The reason the left is race baiting !!

You aren't a plant. You really are just a fucking imbecile black racist piece of crap.

So you're calling WillowTree a liar?

Nope. I am merely expressing my own disagreement with her contention.

Even a racist tool like you should be smart enough to figure out that saying something incorrect does NOT mean that a person is a liar.

There IS a difference between being wrong (mistaken) and being a liar. You can grasp that little well known fact, can't you, Salt Peter?

So her opinion is wrong and yours is right? So she's wrong and liar.

Even a racist tool like you should be smart enough to figure out that saying something incorrect does NOT mean that a person is a liar.

There IS a difference between being wrong (mistaken) and being a liar. You can grasp that little well known fact, can't you, Salt Peter?

Well, maybe in your not so nimble thimble :mad:

My opinion of randi is absolutely right. Randi is a fucking moron racist piece of shit. And I have yet to see any reason to believe that Willow disagrees with that assessment.

But even if she doesn't agree, that STILL doesn't make her a liar.

Sorry, Salt Peter, buy you fail yet AGAIN!

My opinion of randi is absolutely right. Randi is a fucking moron racist piece of shit. And I have yet to see any reason to believe that Willow disagrees with that assessment.

She said I was a plant, that's a lie. She said Yidnar was a plant, that's a lie.

She said I was a plant, that's a lie. She said Yidnar was a plant, that's a lie.

I don't know if you're a plant. I doubt it. You seem like a very sincere bigot.

randi could be a plant. He/she/it is such a massively stupid racist, it's hard to believe anybody is actually as brain dead as that "member."

You gotta admit people that a party that's 90% white calling the "coalition Party" RACIST is pretty fucking hilarious.

You gotta admit people that a party that's 90% white calling the "coalition Party" RACIST is pretty fucking hilarious.

It's not because they're 90% white, it's because a huge chunk of their fucking base views black people to be "brainwashed" and "unable to make their own choices in life" because they aren't conservative.

They could be 100% white and their members not be racist if they didn't believe shit like that.

Divide and conquer is how the political game is played. Get the reps and dems arguing about something that is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture. Wag the dog. No doubt this kid was shoot without cause and his shooter will have his day in court, but it is all one big red herring! Instead of the two sides of the isle coming together and finding common ground, like say, getting money out of politics. They get distracted by the flavor of the week injustice that has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

So what's the reason the right are fucking racist?

What's the reason the left are fucking racist?

What's the reason independents are fucking racist?

What's the reason left handed coal miners who enjoy macaroni and cheese are fucking racist?

Most importantly, why are YOU such a fucking hypocritical, partisan hack idiot?

It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

So what's the reason the right are fucking racist?

What's the reason the left are fucking racist?

What's the reason independents are fucking racist?

What's the reason left handed coal miners who enjoy macaroni and cheese are fucking racist?

Most importantly, why are YOU such a fucking hypocritical, partisan hack idiot?

Why are you?

Probaly for the same shallow reasons Romney is 'poor baiting". As if he cared.

Divide and conquer is how the political game is played. Get the reps and dems arguing about something that is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture. Wag the dog. No doubt this kid was shoot without cause and his shooter will have his day in court, but it is all one big red herring! Instead of the two sides of the isle coming together and finding common ground, like say, getting money out of politics. They get distracted by the flavor of the week injustice that has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

When one party is 90% white and the other party is everyone else, there are many, many divides.

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and Hispanics

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

Republicans and scientists

Republicans and feminists

See how that works out? Strange kind of division.

When one party is 90% white and the other party is everyone else, there are many, many divides.

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

I have issue with one of those:
I am an ***Independent*** and I do not believe that scientists should be left unchallenged.

Last edited:
You know, Cowman, your argument might have merit if black conservatives didn't get the SHIT kicked out of them by other blacks for daring to think for themselves.

My argument has merit because black conservatives do think for themselves, just as black liberals do. Why the fuck is it that they're black that you think they can't think for themselves?

Go out in the world and tell people who are making conscious decisions in their life about what they eat, what they do for entertainment, who they hang out with and who they choose to love that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves based on the decisions they are making.

See how warm of a fucking reception you get, you racist idiot.
what to eat !!! leaders in your party are the ones who want to tell Americans what to eat !!!

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

I have issue with one of those:
I am an ***Independent*** and I do not believe that scientists should be left unchallenged.
the doors are open !!! it just tells me that the minorities and white communist hate white capitalist !!

You know, Cowman, your argument might have merit if black conservatives didn't get the SHIT kicked out of them by other blacks for daring to think for themselves.

My argument has merit because black conservatives do think for themselves, just as black liberals do. Why the fuck is it that they're black that you think they can't think for themselves?

Go out in the world and tell people who are making conscious decisions in their life about what they eat, what they do for entertainment, who they hang out with and who they choose to love that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves based on the decisions they are making.

what to eat !!! leaders in your party are the ones who want to tell Americans what to eat !!!

You could stand to lose a lot of weight, fatass. So could I.

You could stand to lose a lot of weight, fatass. So could I.
if you took a laxative you would loose 100 lbs !!

Forum List

Back