The Regime Is Terrified of Robert Kennedy Jr. Who Is Polling Higher than DeSantis but Ignored by Liberal Pollsters – RFK Jr. Speaks Out

You said "Biden"
You think Biden kicked the GOP's ass? He signs the bills into law, Moron. A president holds final say. Has nothing to do with Joe Biden The Ass. He held your country hostage to force a worse bill than you and I and this country deserved or needed and you celebrate it. That make you dumber than hammered shit.

Have you been checked for dementia?
No. Using you as a yardstick, I'm perfectly safe. It is YOU who are fucked in the head. But then, that's been obvious.

the way you're too ashamed to admit to being a Republican.
Dream on, butter boy. I was a republican up to a few years ago, but gave up on both parties as being competent or good for the American people. This country is being run to shit into the ground by nincompoops. Only shitfaced braindead buttfucks like you would be happy about either party.

You understand that what you're doing is immoral and disgusting
You mean reading your posts is immoral and disgusting? I agree. Someone should just stick a skewer through your head and toast it like a marshmallow.

Try to keep up.
Sorry, soon as I see a post of yours, I can't keep anything up.

Yes, you are a repub.
You mean I signed up for life? No leaving it like the Mafia?

but if you support MAGAs and vote for MAGAs, you are a MAGA
Gee, sorry, Bullshit, I admit it. I support making America great again, so sue my ass you freaky, sicko bitch. Sure beats the crap outta whatever you support.

Sorry, soon as I see a post of yours, I can't keep anything up.

You mean I signed up for life? No leaving it like the Mafia?

Gee, sorry, Bullshit, I admit it. I support making America great again, so sue my ass you freaky, sicko bitch. Sure beats the crap outta whatever you support.
No need to sue you. You said you weren't repub, I called you a liar, and you admitted you lied. It's all good.

You think Biden kicked the GOP's ass?
It's not me who first thought that. The Republican Congress did. That's why they're in a state of hysterics.

Your side admitted they wanted to use the debt ceiling default as a way to destroy the economy, since that's the only realistic way Trump could defeat Biden. Biden saw what your side was planning, and he shut it down. Your evil plan was foiled. He ran circles around you.

Stabbing the USA in the back was your only hope to win. Now you can't do that, so you're angry. If sabotage and treason is off the table, you have no hope of winning, and you know it.

How did that debt ceiling deal go?? Did Dementia Joe just force the Republicans to take the debt ceiling off the table for the rest of his term?

So, with 34 trillion in debt, the world starting to leave the US dollar due to its instability and it costing us the budget of running the Pentagon now just to manage paying off the interest on the debt, you are gleeful that Biden forced us to add another 4 trillion to the ceiling just to get us through another mere two years to avoid our defaulting on our obligations causing the interest to go even higher, and you are celebrating that as a victory, shithead?

You really wanna stick with that?

It's not me who first thought that. The Republican Congress did. That's why they're in a state of hysterics.
So, democrats are not concerned that we are about to add 4 trillion to a debt ceiling already so high that it is costing us the budget of the Pentagon just paying on the INTEREST to that debt while other countries begin dropping the dollar as their trading currency, and that just gets us through the next two years?

Your side admitted
My side? How the fuck do you know what my side is? Because you don't. You know what they say about assuming?

they wanted to use the debt ceiling default as a way to destroy the economy,
Yep. You nailed it. Destroying the economy by slowing spending of money we are borrowing off of China! :auiqs.jpg: Where did you learn economics, at Comedy College?

since that's the only realistic way Trump could defeat Biden.
And just how could anyone realistically NOT beat Biden? Can you name three good reasons for anything Biden has done to want to vote for the tool and give him yet another term? At this point my DOG could beat Biden.

Biden saw what your side was planning, and he shut it down. Your evil plan was foiled. He ran circles around you.
Yep. Biden stopped that evil plan of trying to halt the collapse of the US Dollar! Good for you and him!

Stabbing the USA in the back was your only hope to win.
Good thing the GOP didn't succeed. I mean really, stabbing the USA in the back trying to keep our economy from crashing into 3rd world chaos? Those bastards! :smoke:

So, with 34 trillion in debt, the world starting to leave the US dollar due to its instability and it costing us the budget of running the Pentagon now just to manage paying off the interest on the debt, you are gleeful that Biden forced us to add another 4 trillion to the ceiling just to get us through another mere two years to avoid our defaulting on our obligations causing the interest to go even higher, and you are celebrating that as a victory, shithead?

You really wanna stick with that?

Debt doesn’t matter
Just ask any Republican while a Republican is President

Reagan proved that deficits don't matter,” Vice President Dick Cheneysaid when the Bush administration sought a second round of tax cuts in 2003.

Last edited:
Says the guy telling us that an antivaxxer conspiracy crank is going to win the Democratic nomination.
He doesn't have to. Bernie didn't get close enough to cause real change and was bought off easily, but Kennedy? All he needs to do is poll high enough to reveal the deep schisms within the democrat party.

So, democrats are not concerned that we are about to add 4 trillion
And you're not concerned either. We know that because you never cared a bit about deficits under Trump or Bush. You only pretend to care now, because TheParty orders you to, and you never disobey TheParty.

Given how many years of practice you've had at lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking at it so badly.

And you're not concerned either.
Oh look! Now the pinhead thinks he's PSYCHIC! What other rationalizations do you want to offer to try to deflect from your own not caring?

We know that because you never cared a bit about deficits under Trump or Bush.
Of course I cared about it under Trump. He spent a lot too, but mostly on things really needing it neglected by Obama, and had a lot of good things to show for it, but it really wasn't an issue 20 years ago under Bush because it STARTED with Obumma, you twit. Good god are you an idiot.

You only pretend to care now, because TheParty orders you to, and you never disobey TheParty.
Go fuck yourself. Only an insane person could not care.

Given how many years of practice you've had at lying for the glory of fascism
Keep it up, asswipe, you left out the part about me really being a russian agent too you feckless dimwit.

Forum List

Back