The reason it's dry in Campbell, CA.

So is this still your story since it's been raining in Cali?
a few showers does not not solve the Drought here....to even catch up to a normal years here we need 15 to 16 more inches...in a way I wish the word was right..

There will be many people going to their knees this next year to pray to their false gods to make it rain. There are religious groups already praying to their gods in the sky.
you missed my point entirely ...

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

You are mentally ill. You are the reason why they don't allow prayer in public schools.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

You are mentally ill. You are the reason why they don't allow prayer in public schools.
the question is, was he ever allowed in public school?

It will have to rain at about 200% above normal for the next two months to get us out of this drought situation, which is against the prophecy of our Creator.

God's prophecy is to be trusted because it is His Word.

you are wrong there - a few inches is all it takes to replenish the Garden till the next.

what prophecy are you alluding to ?

Revelation 11

You're not right about me being mentally ill but you are right about our Creator being the reason they don't allow prayer in public schools since He's the Creator of EVERYTHING.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

It will have to rain at about 200% above normal for the next two months to get us out of this drought situation, which is against the prophecy of our Creator.

God's prophecy is to be trusted because it is His Word.

you are wrong there - a few inches is all it takes to replenish the Garden till the next.

what prophecy are you alluding to ?

Revelation 11

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

I'm the last saint God is using to testify to our invisible existence within His mind. When my flesh is killed by unbelievers who are jealous of all the believers who have been listening to my testimonies for the past 2 1/2 years, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This is the time that all the saints were used by our Creator to teach us who we are in Him. When this has been accomplished by His plan, then the end will come.

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

This has nothing to do with the false gospels that Christians were led to believe they spoke for our Creator. They were abiding by God's plan called the beast, instead. This is where all religions and religious ideas came from.

The drought is god's punishment for letting so many beaners into the US.

This is why God's people are cursed;

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your gournd, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on accound of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land wich you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

No Christian has ever obeyed God's Voice and commandments.

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your gournd, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on accound of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land wich you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

So you hear voices and are compelled to follow their instructions? :lol:

Deuteronomy 28

most likely for a very long time...

Deuteronomy 28

I'm God's last saint who is used by Him to testify to our invisible existence within His mind. In other words, I speak for Him.

Deuteronomy 28

Ever since I was created as His invisible Voice.

ah... brad, everyone's voice is invisible.
do you mean inaudible?

Put it this way. I was used to speak through the flesh of ALL God's prophets and saints but the prophets didn't know who they were in the mind of our Creator. They only knew Him every time He came within their minds to give them commands to obey. But they didn't get the knowledge to know who they were and about the future, when ALL God's people will awaken in Paradise with new bodies to live forever.

do you mean inaudible?

Put it this way. I was used to speak through the flesh of ALL God's prophets and saints but the prophets didn't know who they were in the mind of our Creator. They only knew Him every time He came within their minds to give them commands to obey. But they didn't get the knowledge to know who they were and about the future, when ALL God's people will awaken in Paradise with new bodies to live forever.
that's not an answer brad...

do you mean inaudible?

I know it's not an answer you will accept but it is the Truth who gave you this answer.

So you argue that the Bible is unreliable, and yet quote this passage about two witnesses at Jerusalem and expect us to believe that it's about you alone.

Did Campbell, Ca become the Holy City since I got to work this morning or something?

On the plus side, atleast you have given us an end date to your rambling.

Two witnesses?

You're joking, right?

THINK!!!

FOR YOURSELF.

Seriously.
Put away that silly book of something or other and just let your BRAIN work.

Doing that hasn't helped you any.

I know it's not an answer you will accept but it is the Truth who gave you this answer.
then the truth was evading because it had no direct or honest answer

Forum List

Back