"This is what atheists believe? Atheists believe that nothing created everything"

"Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile"

"Let’s Examine the Claims of Atheists"

"How to Mock an Atheist like Colin Norris"

"Atheism’s big LIE"

And the number of threads attacking the Theory of Evolution that are posted in either Science Forum or the Religious Forum is truly astounding.

Yes, there are atheists who are militant assholes. But there are also Christians who fit the same description.
Here are some issues and threads to shed light on
Amadeus Ziggy Potterhead2021
JohnDB and Michael1985
May I please ask your help to adopt one anti-Christian atheist poster or one
anti-atheist Christian poster and pray and work through whatever is causing animosity, fear distrust or projection
for each member or each thread.
One on one.
Can we work individually and solve problems collectively at the same time?

Pick one person or one place you find challenging and try to make peace with that one focus point.

We can pray to remove barriers and obstacles. While this uncovers the root cause that needs to be tended to that caused the projection and escalation on top.

This cannot obfuscate the real specific issue each person is bringing with them when they post about other things externally.

Can we please pray for safe correction healing and removal of problems inside and out so we make ourselves and this forum even better. Thank you.

In Jesus name Amen.

??? Someone complained about TAZ (?) Trolling on threads. Can we pray to uplift TAZ and address the real issue this person most wants to resolve so the trolling stops and quits wasting Mod time and free speech on this forum. Anyone else? Shall we start a game called adopt a troll?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back