The religion euphemism: masking anti constitution ideology

I challenge "Timmy" to provide evidence of him DEFENDING a Christian. ANY evidence. Prove you're not a fucking hypocrite.

And you the same for defending a Muslim !

WHen would I need to defend a Christian? Where are they being abused?
I started a thread right here not more than a month ago saying we must stop the Muslim hatred. I even went so far as to apologize to Sunni Man.

I walk the talk. You?

Where would I need to defend Christians !? I'm trying to think of a situation they are being abused . I can't .

Feel free to remind me .

I challenge "Timmy" to provide evidence of him DEFENDING a Christian. ANY evidence. Prove you're not a fucking hypocrite.

I started a thread right here not more than a month ago saying we must stop the Muslim hatred. I even went so far as to apologize to Sunni Man.

I walk the talk. You?

Where would I need to defend Christians !? I'm trying to think of a situation they are being abused . I can't .

Feel free to remind me .
You sir can not defend your hypocrisy.

YOU FAIL

I have been on many political boards, and see lefties bashing Christianity on a regular basis. They mock Christians by making fun of the imaginary friend or imaginary guy in the sky, and they replace public symbols of Christian faith with symbols of their own atheist faith. So why do lefties love Islam so much? Every thread that I read that is about Islam has a common theme in it where lefties are defending Islam, and in a way that I have never seen lefties defend Christianity. Lefties, what is it about Islam that makes you defend it as strongly as you mock Christianity?

Perhaps if you could quote an example? Or bring up this question when you see it?

I won't hold my breath...
This very post from you is a fantastic example. You posted this as if you have no idea that threads about Islam have lefties vs righties, and that the lefties are defending Islam. Everybody knows that lefties want to protect Islam, and that they want to hide the ideology part of it and present it as if it is just another religion like the one that the Jones's or Smith's have. The way you tried to play aloof in your post is a fine example, thanks for illustrating my point.

Ah good, the old "everybody knows" fallacy in lieu of evidence. And it doesn't dawn on you that you don't have any. Or what it means that you don't.

/thread

I agree with the O. P.

These responses from you are just like everything we ever get from liberal retards. No debate skills at all. Bull Shit dodges.

If you want to defend Islamic Immigration into this country, then get on with it. If you want it stopped, say why.

If you can't contribute, why are you here?

Many people on this board consider me to be a "lefty", and I answered your question. Why haven't you responded to it?

I walk the talk. You?

Feel free to remind me .

YOU FAIL

Because it doesn't exist . You fail!

Ever hear of the 911 mosque ? What's your position on that Mr religion defender?

I have been on many political boards, and see lefties bashing Christianity on a regular basis. They mock Christians by making fun of the imaginary friend or imaginary guy in the sky, and they replace public symbols of Christian faith with symbols of their own atheist faith. So why do lefties love Islam so much? Every thread that I read that is about Islam has a common theme in it where lefties are defending Islam, and in a way that I have never seen lefties defend Christianity. Lefties, what is it about Islam that makes you defend it as strongly as you mock Christianity?
Liberals are under the mistaken presumption Islam is like abandoned puppy in the snow, and they LOVE protecting poor innocent thingamajiggers.But little do liberals know, Islam taxes, stones or otherwise bite the liberal hand that is reaching out to help them. The thing here is, Muslims neither want nor need nor respect western liberals, And I wish liberals would get that through their thick skulls.

I walk the talk. You?

Feel free to remind me .

YOU FAIL

Ever hear of the 911 mosque ? What's your position on that Mr religion defender?
Not only are you a hypocrite but you apparently don't understand what a "right" is. They don't have the "right" to put up a building at a specific location anymore than anyone else does.

Last edited:

I don't have to 'love' Islam to believe that Muslims have as much right to worship freely as Christians and Jews do.

The only time I 'mock' Christians here at USMB is when Christians are using their own religious beliefs to attack others. If I come across a Muslim here at USMB claiming that all atheists are satan worshippers, or that Gays can't get married because God says so I will treat him or her exactly the same way.

I will gladly defend the right of Christians- and Jews- and Muslims to worship freely in America.

What about you?

Liberals are under the mistaken presumption Islam is like abandoned puppy in the snow, and they LOVE protecting poor innocent thingamajiggers.But little do liberals know, Islam taxes, stones or otherwise bite the liberal hand that is reaching out to help them. The thing here is, Muslims neither want nor need nor respect western liberals, And I wish liberals would get that through their thick skulls.

Contards are under the mistaken presumption that all Liberals are as ignorant as they are.

3 million Americans are Muslims- according to you contards that means we should have 3 million people busy stoning adulterers in the United States. But of course that is not happening.

Because Liberals and Muslims and pretty much everyone else is not as you imagine.

Perhaps if you could quote an example? Or bring up this question when you see it?

This very post from you is a fantastic example. You posted this as if you have no idea that threads about Islam have lefties vs righties, and that the lefties are defending Islam. Everybody knows that lefties want to protect Islam, and that they want to hide the ideology part of it and present it as if it is just another religion like the one that the Jones's or Smith's have. The way you tried to play aloof in your post is a fine example, thanks for illustrating my point.

Ah good, the old "everybody knows" fallacy in lieu of evidence. And it doesn't dawn on you that you don't have any. Or what it means that you don't.

/thread

I agree with the O. P.

These responses from you are just like everything we ever get from liberal retards. No debate skills at all. Bull Shit dodges.

If you want to defend Islamic Immigration into this country, then get on with it. If you want it stopped, say why.

If you can't contribute, why are you here?

Many people on this board consider me to be a "lefty", and I answered your question. Why haven't you responded to it?

Nor has he come up with any link or quote to put a foundation on his premise. He left it to another poster to put up the old "everybody knows" song and dance.

It's partly because such evidence does not exist, and partly because he's busy trolling the board with stupid threads like "Lefties and Liquor Stores".

Gotta tell ya The Right --- if this is your best and brightest y'all are about to burn out. And if he isn't you should be calling him on his bullshit.

We'll see, won't we.

1. Anti Jew, anti Christian.
2. Treating women as sub animals excites them sexually.

Says the jerk who voted for a pussy grabber and woman rapist for prez and veep.

Personally, I'm anti-RWNJ liars.

The OP is a troll. He even admits it.

I started another Islam thread, so you can see how lefties respond

Muslims and rape

Muslims and rape

Because you can't answer the question in this one, so you ran away.

Fuck your thread. You're an attention whore troll and dismissed.

Muslims and rape

I fully understand why you say fuck this thread. You lost! Of course you are pissed! Now, if you are a lefty, it is time to call me a troll, or put me on ignore, or call me a racist. You are not the first lefty that I have checkmated, so I already know the reactions. Go back to defending Islam.

Because they're spineless pieces of shit...

They see muslims as anti-American and Anti-Christian....and that is enough for them......since they hate both.....that they fail to see their defense of islam as insane....is not surprising....

I am anxious to find out this myself, and I'm glad you asked, but you aren't likely to get anything from the Leftists here...I don't think I've ever seen an honest straightforward answer to anything out of them.

Islam is not just a religion, it is a very harsh political philosophy as well....one that encompasses all aspects of life; hates the idea of separation of Church and State....in fact in their world they will cut your head off for advocating for it; their goal is for everyone to be a Muslim; they are completely intolerant of women's rights; certainly Gay rights; will not assimilate.

The European Experiment ought to be enough of an example to minds accessible to reason.

Good Question.
Islam is not just a religion, it is a very harsh political philosophy as well....one that encompasses all aspects of life;

and isnt christianity ?
burningalive01.jpg

Muslims and rape

I fully understand why you say fuck this thread. You lost! Of course you are pissed! Now, if you are a lefty, it is time to call me a troll, or put me on ignore, or call me a racist. You are not the first lefty that I have checkmated, so I already know the reactions. Go back to defending Islam.

Defending Islam.... defending Islam.... OH right, that thing I challenged you to document and you couldn't do it so you ran away. That thing.

No can do Noobile. One cannot "go back to" what one never started.

Go ahead Noob. Just TRY to prove me wrong. I dare you.

I walk the talk. You?

Feel free to remind me .

YOU FAIL

Not only are you a hypocrite but you apparently don't understand what a "right" is. They don't have the "right" to put up a building at a specific location anymore than anyone else does.

Lol! The hypocrites shows his true colors ! And you dare to tell me. I'm not for free religion.

Forum List

Back