The reason it's dry in Campbell, CA.

So you argue that the Bible is unreliable, and yet quote this passage about two witnesses at Jerusalem and expect us to believe that it's about you alone.

Did Campbell, Ca become the Holy City since I got to work this morning or something?

On the plus side, atleast you have given us an end date to your rambling.

Unbelievers think the prophecies can be understood as literal writings. The Holy City has nothing to do with a city that people can see. It's a symbolic name for God's invisible Word ( hidden knowledge of God ) that is also called Zion, Jacob, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Son of God, Christ, Messiah, Counselor, Holy Spirit, etc.

Then why did you identify the city with Campbell, Ca?

Or are you causing a drought in an invisible city? And if so, how could we possible see that witness?

Wherever we saints are is the Holy City. The Holy City is the Holy Spirit, or the Word of God, which is my created invisible existence within the mind of our Creator. It's also known as Christ, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, etc.

she once posted like a woman with the female endings of the words, exactly when she was advertising when and where one can come and listen.

Not sure if Brad can be a female name, but everything is possible in America :D

in any matter, that's just business, so who cares.
why all the rationalizing?
you made a mistake and I corrected for you....no biggie...

I did NOT make any mistakes.

A business is not limited to one person, brainiac.
they simply use the same login.
you're just making it worse....a simple thank you would have been just fine..

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And :lmao::lmao::lmao:shed their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

Parts of California experienced severe droughts in the 1700 and 1800s. It's nothing new. The only reason Southern California has water now is because it stole water from the Kern River Valley. And, where rivers such as the Santa Ana and Porculina [LA River] once freely flowed, diversion for home and commercial purposes have just about dried them up.

All you Gringos paying the price!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

why all the rationalizing?
you made a mistake and I corrected for you....no biggie...

I did NOT make any mistakes.

A business is not limited to one person, brainiac.
they simply use the same login.

there is nobody to thank.

get some help, you are so craving attention and it is getting really bad.

If we had normal precipitation in Campbell, CA. which is about 25 inches per year, it would disrupt God's work through me .... If it was raining, we wouldn't be able to meet in the park and eat together.

really Brad, the land is laid barren so you and a few believers can eat and proselytize in sunshine ?

not to mention for many the rain is a blessing, you and your followers could not adapt so as not to disrupt the natural cycle of nature ...

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And :lmao::lmao::lmao:shed their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

Parts of California experienced severe droughts in the 1700 and 1800s. It's nothing new. The only reason Southern California has water now is because it stole water from the Kern River Valley. And, where rivers such as the Santa Ana and Porculina [LA River] once freely flowed, diversion for home and commercial purposes have just about dried them up.

All you Gringos paying the price!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Unbelievers always find excuses not to believe our Creator and His plans.

If we had normal precipitation in Campbell, CA. which is about 25 inches per year, it would disrupt God's work through me .... If it was raining, we wouldn't be able to meet in the park and eat together.

really Brad, the land is laid barren so you and a few believers can eat and proselytize in sunshine ?

not to mention for many the rain is a blessing, you and your followers could not adapt so as not to disrupt the natural cycle of nature ...

Everything was created by our Creator and when He has a saint preaching the gospel in this world, He makes sure He can keep doing His work each day until He has His saint killed. This is our Creator's world and His weather is planned and created by Him. Man can't plan for rain or drought like He can.

Guys, there is nothing to debate here, the guy is absolutely, certifiably nuts.

All us saints are killed by unbelievers who hate our testimonies.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;

Psalm 116

I predict you will live a long life.

there is nobody to thank.

get some help, you are so craving attention and it is getting really bad.
:lol::lol::lol:

Carl Sagan died without knowing the Truth. He believed in the illusions that he saw in this world rather than knowing who he really was. But he will learn the Truth in the next age.

Revelation 6

Psalm 116

None of you Christians believe the prophecies according to our Creator. You can only believe in your own interpretations and that's why there are thousands of different denominations and religions that came from the first official religion of Rome called Christianity.

The drought is only one thing that will happen this coming year in California. There will be other events happening around here this year that no man will be able to explain but I will understand them because I was used to speak these events into existence. However, since I'm only God's created Voice, I don't know what these events will be. The prophecy shows that water can turn into blood or any other crazy event to show that our invisible God is in control of everything because He's the Creator of ALL things.

Last edited:

Revelation 6

Psalm 116

None of you Christians believe the prophecies according to our Creator. You can only believe in your own interpretations and that's why there are thousands of different denominations and religions that came from the first official religion of Rome called Christianity.

The drought is only one thing that will happen this coming year in California. There will be other events happening around here this year that no man will be able to explain but I will understand them because I was used to speak these events into existence. However, since I'm only God's created Voice, I don't know what these events will be. The prophecy shows that water can turn into blood or any other crazy event to show that our invisible God is in control of everything because He's the Creator of ALL things.

For the first time since the California State Water Project was put together 54 years ago, they stopped delivering water to the many districts that depended on it. Now the various districts and farmers will have to take water out of their underground water systems.

Many people will end up on their knees by next year, begging for their false gods to make it rain. They don't understand this prophecy;

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your gournd, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on accound of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

Nor do God's people understand this prophecy;

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.
16: Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the LORD of hosts is his name.

When the water turns to the color of blood, it's because of your disobedience to our true invisible Creator.

Revelation 11
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire

We saints know that our flesh doesn't command the rain to stop or for the water to turn to blood. But we do know that God's spoken Word is who we are within His mind and everything that He planned and created was done before we experience it as illusions.

Daily liturgy in Judaism, Shema, specificly mentions rain being a reward from G-d. So while I can mock most of Christianity, this one's harder. :)

'Shema' excerpt,

And it shall come to pass if you surely listen to the commandments
that I command you today
to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul,
That I will give rain to your land, the early and the late rains,
that you may gather in your grain, your wine and your oil.

Daily liturgy in Judaism, Shema, specificly mentions rain being a reward from G-d. So while I can mock most of Christianity, this one's harder. :)

'Shema' excerpt,

And it shall come to pass if you surely listen to the commandments
that I command you today
to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul,
That I will give rain to your land, the early and the late rains,
that you may gather in your grain, your wine and your oil.

It will pour rain ( symbolic for eternal life experiences ) on us in the next age after all flesh has perished during this age because of it's disobedience to the Voice of our Creator and His commandments.

So is this still your story since it's been raining in Cali?

God doesn't change His mind once His Word has been spoken into existence. Everything that is happening in Campbell and everywhere else in this world was already planned and created to happen this way. This is why prophecies could be written about future events thousands of years ago.

Wait until the underground water supply turns bloody red because this is the only water supply left in the state now. The little bit of rain we've been getting is not nearly enough to fill the reservoirs. It will take an above normal rain fall to fill them. It will have to rain at about 200% above normal for the next two months to get us out of this drought situation, which is against the prophecy of our Creator.

God's prophecy is to be trusted because it is His Word.

So is this still your story since it's been raining in Cali?
a few showers does not not solve the Drought here....to even catch up to a normal years here we need 15 to 16 more inches...in a way I wish the word was right..

There will be many people going to their knees this next year to pray to their false gods to make it rain. There are religious groups already praying to their gods in the sky.

Forum List

Back