Zone1 The Reason For The Season

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now that Thanksgiving is over, the Christmas season of 2022 has officially begun for me. Now I love Santa Claus and Rudolph stuff as much as the next person, but don't forget that when all is said and done it's about the baby in the manger, not the jolly old guy at the North Pole. Have a very merry and jolly Christmas season. :)

Christmas, the special time of year where we all buy presents we can't afford for people who don't appreciate them.

I give cash. It’s always appreciated

may i consider - you are just lazy ... for what's the reason to give gifts as a true expression than throwing paint on a wall and calling it a painting.

she gives $20.00 - he gives back $20.00 = 0 + 0 = 0 - happy holidays ...

... but don't forget that when all is said and done it's about the baby in the manger, not the jolly old guy at the North Pole.

and no, the exemplar is known for 3 years of notoriety in the 1st century - no one knows anything about their birth 30 years earlier, entirely fabricated without accreditation - and is exemplimatic of the forgeries and fallacies of the c-bible ... the solstice is not a religious event.

Christmas, the special time of year where we all buy presents we can't afford for people who don't appreciate them.
Give gift cards to restaurants. Always a welcome sight by all. Remember that it's the thought that counts, not the gift itself. And, the baby Jesus and his parents welcomed the gifts brought to them in the manger.

Give gift cards to restaurants. Always a welcome sight by all. Remember that it's the thought that counts, not the gift itself. And, the baby Jesus and his parents welcomed the gifts brought to them in the manger.
Of course they did. Gold, frankincense, and mirrh were very expensive gifts, even if you didn't understand the symbolism of each of them. You don't think those wise men brought the equivilant to a $10.00 gift card to Walmart, do you?

Of course they did. Gold, frankincense, and mirrh were very expensive gifts, even if you didn't understand the symbolism of each of them. You don't think those wise men brought the equivilant to a $10.00 gift card to Walmart, do you?
Again, it's not the gift. It's the thought that counts. And, you can be more generous than $10 gift cards. Are you that cheap? :poke:

Again, it's not the gift. It's the thought that counts. And, you can be more generous than $10 gift cards. Are you that cheap? :poke:
That's true. I thought I was buying way too damn many gifts, and it turned out I was right.

That's true. I thought I was buying way too damn many gifts, and it turned out I was right.
Well, if you earn $6,000/mo, take one of your 60 one hundred dollar bills and buy 6 $10 McDonald gift cards and give them to the homeless...They will appreciate your gift card :hyper:

Well, if you earn $6,000/mo, take one of your 60 one hundred dollar bills and buy 6 $10 McDonald gift cards and give them to the homeless...They will appreciate your gift card :hyper:
I donate to a couple of charities throughout the year. I'm not talking about the needy. I'm talking about the greedy.

Forum List

Back